Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:20:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is very good for newbie  (Read 747 times)
Biso

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:00:43 AM

It is also the same here, and I also learned that there are different kind of bounty programs. Translation, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram etc... You can find what suits you most and work on it.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

I agree, bounty is a good opportunity for a newbies to learn more about cryptocurrencies, learn how to make decisions and analyze, read a lot and learn more interesting information.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

market cryptocurrency is new to me so I do not dare venture into the field when not knowing about it.
I will learn and participate in the bounty program for me to add more knowledge and reduce the risk of losing money.
It is an alternative to earn income. Finding bounty does not require capital and what we should have is the will and the skill. Indeed that the results obtained will not be too big, but we can get all of those things for free. But keep in mind that working at bounty also has a very high risk. Not all bounty can end a success and even some scam. But still try and never fear of failure. Because with failure then we can get experience.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:16:32 AM

market cryptocurrency is new to me so I do not dare venture into the field when not knowing about it.
I will learn and participate in the bounty program for me to add more knowledge and reduce the risk of losing money.

welcome to the world, please there are some place which you have to read to guard and know the rules and regulation, but this thread have to help you know some basic keys https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

Bounty is very good choice for newbies, in this way you can get some free money with having any risk and also you will learn about cryptocurrency a lot by doing so.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:19:57 AM

I agree with in it. Its more applicable for the newbies to gain more ideas about crypto world and different tokens. It is not only for the newbies but also for all the members of different ranks. It is still making money in joining different bounty campaigns.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:22:26 AM

I also believe that joining bounty campaigns or signature campaigns will help newbies because here they will earn bitcoins more faster and they will enhance their knowledge in bitcon and cryptocurrencies. But ranking up today is hard because from the merit system, only few peoples does accept merits from other people if you have a nice post.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
MtheS

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:24:47 AM

I think that bounty campaign is good for all people  . It's good to making money on the  internet  . However , the Signature Campaign is only for Jr.Member above

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ PROFEDE ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
⚫ DECENTRALIZED PROFESSIONAL PROTOCOL ⚫
⚫ OUR WEBSITE: https://profede.com/ ⚫
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:24:56 AM

I want to say, Gifts are a good starting point when generating profits on forums because you do not need to spend money on gifts. And you can have a coin in return just your efforts so it will be a good start for beginners who do not have the money to invest. So to avoid the risk of losing your money, ask your friends about how to do it, if you have friends out there who are already experts in crypto business transactions.
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:25:08 AM

I'm also a newbie and bounty is very helpful not just for extra income after the campaign , the learnings and knowledge about cryptocurrency is a bonus. We can get information that we cannot get in other website like google.  The good thing we can earn money without losing any penny.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:26:27 AM

There is no risk of losing money by joining the bounty. If the project comes out scam, you will only waste your time. You will learn more when you get experience.

loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:51:21 AM

bounty is good for all ranks, not just only in a newbie. but this is your first step on how you adopt all the knowledge about crypto. take note that not all bounties are good and profitable, most of them are scam (not paying) in a middle upto end of the campaign. so as a newbie like you, you better to check all the background information about the projects before you go thru to be sure that your work will be paid when the ico ends.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

Definitely yes. Although it is not possible to earn with signature campaigns, it is possible to get good profits through social media, telegram, translation and other campaigns. Of course, with signature campaigns, if you had the option to earn, it would be better for extra income, but progression in this way is the best choice. Everyone joined the new campaigns with different campaigns and there was no opportunity for old forum members. For that reason, instead of complaining about the current system, it will be the best option to keep up with this system happily and happily.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

it is great for newbie because it is vey low risky,after we have knoweleadge about crypto we can invest crypto,and i think the most importance we have money to invest crypto
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:16:43 AM

not just newbie but to anyone that needs to earn extra money. bounty campaign pay you money by working. by doing bounty campaign you can also learn more things and improve yourself and share your knowledge with others.

Bounty doesn't pay money, they uses their token to pay the bounty participants and you can make money by trading it to bitcoin and convert it to fiat. However, I think doing bounty is not a newbie thing and instead of doing bounty just make yourself feel comfortable in crypto world and familiarize things around you and just join bounty when you're at least a junior member.

Risunkof

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

Bounty is good for everyone.  This is a good way to make money without investment.  And without risk.
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:19:36 AM

Yes, you're right bounty campaign is a great way to learn about cryptocurrency and ICO without taking too much risk because it's the same as joining an ICO since most bounty campaigns are bad or not paying participants like scam ICO. Personally, I think it is very hard to find a good bounty campaign.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:20:47 AM

nope, a bounty is not very good for a newbie, it makes more people who only care about money posting spam, sure that give some incentive for people learning but as you can see people don't give a damn much about tech and only want the money.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:24:53 AM

not just newbie but to anyone that needs to earn extra money. bounty campaign pay you money by working. by doing bounty campaign you can also learn more things and improve yourself and share your knowledge with others.

Bounty doesn't pay money, they uses their token to pay the bounty participants and you can make money by trading it to bitcoin and convert it to fiat. However, I think doing bounty is not a newbie thing and instead of doing bounty just make yourself feel comfortable in crypto world and familiarize things around you and just join bounty when you're at least a junior member.
Yes you have a point bounty are not pay money, they develop a token and they distribute it in the bounty participants that who works with it. Joining in bounty it's not only for earn, it's also way to promote the projects of campaign to know on what it is, and what is the purpose of that bounty. Newbie can participate in social media campaign like facebook and twitter campaign.
ereme

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

es, bounty is a good way to test waters without investing your money. But to not remain limited to it, once you start making profit with bounty, re invest it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: