Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is very good for newbie  (Read 757 times)
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

yes, this is great for beginners by following bounty, beginners can add knowledge about the world of crypto, very good for future in investing or trading, with sufficient knowledge, can reduce loss in investment or trade.
Yes, it is true that the bounty are very good in the newbies. Because not all newbies have a money to invest and they don't know wide knowledge about the cryptocurrency. They have know but a little bit. So for me it is a good. Because me, i started in this too. In bounty. Find a good bounty or signature  campaign but first, i do up my ranked because the requirements is at jr.member

Y U MAD AT ME
Altcoindealer

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:35:11 AM

Bounty campaigns are good yeah, but as a newbie, you can not participate in them. You need to have at least a junior memeber rank to get some rights to participate in the most bounty campaigns. They are also a very low stake rate for junior members. But even of that it is a very good chance for people who are new in to cryptocurrencies to earn some tokens and coins without risking their own money. Airdrops are much better for newbies. So if you are new in to cryptocurrencies, get your chance and earn as much as possible coins and tokens!
Gahi

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

Bounty campaigns are good yeah, but as a newbie, you can not participate in them. You need to have at least a junior memeber rank to get some rights to participate in the most bounty campaigns. They are also a very low stake rate for junior members. But even of that it is a very good chance for people who are new in to cryptocurrencies to earn some tokens and coins without risking their own money. Airdrops are much better for newbies. So if you are new in to cryptocurrencies, get your chance and earn as much as possible coins and tokens!

Very good is the bounty. but for newbie hard to find a campaign. Just accept it is a jr. Member. So better to do newbie is to rank first up to become jr. Member. Do not apply to bounty campaigns first. The day will be jr. Member.You are a jr. member and you can easily find a bounty campaign because of the number of ICO's projects that you can apply to. Just start with the newbie and focus on the rank up.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:42:58 PM

Not only for newbie but for everypne as well. Rewards you get from bounty can be used for further crypto investments. And also the experience lets you little by little learn about the crypto trade
pat231

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:44:13 PM

Bounty is good to everybody who do not have money to invest and earn extra money not only for newbie who want to earn money and learn how do to in the future.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:47:44 PM

bounty is a good source of income into anybody that wants to earn without investment. this is good for every rank, not just in newbie but all ranks. most biggest stakes are the high rank, and the lowest is newbie - jr. member. meaning if you wants to get more stakes, you have to do is to rank your account up for more good result while doing a bounty.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

market cryptocurrency is new to me so I do not dare venture into the field when not knowing about it.
I will learn and participate in the bounty program for me to add more knowledge and reduce the risk of losing money.
You are right. Bounty program is really gift and blessings to all of us because we can earned free coins through our effort without investing money. This is really big opportunity to us since we know that we earned a lot of money through bounty. Bounty is really enjoyable and we can all participate if we really want.
drmaggoo

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

You can earn big money if you have accounts on social networks with many followers. Payments for social networks can be more than payments from signature campaigns.

Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

bounty good for newbie in my opinion is to use media Blog or Youtube. especially if you have followers or subscriber that many then it will provide more benefits for you
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

Bounty programs are good not only for beginners. Of course, in the initial stages, participation in the bounty helps to understand the general logic of the market. In any case, the bounty helps to collect information about the project in the early stages of launching and make a decision about investing for example.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:12:36 PM

In the Bounty, one thing we have to gain is that there is no high risk. If a newcomer they transacted they would probably lose money, while the Bounty participant would just take the time and effort to do the Bounty Manager's request. And they will receive free tokens at the end of the campaign.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Lykiayng

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

Correctly, in order not to lose money, you do not have to put them on risky activities, such as trading.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:14:42 PM

It is a good alternative to start off as bounty hunter for newbie to understand the crypto world. Bounties does not only reduce the risk the newbie might face and it enable the newbie to have ample time to nderstand how the crypto market works. The after that they can decide to invest or continue as bounty hunter.
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

market cryptocurrency is new to me so I do not dare venture into the field when not knowing about it.
I will learn and participate in the bounty program for me to add more knowledge and reduce the risk of losing money.

Doing bounty at the start is really good. Invest in ICO without experience and knowledge is like a climbing Iceberg without experience and safety equipment. So It's good to avoid invest until you gain enough knowledge.  Bounty programs are not only for the newbies it fits for all.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

Yes it is very good to newbie to join a bounty program because you can learn more a lot of things, more knowledge, and improve yourself.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:18:20 PM

Totally agree with you. Bounty is a good way to learn how everything works without losing your initial capital.

Hifemih

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

Yes, I agree.
uchiikina14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:24:56 PM

For me doing bounty is good for newbie how ever you can only join in facebook, twitter, telegram bounty because of your rank and if you reach the jr member you can now join the signature bounty in facebook, twitter and telegram it is good start because it is the good start of investing coin. You can learn so many things in joining some bounty. But in order not too loose money you have yo study and check carefully the bounties that you are joining because some of the bounties you might join is a scam you never know in the middle of the month that you are doing the bounty did not reached the soft cap they will not continue or they will not roll out their coins in the end of their bounty program or someone will report their project that their bounty is a scam.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

Bounty programs are good not only for beginners. Of course, in the initial stages, participation in the bounty helps to understand the general logic of the market. In any case, the bounty helps to collect information about the project in the early stages of launching and make a decision about investing for example.
Yes! Certainly! It would help beginners to little by little understand and get information about cryptocurrency. It serves as the framework to help build the foundation of their learning, knowledge in trading, investment, savings, stocks and bonds, market movement, and more and most specially retain the disposition firm and high in terms of facing difficulties and uncertainties.
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:51:53 PM

Bounty is also good for the new crypto enthusiasts, because not even those old crypto enthusiasts can benefited by bounty but also to the new people who accessed cryptocurrency, and even we are new comers as long as we have knowledge on how to works on bounty we are also deserves to accept any good contributions from bounty.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: