Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:15:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GMC Coin - The next generation of advanced solution for global transactions  (Read 136 times)
patricksilicon (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:53:22 AM

At a very early stage, we have set our mission on developing GMC Coin into a globally recognized cryptocurrency. GMC Coin aims to be accepted by twenty of thousands of merchants - products and services supplier varying from regions to regions at an international level. It’s our vision that GMC Coin will be supported by a fast-growing number of users. We are all taking great effort in significantly rocketing its price on open exchanges. Based on the decentralized nature of GMC Coin mining, we can hold all of the developmental work on the blockchain, the wallet and the explorer continuously under tight control. Users can be safely store GMC Coin in their wallets built for the cloud, Android, Linux and PC and transfer directly to any other ones instantly at virtually cost-free - without bank procedures.
1.What is GMC Coin ?
GMC Coin is an advanced cryptocurrency which could enable users to approach a simpler, safer and
faster  transaction method. People from all fields of business can take advantage of GMC Coin for their
own sake. You can use GMC Coin, of course, to transfer money, to buy and sell goods and services from
all corners of the world.
GMC Coin is a modern alternative using a X11 encryption that is not dependent on the current banking
system  and has its own value. There are 30 millions of GMC Coin available for user. Over 70 000 people
are going to use this type of digital cash and most of them reside in Asia. Then, we are working to expand
GMC Coin to worldwide users and do more research on how to increase our maximum block size in order to avoid future issues like hard forking of SegWit.
GMC Coin is a high-quality digital cash which is developed by R&G GmbH. Mining technology employs
the X11 Proof-of Work (POW). GMC Coin represent for our ambition of growing the foundation of a new,
global digital cash-based economic system. Members of this system may earn, spend and trade GMC
Coin for increasing benefit.
2.GMC Specification
GMC provides full open source so that collaborators can access the technical specifications from the links: https://github.com/gmccoin2018/gmccoin
• Coin Type: POW/POS HYBRID
• Algorithm: X11
• Name: GMC Coin
• Coin Abbreviation: GMC
• Maximum coin supply: 72,245,700
• Premine: 30,000,000
• POW block reward: 30 GMC
 • Time between reward: 120 Seconds
• Minimum stake age: 30 days
• Maximum stake age: 90 days
• POS Yearly interest: 18%
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
obamapro

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:53:05 AM

great gmccoin. I have learned about your information.
I like your way.
https://www.gmccoin.info/what-is-a-gmc-masternode-and-how-is-it-useful-for-cryptocoin-investors/
thiempq

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

I like your way.
https://www.gmccoin.info/what-is-a-gmc-masternode-and-how-is-it-useful-for-cryptocoin-investors/

Great coin - GMC The most advanced algorithms to date. Apply mastetnodes and Dpos. We made a lot of money from this coin
ngocmuoidb

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:24:11 AM

I like your way.
daotienhic@gmail.com

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:20:27 AM

i want join telegroup pls show??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: