Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your take on total crypto MC development during 2018?  (Read 69 times)
Snorren (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:05:09 AM

Hopefully we've touched the bottom and this is a genuine bounce back up. What's your take on the development of total crypto mc during 2018?
Personally I'm thinking we're going to see 800 billion in august and in autumn/winter an acceleration with 1.2-1.5 trillion EOY.
What do you guys think?
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:07:02 AM

who knows!
the more shitcoins that are being created the bigger the total market cap is going to be. it doesn't matter what their prices are as long as each of them have at least 100 billion coin. so far there has been lots of them and they have been increasing the total market cap and if things continue like this we can hopefully stop using market cap once and for all when it reaches 1000 trillion trillion.

market cap = number of coins * price

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Snorren (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:15:04 AM

who knows!
the more shitcoins that are being created the bigger the total market cap is going to be. it doesn't matter what their prices are as long as each of them have at least 100 billion coin. so far there has been lots of them and they have been increasing the total market cap and if things continue like this we can hopefully stop using market cap once and for all when it reaches 1000 trillion trillion.

market cap = number of coins * price

Yes but hopefully the investors are becoming more careful with investing in shitcoins after reality appeared in crypto in the last few months. I said in December on this forum that I thought 90% of all tokens would drop 90% and everybody got angry because I was fudding but that's pretty much what happened. So I'm with you against shitcoin pumping, but a flow of money into large and solid tokens/coins during 2018 will hopefully be more based on reality as project will start to deliver/fail during 2018.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: