Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:44:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why my position return to newbie?  (Read 158 times)
maflec0713 (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:09:03 AM

Hi I just want to ask why my position back to newbie?and my post and activities are gone even without notice of deletion?I have some post are deleted by administrator with notice and I have no problem with that. But I just want to clarify why it happened?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:16:16 AM

Since a few days ago mods got a lot stricter when it comes to topic and post quality. They delete posts frequently now. And yes your rank downgraded because some of your posts got deleted, hence your activity decreased aswell as you can see.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:23:17 AM

If your post are deleted and you get less activity requirements for your rank your account rank will decrease automatically.
maflec0713 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:23:36 AM

Since a few days ago mods got a lot stricter when it comes to topic and post quality. They delete posts frequently now. And yes your rank downgraded because some of your posts got deleted, hence your activity decreased aswell as you can see.

I know that mods are deleting some post but they send notification in my inbox and email as well. if the post of others i replied are deleted, thus my activities are also deleted?
Aneuk agam batat

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:24:38 AM

probably because there is a post or a child's writing board is deleted. so you lose your activity.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:26:10 AM

I know that mods are deleting some post but they send notification in my inbox and email as well. if the post of others i replied are deleted, thus my activities are also deleted?
In my experience not all deleted topics will give you a message notifications, and those replies to other topic that is deleted will not notify you.
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:44:56 AM

It could be also that the topic itself that you posted on got deleted, not necessarily you're reply.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RBLT

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:40:25 AM

whoa , i dont know that we can go back to Newbie rank :O for now on should be more carefull about things that i post then. dont wanna back to Newbie rank :3. This is new to me so thanks for the info
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

There are some post deleted without notice by mod. But the post that is usually given a message is a post that is off-topic. I also post many that are removed without notice and my activity decreases. Anyone know what caused the post deleted?
BraveSaw

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:56:59 AM

I've also got 2 post deleted recently without any notification. It's confusing since you even do not understand whats wrong.
jukimay

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

I also experienced, when you made a less useful post your post will be deleted, and that will reduce your activity
backtrack12345678

Activity: 980
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:59:26 PM

because your post or activity decrased by moderator so you dont reach the minimum post so the rank returned to newbie
mrsbee

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

Your post or activity deleted by moderator due to the quality of the post and off topic...I have experience of deleted post without notifying
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

whoa , i dont know that we can go back to Newbie rank :O for now on should be more carefull about things that i post then. dont wanna back to Newbie rank :3. This is new to me so thanks for the info

Since your current activity count is 224, it's very unlikely for you to fall back to Newbie rank, probably unless 90% of your posts get deleted for some reason.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BraveLadycuzz

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

Your post was not counted because that topic was deleted or remove to off topic
maflec0713 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

honestly, it is unusual to return back to newbie when your joining a signature campaign because your already a jr. member but it makes me realize to be more active and find a better post to replied with.
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:20:53 PM

I've also got 2 post deleted recently without any notification. It's confusing since you even do not understand whats wrong.

Probably the whole topic was deleted, not only your post. Have you checked it? Are the topics you posted in still available? It's also very confusing to me that I don't get any notification when my post is deleted as I participate in signature campaign and it's difficult to track the number of post you still need to make, when they are deleted after you post them...

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
BraveSaw

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

Probably the whole topic was deleted, not only your post. Have you checked it? Are the topics you posted in still available? It's also very confusing to me that I don't get any notification when my post is deleted as I participate in signature campaign and it's difficult to track the number of post you still need to make, when they are deleted after you post them...

Yeap, the topic. Quite disappointing to see that your activity is reduced without any notification.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: