Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain - Killer or Savior?  (Read 1288 times)
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

I do not see the logic that the blockchain will somehow contribute to unemployment. It seems to me that thanks to the blockchain, we are people with low wages, on the contrary, they will be able to earn good money, and there will be no talk of unemployment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:30:40 PM

As we define good and evil according to the point of view (evil for some may be good for others) so bitcoin is also savior for some and destroyer of others.
hagarin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

I think saviou but also a immense technological innovation
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

In my opinion Blockchain is not a jobkiller but instead it will open more opportunities ancud create more jobs. Although one of its goal is to remove third parties and intermediaries but it will employ more opportunities since a lot of start-ups and companies opening doors for job seekers.
Bitcoin.beast

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:15:06 PM

Saviour
io.219832

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:17:03 PM

Savior ofcourse
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

I see no connection between the blockchain and unemployment. Quite the contrary, thanks to the blockchain, quite a large number of people were able to improve their financial situation. Those people who do not want to work will not try to work in any way, and the blockchain has nothing to do with it.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

How can blockchain even be a killer? If anything all that has provided so far is money and new technology which we can harness to our strengths. I do not see why blockchain would be considered anything less than an opportunity.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

I wonder why people will ask whether blockchain is a killer or saviour!! All I see is a new economy, a new education, a new way of life, a new decree, a new creed a new employment opportunity etc! I know people who made their first $10k from bounties and airdrops alone! Promoting projects, getting paid in crypto is what regulators and governments who can't fend for their teaming youths won't see! I also know people who became aware of how economic laws of demand and supply work through the knowledge of bitcoin, I am also aware of people who got to know about stock markets and terms like Market cap, circulating supply, maximum/total supply! I am also aware of a lot of people who bought houses, cars, and other property paying with ease in $Bitcoin and other crypto. The benefits of blockchain far outweigh the downside of it! Blockchain is more than just what we perceive as quick gains.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

I think you're exaggerating. Bitcoin can really affect the modern economy, but mostly on the positive side. And it certainly will not be able to seriously affect the unemployment rate.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

You can call me an idealist of bitcoin, but I do not see any disastrous effects that it can have on our world. On the contrary, its implementation in the currency can significantly improve and secure modern payment systems. And it will have nothing to do with unemployment, as it is a currency!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

You attach too much importance to the impact of bitcoin on the world. This is an excellent technology for the development of the economy and the financial world. Perhaps he can even be considered a savior. But I would rather describe him as an assistant to the developing world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:19:09 PM

Savior ofcourse
just like any other money or dollar bitcoin can be good or evil it really depends on the person on how it is being used, if its used for charity or to buy drugs, bitcoin has nothing to do with it, so as the dollar can be use for good or for worse.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:27:14 PM

I think blockchain is a good thing, it can be used in different purposes and help to make transactions clear for everyone.
Wodomi

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

Obviously Blockchain is a saviour if only we can use it for good purpose.Blockchain technology is one of the best invention of this century.It can remove lots of illegal activities that happens in our system.No one can copy transaction or any other thing because of blockchain.
In my opinion, blockchain technology is a savior, because revolutionizing various sectors of life from inefficient to efficient, from insecurity to safety, and easy to corruption becomes difficult to corrupt. This is the progress of the system developed by bitcoin technology.
bagsat
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:42:25 AM

Blockchain is saviour of people who seeks to have a good life in future. If there are no hindrances and scammers, people will depend on what does the blockchain technology brings.

Leoeco

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:02:29 AM

I think Blockchain is Savior. Cuz it will increase investment range. It will redistribute wealth
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:06:58 AM

I see the blockchain as a savior and has great prospects as is gives us exactly what we need. The technology can be used positively in all aspect of our lives
RickOrbison

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:28:30 AM

The transparency and reliability of Blockchain is applicable in many areas in which virtual currency is a well known example. But the benefits that Blockchain brings are not stopping there. Another important Blockchain application is used to authenticate ownership. This is very important in transactions. In this case, blockchain can provide solutions that help buyers verify the credibility of the merchandise as well as the seller quickly and simply. So I think blockchain is a savior.
mybit1

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:44:07 AM

Blockchain is called a technology that will change us just as the Internet has changed it. blockchain ideologists claim that it is about to lead humanity to a ultra-modern world where there is no theft and deception. how will this happen? Will the blockchain become the Savior of our world economy or its killer? If the blockchain is tightly integrated into our lives, the unemployment rate will increase, and on a huge scale. And this can lead to a large percentage of poverty among the population. Will the world economy sustain such a large number of unemployed, or will society be further divided into social classes.

It will change the world for the better in terms security and transparency for sure but with the amount of people that will be made redundant as some jobs will no longer exist it will also set countries back for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: