Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 09:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guys think about cardano’s ada?  (Read 575 times)
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:39:03 AM

I feel really optimistic about cardano's ada. A Purely academic organization with a unique approach to development, Cardano is the first blockchain platform to Begin with a scientific philosophy and research priority. Their development team consists of expert global engineers and researchers, so instil trust.
Robert035

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:27:25 AM

Currently, Cardano is ranked as the 5th best coin on the global coin ranking list. Moreover, I think Cardano is presented as a promising coin given the fact that the developers of this platform, and ADA tokens are stepping up their game by providing a unique experience of having a mildly decentralized platform that should enable faster banking systems, especially in the developing world. Therefore, ADA is a good long-term investment in my opinion.
Johnson275

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

Honestly, I speak highly of Cardano. It aims to integrate with all other major cryptocurrencies without the use of a third party, which:
1. Reduces fees that exchanges charge
2. Allow quicker and easier transactions across the blockchain
3. Removes risk of a third party losing your cryptocurrencies
Therefore, I believe Cardano is a good investment for the above reasons.
ahihi6969

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

Cardano is putting emphasis on a very strong engineering team, scientific approach and building up on the original Ethereum platform and making improvements upon it. It supports the feature of smart contracts with a few enhancements and also underlines the “layered” approach to the way the network is built, which then makes modifying, scaling, and maintaining way easier. For these reasons, I think ADA will have a great value, however, single coin price is definitely not among the higher ones, which means there is a great possibility for its growth.
Tyler_david

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:31:57 AM

Cardano is the only cryptocurrency developed following scientific philosophy, and I think different leading developers and engineers make it better than any other coins in context of stability. It works in the algorithm of proofs of Stake algorithm, which is believed to be one of the most secured protocols called Ouroboros. For these reasons, I argue it’s better to invest than other cryptocurrencies.
johnny_andrew

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:33:14 AM

I think that Cardano’s future looks pretty bright, and Cardano is able to solve some problems better than its competitors. Additionally, the team behind this coin is extremely strong, which including people of a huge knowledge, background, and know-how about the industry.
salintheonline

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:39:06 AM

I am very interested in the Cardano project. It seems like it is a very intelligent group of people working on this project, where they only have the best of the best. The problems they try to fix and the niche markets that they seek to fulfill is something of the future. They even have the co-creater of Ethereum which is another interesting coin. In the Cardano ADA coin they have fixed many issues that the Ethereum coin has.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

I think now is the best time to buy it! Approximately the price till the end of the year will be 3 dollars!
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

Cardano is well suited as a long-term investment and for long-term storage, because over time, when its creators realize all that they conceive, Cardano is capable of showing multiple price increases and its community. Now it is, however, highly undervalued and it is possible to successfully acquire it as a long-term asset for the investment portfolio.
CryptoCompas

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:25:04 PM

Cardano - in my opinion is now very underestimated. They have a very strong development team. Now is a great opportunity to buy.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:33:55 PM

I think a hundred cardano is a great project. Likely in the future this project will gain big traction and the cost of coin ADA will increase in been.

cherry_no1

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:17:24 AM

I am holding Cardano, because I believe that the team behind it is promising. They once promised to introduce a hardware wallet. Cardano has a hungry and active community. Through technological advances, ADA coin is going to continue to gather a massive following.
thuyvoor

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:18:28 AM

In my opinion, Cardano has vast potential. On Feb 1, 2018, Cardano Foundation launched a ledger hardware wallet. Hardware wallets are the most reliable way of storing cryptocurrencies offline. This integration will refine its security features. I argue this wallet will lead to the growth of Cardano.
drufilla01

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:19:26 AM

Cardano is probably the only blockchain project to have used a bottom-up approach. It has always been proactive rather than reactive, which is evident from the fact that it was created by a team of academics, engineers, and scientists, which have given it a strong base to grow out from.
andree nguyen

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:20:42 AM

In my opinion, the value of Cardano will go up because of the Daedalus wallet. It is one of the most secure wallets around and can also be exported to paper or cold storage wallets. Cardano team is also working to develop their Android and iOS app as well as an application store to host community-developed dapps. All these are slated to be incorporated into the Daedalus wallet, with plans also there for Bitcoin and Ethereum Classic support.
Zidanmusk

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:21:44 AM

Cardano has one of the most supported and prominent communities and receives backing from developers and researchers from around the world. Moreover, the team of academics behind Cardano has done diligent work to assure that Cardano has everything needed to be a major force in the future. With the way they have gone about things so far, its price is sure to rocket in the coming months.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:26:30 AM

There is no other reason to buy and start investing in cardano from now on. The movement price is very good and has a good project as well, now when the price starts to rise back cardano has always been the leading coin that has increased. I agree with everyone who choose cardano for long term investment.
imdada

Activity: 46

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:30:56 AM

Cardano is a solid project with a great team behind it. They have done diligent work that makes investors trust them. They say that the main issue with it is that so many people thought that the price is already reached its peak with almost 9 billion market cap and more than 25 billion circulating supply.
However, bitcoin have 160 billion market cap now so it is not the end of the growth of price. It is just the beginning. It is a great project with a promising future. I'll look back to this post after 5 years. Smiley
jdkfy

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:35:32 AM

Cardano is the industry's first open source platform to use academic peer review. All of Cardano's protocol technologies go through an extensive peer review process. In Cardano, the more ADA tokens you have, the more likely you are to be selected - like a lottery ticket: the more you buy, the more likely you are to win. The higher. Users can also pool their ADA into pools and share rewards. Cardano's many advantages make people believe that it has the opportunity to become an alternative to Ethereum, a more flexible and secure platform choice.
Conal Garcia

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

I really believe in Cardano's future, because the team behind Cardano is pretty strong. In addition, they are building a blockchain technology which is based on open source technology and is easier to use as well. This is one of the main reasons why Cardano has such a lot of potential.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: