Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:32:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] R18x: 1 TH/s Bitmine Rig, $70 = 10-15GH/s. Jan. '14 + DZ MC Bonuses  (Read 18379 times)
davideak

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:03:55 PM

It won't, I don't get paid to be a part of the coop and it has actually cost me a lot of time and money, lashing out against me = me no longer caring. I'll continue working on getting the refund but my speed will not be as fast.

sry - I meant to say:
I do not believe that lashing out will get the desired outcome.

no hurt intended

(fixing original posting)

Cloud Mining - CEX.IO / 20 GB Free Storage - COPY / Cryptsy - exchange of Crypto-Currency
Liked a post? Feeling generous? Donations accepted {BTC}: 1EADoAKbhw37y3MYPJfLdsrMDNCNGNG7hE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thomas_s

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:23:55 PM

It won't, I don't get paid to be a part of the coop and it has actually cost me a lot of time and money, lashing out against me = me no longer caring. I'll continue working on getting the refund but my speed will not be as fast.

sry - I meant to say:
I do not believe that lashing out will get the desired outcome.

no hurt intended

(fixing original posting)

O I didn't mean it against you I was agreeing with you, I am in the same boat as everyone else I have interest in almost all of the Rounds, the only difference is the money I put in I knew the risks of it could just be gone.
wpgdeez

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:24:12 PM

Bitmine didn't take the money, you guys did the buck stops there. I'm assuming that's what a court of law would say, perhaps that's the next step that needs to be taken since DZ flew the coup.
When the sale of the hashrate was made, it was known that the funds were being collected by the coop to send to Bitmine to pay for the units, we are just a middle man of collecting funds and managing the machine when it arrives.
Bitmine didn't take the money, you guys did the buck stops there. I'm assuming that's what a court of law would say, perhaps that's the next step that needs to be taken since DZ flew the coup.

I do not believe that lashing out will not get the desired outcome.

Whatever, I don't expect to get my money back. Bobsag ended up with a nice DC though.
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:53:40 PM

When the sale of the hashrate was made, it was known that the funds were being collected by the coop to send to Bitmine to pay for the units, we are just a middle man of collecting funds and managing the machine when it arrives.

I do not believe that lashing out will not get the desired outcome.

Whatever, I don't expect to get my money back. Bobsag ended up with a nice DC though.

A DC that had 0 funds from this GB or any other GB beyond was was paid for services rendered. Im not even involved in this GB outside of the Colocation provider.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:34:09 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 02:45:12 AM by DyslexicZombei

They've been ignoring us since late March.

I sent them everything they ask for to verify ID for a full refund on March 31. Not a peep from them since or a single response to follow up emails. Please feel free to contact them as well if you'd like on everyone's behalf. I mean, the order numbers are available so we can all reference it on my Photobucket site. If they'll answer the phone to confirm: Feel free to verify that these orders were actually made to go to bobsag3 if you think they're fake orders. If they somehow contact me to confirm release of info, I'd authorize it, so that you could hear from BM that we really did make these orders. That's why I post this info and make public comments on the Blockchain in the first place: for proof.

http://s286.photobucket.com/user/SurfSkateKauai/media/BitmineOrders.png.html

It seems that the proof of orders I offered up for Rounds 1-4 for HashFast were good enough to convince the US Bankruptcy Court to send me a letter notifying me that I'm/we're a Creditor in HashFast's Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.

As far as a refund: It might help if they hear from other irate people wondering when they're going to send refunds, because I'm tired of them ignoring me. I also don't like us being accused of running off w/ funds when I've always ordered these miners as transparently as possible, and used the Blockchain for custom messages whenever possible. We've done tons of miner payouts and for the most part, there's no issues so long as the mfgs. deliver.

HashFast's public accusation against me on their Twitter feed fell flat and others even leaped to my defense because I offered public EVIDENCE. You're on the same wobbly foundation with absolutely no proof if you think one or more of us ran off with the funds. Far from dastardly profiting off of ill gotten gains, I'm way in the red just from starting this co-op, thanks to the legal fees involved with trying to get a BTC refund on Rounds 1-4. I don't have funds for another lawsuit against another ASIC mfg. but Bitmine has some explaining to do to all of us.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 03:59:17 AM

minersource . net/

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/3c19624a22d8679a8ac5a870a65e483d47e1cbf1dc733166fd666d162b96f4d1/analysis/1403063826/

AutoShun - Suspicious site

bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:02:10 AM

Its a shopify store. Pretty hard to fake that lol.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 04:12:57 AM

Just like your BEs. Tongue

How is Colorado treating you ?

danleuthner

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:13:07 PM

Any kind of update... aren't they shipping? I would take crappy overpriced hardware, over a cold hard F$%king...
twib2

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Helperizer

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:52:44 PM

Order #720 - 4 shares

Thanks!

Any status here yet?

I did get one DZ refund, but that was for R19.

Decided to keep hanging on and see where R17 went (prolly should have got the refund, but we'll see).

Cryptsy Exchange        bcmon: Monitor all your miners in one place!            BTC tips: 1GY9wmMmw1E7DPLzQXt4UPuEuHQN29PixD
Compton

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:27:45 PM

How is it that folks in this thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.4020) are getting contact to/from Bitmine, and in some cases, shipments/refunds, but the promoters of this GB go weeks/months of not even updating us?  What are you doing to fix the problem?
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:18:08 PM

10 months no refund. 
thomas_s

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:58:13 PM

I just sent another email.

Again everyone should send an email as well.
davideak

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:27:15 PM

I just sent another email.

Again everyone should send an email as well.
Hi there

Would appreciate an update.

Thanks,
Dave

Cloud Mining - CEX.IO / 20 GB Free Storage - COPY / Cryptsy - exchange of Crypto-Currency
Liked a post? Feeling generous? Donations accepted {BTC}: 1EADoAKbhw37y3MYPJfLdsrMDNCNGNG7hE
achtung082

Activity: 358
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:19:47 AM

I don't think we will every see anything from this one.

Support sidehack projects: 1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
My Sales Wallet BTC:bc1qxtxsc86lessnrsm52gf7qgmqle75htdr03zdd7 - LTC:LNLKyKkGNCJakZudGjc2qg26yYz7oeo92k - ETH:0xDf1b17872D9Ff22F04270BbDA13556B3E1649E27
davideak

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:48:10 AM

as we were told this will be refunded,
I'm going to keep trying until:

1. I get my money back
or
2. someone steps up from the group owners and declares that no refunds will be issued.

I had mostly good dealings with the DZ group so I'm sure that one of the above will happen and they will not vanish into thin air.

thomas_s/bobsag3- please let us know whats going on.

thomas_s

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:35:53 PM

Here is the last update until Bitmine Resolves this. If you ask it will be ignored.

They replied to me saying that the refund would be processed in October or we could get the units shipped with compensation, as everyone posting says that they want this resolved quickly and no one has patience the reply to them was whichever option will end this the quickest.

They haven't replied to me yet and as I have done in the past I will continue to email them every once in a while to ask about it.

I will be ignoring all PM's asking for more information (Email them yourself to see their reply / lack of reply).
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:08:26 PM

Here is the last update until Bitmine Resolves this. If you ask it will be ignored.

You took our money.

I don't give 2 shits about Bitmine.

That is not our deal.
davideak

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:03:32 AM

They replied to me saying that the refund would be processed in October or we could get the units shipped with compensation.

Hi thomas_s
As you may have noticed October is here.

I myself would appreciate a refund.

Please let everybody in the thread know how do we proceed?!

Thank you for all of the effort put in the GB.

Regard,
Dave

thomas_s

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:39:07 AM

They replied to me saying that the refund would be processed in October or we could get the units shipped with compensation.

Hi thomas_s
As you may have noticed October is here.

I myself would appreciate a refund.

Please let everybody in the thread know how do we proceed?!

Thank you for all of the effort put in the GB.

Regard,
Dave
They stopped replying to me again, I thought I posted that here.

Last I heard from others with mid October refund dates was that the date got pushed back due to their facility not being ready or something. It would help if they replied to my emails.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: