Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is very good for newbie  (Read 747 times)
whilecat17 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

market cryptocurrency is new to me so I do not dare venture into the field when not knowing about it.
I will learn and participate in the bounty program for me to add more knowledge and reduce the risk of losing money.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:41:06 AM

I'm also a new on this business, and mostly all my transactions on cryptocurrency being made are perform by my friend who already have enough knowledge on this business, because I'm afraid of losing my income that's why I ask someone who knows already crypto business. But I have already a few knowledge on how to transact but not totally a master. So to avoid any risk of losing your money just ask your friend on how to do, if you have friend out there who already a master on crypto business transactions.
Chie Sarmiento

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:44:17 AM

market cryptocurrency is new to me so I do not dare venture into the field when not knowing about it.
I will learn and participate in the bounty program for me to add more knowledge and reduce the risk of losing money.
Well not only for the newbie even the members already in this bounties is good.as a newbie here im so glad to be part of this cryptocurrency i mean joining the bounty,ive learned a lot of things need to be done that i was not trying before.
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:08:09 AM

Yes, i think bounty i good for newbies. Because it has no risk of loosing money and you will experience the market.
Jiren

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:18:50 AM

Yes. Bounties are a good starting point when making profits in the forum because, first you don't have to expend any money to be in bounties, second you can have coins in exchange for only your effort so it will be a great start for newbies who don't have any money for investments.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:20:40 AM

You are very right, if you are new and have no knowledge or experience then investing can be risky for you, so its better to learn first and take part in bounty campaigns where you will learn alot and also earn some reward.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

not just newbie but to anyone that needs to earn extra money. bounty campaign pay you money by working. by doing bounty campaign you can also learn more things and improve yourself and share your knowledge with others.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

About 7 month ago i also the same like you, just start from zero, started without any capital and just looking for reward from bounty campaign. And after i received my reward, i use it for trading and finally i can make more money. Every i earned bounty reward i also use it for trading, and try to compound it so i can earn money from 2 way, bounty and crypto trading.  Bounty campain is good freelance job that offer opportunity to make good money by doing easy task.  I get not only reward but i get also more knowledge about fundamental of cryptocurrency.

dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:22:57 AM

there is no any risk of losing money. There is only risk of losing  time. Do send any money during your bounty participation!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
typeplus

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:24:08 AM

Just be weary that most of the time the bounty or airdrops simply wont amount to anything. As long as you are fine with being spammed and having your personal details given away, you cant really lose much else other than your time.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

Great idea, being in bounty for newbies would make you more knowledgeable as you would be obligue to read the website, whitepaper, review the project, review the team, and you would help the company to promote their business during ICO period., in that way, you would gain a lot of knowledge about how blockchain technology would make a better business. This is a good idea rather than doing into trading without enough knowledge that you make you loss or gain some money in it.

I support you on your idea, as a newbie to cryptocurrency. Have a great day ahead.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

I agree with this. Learn how tokens and altcoins work and what to look at in ICO coz eventually as you work from one ICO project to another ICO project you will learn which have good future, which are scam and which can be trusted.
Goodluck, enjoy and happy bounty hunting.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:37:08 AM

Exactly like that. New entrants to the cryptocurrency market are unlikely to understand the market. When participating in the bounty there will be a lot of useful topics. Through this, they will learn the knowledge and experience, making their business take place smoothly.
rejekiku

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

the fluctuations price is very risk for newbie. they should learn and participate in bounty program. it can add their knowledge. I gree it.
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:43:03 AM

Exactly, it will be your stepping stone to gain more knowledge about crypto currency. So, when you joined a bounty, make sure you learn everyday about crypto. This forum will help you also.
sakuragi03

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

Yes, i think bounty i good for newbies. Because it has no risk of loosing money and you will experience the market.

I agree with you, according to my friend which is a full member here he never invests any of his money in digital currencies instead he uses his reward from bounty to enter the market. He only invested time and effort to earn of those coins and makes money in trading. I want to experience that too and I want to join in bounty in order to learn more about others experience and meet new people.
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:48:56 AM
Merited by Quietman (10)

I have learned what bounty campaigns tru a churhmate of mine and lead me to join in this kind of forum,help me how to do it and guide me on bounty hunting.Being new to this is simply adding knowledge to me how crytocurrency world works.Even as a newcomer it is good to do coz we need only to exert effort and time in doing this.A freelance kind of work to everyone who desire to earn extra income. Bounty campaigns enhanced my knowledge about bitcoin and soon to follow my stakes to come.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

you can make money by joining the bounty campaign, you can collect the token and then replace it into a better coin.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

Bounty for newbie Huh

Yeah is great.
Newbie can try how to work in bounty and how to do that bounty.
Im so agree with that like signature for newbie.
It fair to all rank.
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:00:02 AM

Yes, Joining bounty specially signature campaign will enhance our knowledge about crypto through reading posts and comments, exchanges of ideas, sharing experiences etc.. It is good not only for newbie but to all members of this forum as even ranked members are learning everyday with new things and recent updates of what is happening in the crypto market. Aside from gathering ideas, we are earning as well.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: