Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM BOUNTY VS. GOOD BOUNTY  (Read 383 times)
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:58:22 AM

I have encountered some scam projects. They usually delay the delivery of the token and then they silence. Although the ICO is very successful, they are oblivious to the support community that promotes them.
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:01:31 PM

I have encountered some scam projects. They usually delay the delivery of the token and then they silence. Although the ICO is very successful, they are oblivious to the support community that promotes them.
Honestly we know if it is good bounty or scam bounty after the end of ICO because from the start they are so kind and always active but after ICO end they will gone also.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

In my case i  always look in the details of the bounty if it looks promising and unique platform that was the first thing i do to choose which bounty is good for me the second is doubke check the the back ground of the team specialy there previous working history and background.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

These days there are many scam bounties are coming even with good and legit website with  HTTPS site. But, there is no particular criteria for choosing of a legit bounty. I always choose bounty with good ratings that are published in the Cointelegraph and Tokenmarket.net.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

As a new bounty hunter how will I know if the ICO I joined for bounty campaign is not scam aside from studying their whitepaper. For those who are professional in bounty have you experience being scam from the bounty campaign you joined? How to avoid SCAM Bounty so that our effort and time will not be wasted.
First of all what do you mean about scam in crypto world?

Usually scammers have not money for promotion in top news sites like cointelegraph or forbes.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

As a new bounty hunter how will I know if the ICO I joined for bounty campaign is not scam aside from studying their whitepaper. For those who are professional in bounty have you experience being scam from the bounty campaign you joined? How to avoid SCAM Bounty so that our effort and time will not be wasted.

of course experience is part of every action investigation conducted on ico project. as well as with basic knowledge. but it is generally difficult to check which ico actually leads to a scam. back as I say, experiences are instrumental and very helpful in every choice of the campaign.
RAMONRA (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:21:23 PM

Honestly we know if it is good bounty or scam bounty after the end of ICO because from the start they are so kind and always active but after ICO end they will gone also.

This is so true, from the airdrop I joined, after ICO you can no longer access their telegram group and their website.
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

Scam bounty

A scam bounty can be deceptive in that it appears to be worth participating in - as the bounty hunter will have taken a look at the white paper and carried out a number of checks. But it is easy enough to produce words on a document, create a half-decent website. I think nowadays we need to check things such as whether they have attended any summits or blockchain tech conventions - real photographic evidence of their booth, etc.

Good bounty

As I outlined above, look for projects that tick all the boxes in regards to website, devs, white paper etc, but also that they are physically involved in promoting their project by attending events.

A good bounty will ususally be run by a trusted bounty manager. There are a number of threads that have discussed and provided a list of good bounty managers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3216052.0

I, personally like the following:

need money
Lauda
wapinter
Siddu
token_market
blockeye
sylon
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

I would also advise you to talk with representatives of the project, if they are not hiding and ready to communicate and have all the information and their views on the development of the project they are definitely interested in achieving their goals. My signature is example of good team and positive project!
alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

I have learned a lot from you guys. I will check the bounty manager, ICO bench rating, Linkedin profile, whitepaper, funds raised so far. Hope this helps me to minimize joining scam bounty campaigns.
nurilham

Activity: 1470
Merit: 441

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

White paper does not bring anything useful and interesting about the project. Very often this is the same as written on the site
the real thing that makes the project fail is the team that they are not serious and run away from the responsibility of the project they created and they publish. I myself can not convince you 100% of the project will be successful because that decides is the team. my advice can only tell you, trust the experienced managers.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:57:32 PM

I think in joining the bounty campaign is very difficult to avoid ICO Scam, for me All ICO who do not pay me and who pays me with tokens, but the tokens can not be sold is the ICO Scam.
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

To determine scam - not very easy. The only thing that helps me to evaluate the project is the results of pre-sale. I try to participate in the project only at the stage of ICO.
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:47:39 PM

To single out scam is not easy in cryptos ICO, I mostly make my research of finding out the team behind the project, the ratings of the ICO, the social media usage and how much they have make in pretty sales in total, all this help me out in selection of good bounty campaign
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:59:19 PM

Before joining a campaign, I research about the work team and the administrator who directs it, taking into account that high ranks give more confidence, and it is also important to know how responsible they are when updating the spreadsheet each week. in this way I know the degree of commitment they have and then I study all about the project
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:03:52 PM

there are great bounty managers that have never run a scam bounty before . eg @colorlessk .. he has good reputation. as and read about bounty managers with good repu and follow them . just as simple

Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:04:23 PM

For new people in this industry, the safest way is to follow reputable bounty managers and join their campaign.
And in time you will learn how to filter shady campaigns from potentially good ones.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:06:15 PM

You must do your own research before joining every bounty campaign. At least looking on to the ico rating web may help you, if you do not want to research it by yourself.
But there's no 100% guaranteed that the project will be success. It depends on the promotions, and dev team itself.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:10:36 PM

Well I have to say that checking and studying ICO is not enough to determine whether if its bounty is scam or not . You might join legit ICO bounty but the manager who is running the bounty might be shady and not honest you will end up in a nightmare regarding counting your stakes and staff like this .
So studying the ICO itself is a good first step but the second step before joining its bounty is to see who is running the bounty program .
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:12:45 PM

You should check the ico rating of the ICO if it is safe or not. It should have at least above 3 rating. You should also check the ratings of the team and compare ratings with other rating sites. If it is good then you can go ahead. But it is still a risk even if an ICO have a good ratings. You can only lower the risk by checking ratings and choosing the campaigns managed by a reputable manager.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: