Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:45:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Citizenship Coin - Cryptocurrency for the investment immigration industy  (Read 430 times)
olddocks (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:59:19 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 07:38:49 PM by olddocks

https://citizenshipcoin.org/citizenshipcoin.png

Citizenship Coin (CTZ)

Citizenship coin is a new cryptocurrency for the Citizenship by investment, Golden visa and EB-5 industry. Citizenship coin enables cheaper, faster, and efficient digital currency payments for the investment migration industry.  The value of one citizenship coin is tied to the value of euro.

1 CTZ (¢) = 1 EUR (€)

Citizenship consultants, Agents, Lawyers, Real estate developers and even Governments may chose to accept citizenship coins in the future to facilitate faster processing of payments, without the need for intermediary. The source code of Citizenship coin is open source and free for the investment migration industry. This enables all professionals in the CBI industry to collaborate, setup and work together and run the Citizenship coin network and exchange.

Currently over 20 countries run citizenship and residency programs offering investor visas to investors through real estate investment or donation or capital investment.  

Asia: Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore
    Europe: Spain, Portugal, Greece, Malta, Cyprus, Belgium, Netherlands, Latvia, Italy, Hungary, United Kingdom
    Oceania: Australia, New Zealand, Vanuatu
    Americas: United States (EB5), Canada (Quebec), Bahamas
    Caribbean: Dominica, Antigua and Barbuda, Saint Lucia, St Kitts and Nevis, Grenada
    Middle East: Jordan, Turkey

Free source

Citizenship coin is free open source software available for Citizenship consultants, Agents, Governments, Law firms and Real estate developers in the CBI/RBI/EB-5 industry.

Wallets

Available for Windows, Mac, Linux platforms

Whitepaper: https://citizenshipcoin.org/whitepaper.pdf
Wallets : https://citizenshipcoin.org (Mac/Win/Linux)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/citizenshipcoin
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/citizenshipcoin/
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/28603756/
Telegram: https://t.me/citizenshipcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vuppie0

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:11:44 AM

Which algo?
charlesb06

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:37:56 AM

Blockhchain stalls @ 2231
olddocks (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:06:57 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 10:20:32 AM by olddocks

Blockhchain stalls @ 2231
I know, i am only running the nodes on and off!
cant pay for server expenses. i will abandon the project soon as it is not taking off.

P.S: Check now it should work.
wdsturkey

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

cant pay for server expenses. i will abandon the project soon as it is not taking off.

Hmmm... so why you did this announcement, if you want abandon the project?
olddocks (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:16:23 AM

Hmmm... so why you did this announcement, if you want abandon the project?

Trying my best with promotion. Will see ))
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:20:57 AM

The idea is excellent! cryptocurrency which is tied to real currency it is cool. Good luck with your promotion! I will follow the development
charlesb06

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

Can you post a Compiled daemon please
TP911

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:51:21 AM

Do you have a telegram or discord? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
wdsturkey

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

Got it) I see one big problem for your project - working with goverments. Most of all are so scammed, how never would be even most scammed cryptoprojects. But good luck! You will need it Smiley
engkususman

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

your project is interesting as a new cryptocurrency for citizenship by investment, and the value of your coins is good 1 CTZ (¢) = 1 EUR (€). but it takes the hard work and high spirits of the team in its promotion because the competitors of your project there are many.
olddocks (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:09:35 PM

Got it) I see one big problem for your project - working with governments. Most of all are so scammed, how never would be even most scammed cryptoprojects. But good luck! You will need it Smiley

Cant agree more. Governments will realize one day the value and i hope they will implement it. Lets say after 10 years.
I am also specifically targeting the real estate developers in the citizenship industry.

I hope i will find one big whale investor, to convince all.
olddocks (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:18:46 AM

i dont use either of them, but i am available on twitter twitter.com/olddocks
TP911

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

Please give me some nodes, the wallet can not be synchronized.
olddocks (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

Please give me some nodes, the wallet can not be synchronized.

Sorry for late response))

You can take the nodes from https://citizenshipcoin.org/instructions.pdf
pvg

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:37:34 PM

do you have roadmap? when you plan start and listing on exchanges?
Fidelmi

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:26:27 PM

good projects are very exciting awaiting good news from the luck of this promising project
merculet
namnghc

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:29:23 PM

Quidli is the world's first equity-on-blockchain project focusing on early-stage startups. We build Quidli today as our own users — we’re passionate about entrepreneurship and we want to empower everyone through equity to pursue the work they’re most passionate about as well. After all, that extra bit of motivation from being a shareholder can be the difference between a product’s early success or failure (think the "Valley of Death" in a startup's life cycle).

Accordingly, we're kicking off our first pre-ICO bounty program. So if you're interested in changing the future of work, help us grow and we'll reward you with tokens of our appreciation - BountyQUID (our centralized pre-ICO token). To learn more, visit our site or any of our other online channels for details.

The Airdrop is simple:
Join us on Telegram (be sure to have a @username); note: you must stay in the group!
Fill out the Completion Form as necessary
Pending confirmation, you're rewarded in BountyQUID
Track all earnings in our QUID Distribution sheet

Check out our Bounty Program board on Trello for the rest of the Bounty Tasks for earning BountyQUID.

NOTE 1: Only those submissions that get verified (KYC) will receive tokens
NOTE 2: This Bounty Program is valid until further notice is posted on all our official channels

Be sure to review our Bounty Program Guide to get more details on the whole process for this round (what is a pre-ICO token, when this will be exchanged, etc.).

Read our bounty explanation on Medium to better understand our motivations.

As mentioned above, you can also find us on: Telegram, Reddit, Medium, and LinkedIn.
jahn_quid

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:35:00 PM

Quidli is the world's first equity-on-blockchain project focusing on early-stage startups. We build Quidli today as our own users — we’re passionate about entrepreneurship and we want to empower everyone through equity to pursue the work they’re most passionate about as well. After all, that extra bit of motivation from being a shareholder can be the difference between a product’s early success or failure (think the "Valley of Death" in a startup's life cycle).

Accordingly, we're kicking off our first pre-ICO bounty program. So if you're interested in changing the future of work, help us grow and we'll reward you with tokens of our appreciation - BountyQUID (our centralized pre-ICO token). To learn more, visit our site or any of our other online channels for details.

The Airdrop is simple:
Join us on Telegram (be sure to have a @username); note: you must stay in the group!
Fill out the Completion Form as necessary
Pending confirmation, you're rewarded in BountyQUID
Track all earnings in our QUID Distribution sheet

Check out our Bounty Program board on Trello for the rest of the Bounty Tasks for earning BountyQUID.

NOTE 1: Only those submissions that get verified (KYC) will receive tokens
NOTE 2: This Bounty Program is valid until further notice is posted on all our official channels

Be sure to review our Bounty Program Guide to get more details on the whole process for this round (what is a pre-ICO token, when this will be exchanged, etc.).

Read our bounty explanation on Medium to better understand our motivations.

As mentioned above, you can also find us on: Telegram, Reddit, Medium, and LinkedIn.

Hey namnghc,

I really appreciate you spreading links for Quidli on BitcoinTalk.

Can I ask you to add our hyperlinks in your posts as well? We need traffic to come in order to grow the community.

At the minimum, please share our:

1. Homepage - https://www.quid.li/
2. Telegram - https://t.me/quidli

Thanks!
lovepamamost

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:34:20 AM

Projects that I think have little explanation, I lack information what is the purpose of your project? and where is the information about your team?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: