Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:26:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM BOUNTY VS. GOOD BOUNTY  (Read 383 times)
RAMONRA (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:59:55 AM

As a new bounty hunter how will I know if the ICO I joined for bounty campaign is not scam aside from studying their whitepaper. For those who are professional in bounty have you experience being scam from the bounty campaign you joined? How to avoid SCAM Bounty so that our effort and time will not be wasted.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:34:36 AM

Check the details of everything they said to the community so far like when they share a new partnership with other companies that will support their project. If it seems to good to be true then check the legality of the news in your own ways. See if the project has a good community support like in telegram but it should be a legit support not like they are just added to the channel against their will. Another thing is that I pretty much depend on who is the campaign manager of that bounty campaign because most likely they are very careful on accepting projects because they have to maintain a good image on their name.
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:39:03 AM

As a new bounty hunter how will I know if the ICO I joined for bounty campaign is not scam aside from studying their whitepaper. For those who are professional in bounty have you experience being scam from the bounty campaign you joined? How to avoid SCAM Bounty so that our effort and time will not be wasted.

Join bounty campaign with the most trusted and reliable campaign managers If youre a bit lazy reading white papers and studying everything. There are number of people who posts a thread with the lists of reliable campaign managers. By following their campaign, it could be less risky with scam probability.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:56:06 AM

maybe you should be more careful in choosing a good bounty
memnag see whitepaper is very important to mengetaui project but see also from ICO rating it is whether good or not

this does not guarantee a good ico or not back to the developer whether it is really serious in running the project or will only take advantage for its own
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:01:12 AM

I'll give you one simple advice. Check all team in Linkenid. You could see easily the professionalism of the team  in their profiles. See how many friends, how many publications they have.

y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:21:31 AM

It's the same as if you were investing into the project. If the project will succeed, the bounty will succeed too. Do research the ICO and if it seems legit, you can participate in bounty.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:27:23 AM

Join bounty campaign with the most trusted and reliable campaign managers If youre a bit lazy reading white papers and studying everything. There are number of people who posts a thread with the lists of reliable campaign managers. By following their campaign, it could be less risky with scam probability.
This is very good advice and I would totally agree. Also with my Wife, we check out a few things now. How big is the telegram group, has the ICO raised any funds, Who is the bounty campaign manager, ICO BENCH report and rating, how good is the team and how big is the community. These are some of the things we look at. We do not always get things right, but with time and experience, we are slowly getting a bit better now. You can never get it right 100% but you can do more research before taking on any projects as you are giving up your time to receive the rewards, so you need to value your time, nothing is free.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:32:55 AM

for bounty hunter beginner, I suggest to follow bounty manager which is well known and trusted in distributing bounty stake.

join this link might help to follow the bounty manager that has been trusted: "https://t.me/smersy_bounties","SMersy Telegra"
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

Some projects was failed and we are not paid for our campaigning,then we feel they scam even they are not and ever since they have a good start and have a nice flatform. The truth is very difficult to identify whether the bounty is scam or not.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:47:04 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 12:27:46 AM by noriksiayol

I have no enough knowledge about what is bounty scam and a good one, I only one hundred percent trust on the campaign manager who handle the campaign, because mostly of my friends says that needmoney is the name of campaign manager who positively handles a campaign with high working experiences and honestly provide the total contributions of what they had promised. So, we can also determine that the campaign is good, by looking only on the trusted campaign manager.
AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:51:48 AM

White paper does not bring anything useful and interesting about the project. Very often this is the same as written on the site
kkont96

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:54:20 AM

First you need to see who is the manager of this bounty campaign. After that, you can see the ICO rating on rating sites. After that, see their terms.
But in fact, all this is much more complicated, and it happens that for the work done, ICO who have reached the hard cap, are delayed with payments. Therefore here everything is strictly individual.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

You'll recognize it after you read all the whitepaper and website. Following them on social media is a big confident. but make sure that you keep asking them on telegram to be more updated so that you won't worries at all.

mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:00:43 AM

I have no enough knowledge about what is bounty scam and a good one, I only one hundred percent trust on the campaign manager who handle the campaign, because mostly of my friends says that needmoney is the name of campaign manager who positively handles a campaign with long experience of works and honestly provide the total contributions of what they had promised. So, we can also determine that the campaign is good by looking only on the trusted campaign manager.

Bounty manager can't guarantee you that campaign won't fail, they are a manager and can be scammed the same way.
TokenSuite already hosted few scam bounties, last of them - Denaro, raised over 8$ million and gone with the wind ( PROOF https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2833315.0 )
There a some great advices here already, but what you should also look out for is - huge bounty pools 5$ millions and more, most likely it will lead to scam.
I would recommend you always try to do your little research before you join bounty campaign, and don't fully rely on bounty managers, no matter how good they are.
rafaeljohncruz

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:04:58 AM

you will never know if the bounty is scam or not unless the ico is finished but still doesn't have exchanged for a year Cheesy
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:06:17 AM

Well, that's all part of the risk. for now it is quite difficult to distinguish which ico really has potential on a scam. essentially the role of the manager is also very influential in this case. so it all fits with experience regardless of knowledge and insight
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:08:16 AM

I'll be perfectly honest with you... there are no guarantees.  Even the best looking ICO campaigns can turn out to be duds.  

So far I've participated in about 40-50 bounty campaigns, of which 3 were definite scams, a couple cheated only the bounty participants, a few more didn't reach soft cap (no project - no bounty), but the rest paid out in accordance with the bounty OP.

Of course, some only paid out tokens worth pennies (literally), whilst others paid handsomely (thousands of dollars worth of tokens).

The most certain ICOs, IMHO, are when it is an existing business that's implementing crypto with a view to raise funds for expansion.  ICOs in the deregulated power/energy sector are good recent examples.

A regular presence at blockchain conferences is also a good sign, as the scammers may not want to outlay the travel and conference costs if they aren't sure how much they'll get as a return on the scam project.

Sorry @kingzues09 - Reading white papers and their website and following their social media means nothing - a well developed scam will have plenty of believable info and a constant stream of social media hype.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:13:50 AM

Somestimes we do already research about all fundamental the project but that not 100% guaranted the project will successfully and paid the bounty reward, now too many new ICO everyday and we dont know excatly which is the best one and has massive potential. To maximize the reward from bounty campaign i joined alot of article campaign, by joined many bounty will maximize the reward though any of them does not paying. Some review of influencer also will help to find best ICO and good bounty.

ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

nobody knows whether bounty is good or scam until the bounty is over, maybe the best option is to choose a trusted bounty manager, so can minimize the scam, because a good manager will do own research before receiving the job, it has more value because we do not need do a deep research, although we have to do a little research to be more steady on our choices

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
klub88

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:46:37 AM

simple trick from me is you can follow best manager because best manager is trusted and fair, then you can follow popular bounty, usually popular bounty will success and not a scam
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: