Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guys think about cardano’s ada?  (Read 575 times)
04antoxap

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

Founded by Charles hoskinson(a very clever man) and with the slow release of Shelly and a debit card coming out I think this is one for a long hold. Only hearing good things.
The road map published on March 5 disappoints, perhaps, even more than the ADA rate in recent months.

In addition to launching Mainnet in September of last year, there were no any worthwhile innovations, nor any announcements from the team.

Judging by the site, they did not complete any updates from those reported earlier, and which were supposedly half-ready.

In general, the road map could not beat statements, as if Cardano - this is utter nonsense, in which there is no point. And, maybe, only confirmed them.
saiharden

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

Cardano – It is a decentralized type platform that uses smart contracts. A very promising crypto currency, Cardano's potential for further growth is visible to the naked eye.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

Founded by Charles hoskinson(a very clever man) and with the slow release of Shelly and a debit card coming out I think this is one for a long hold. Only hearing good things.

A one of the very promising coin in this year and I hear this coin has very fast transaction speed also many top exchanger interest to listing this coin. You should try to invest your money in this coin because it's still cheap and Hold it. I'm sure at the end of 2018 this coin value will reach $2-3 USD...   Shocked

godspree

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:49:28 AM

Cardano's blockchain is very similar to Ethereum's mirroring the fact that decentralised applications (DAPS) and smart contracts can be built on the blockchain.  It reduces fees that exchanges charge, allows quicker and easier transactions across the blockchain,  removes risk of a third party losing your cryptocurrencies. Cardano is a good investment for the above reasons.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:47:28 AM

A one of the very promising coin in this year and I hear this coin has very fast transaction speed also many top exchanger interest to listing this coin. You should try to invest your money in this coin because it's still cheap and Hold it. I'm sure at the end of 2018 this coin value will reach $2-3 USD...   Shocked

I also believe that this is a very promising coin which really has a high speed of transactions. I think the price of 2-3 dollars is quite real for such a good and popular coin.

miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:29:42 PM

Cardano is one of the most promising projects to date. Already at the start of its market capitalization exceeded $ 500 million.

Now, according to CoinMarketCap, Cardano is on the 7th place in the ranking of cryptocurrencies with a capitalization of more than $8.3 billion and the current rate of $0.32 per 1 ADA. The course of coins reacts very strongly to any changes in the development of the project, with each new improvement the course grows exponentially. The publication of the updated roadmap on December 1, 2017 alone led to a 20% increase in coins. There is every reason to believe that the cryptocurrency has a huge potential, and its current course is only the beginning.
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

On drawdown bought several coins. I think it is a very promising project. Progress is moving, maybe not big steps, but it is. If developers add a little marketing, the price should go up.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
afridi90

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

ADA is great project and it a feature strong coin but now a days it will rise it uo but in very slow speed but many good news are comming round for ADA and i still belive it will be 1$ or atleat 1.5$ for this year now its a good entry point Still, ADA is not going enough through their roadmap, But ADA is a very strong coin in crypto to invest it. Very strong vision and the team behind it
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

Sold half of mine in December but plan on holding for the most part on the rest
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

i really think Cardano is a good altcoins that can replace ETH in the future, team developers have created ADA with the purpose to fix all the problems that BTC and ETH are having like compatibility and extension of network, but Cardano is still on testing and there is a long journey to go before it can be applied in real life but in general it is a very promising altcoins that very worthy to invest in long term.

CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

I think this project is very promising, and the coin of HELL should rise very well this year. I already managed to invest in this coin. I think you should too.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:03:32 PM

I feel really optimistic about cardano's ada. A Purely academic organization with a unique approach to development, Cardano is the first blockchain platform to Begin with a scientific philosophy and research priority. Their development team consists of expert global engineers and researchers, so instil trust.

Me either. For me, Cardano is a great coin. I have been holding ADA for over a year, and I am expecting that it will be gaining. I guess in winter it will grow much.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

Cardano is not just a coin for investing, it's a whole decentralized platform, carrying a purposeful technology designed to create a new decentralized economy and democratize finance in emerging markets. It is expected that Cardano will allow you to create and execute decentralized applications and contracts in an inexpensive, secure and scalable way.
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:11:38 PM

There is a very useful resource, cardano updates, showing the current progress in accordance with the calendar plan, the development team, the latest commits and the activity of the developers.
mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:49:59 PM

There is a lot of potential sitting right there with this coin. If the developers keep working on this coin to make it better then there is no limitations on how much the coin will grow.I believe in the coin which is why I have invested a lot of money into it
BitcoinFotw

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:20:41 PM

A good project to get behind if you are someone who believes in buying coins when they are still very cheap then holding it for a couple of years for prices to go up
maromak

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:08:33 AM

I think about $ 1 by the end of this year.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:17:01 AM

I think it was necessary to buy a long time before he went to the big stock exchange, and now it's a little late to make a good profit.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:20:01 AM

CARDANO (ADA) is one the strongest coin with a promising platform to grow in the future and I suggest you guys to buy at dips while the price is playing below $22 cents, just hold for 1-3 years and you I'm sure you buy your own Lambo  Wink

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:33:41 AM

It is really a very tough coin. The platform is smart, and the alt will be going to grow. I do not know how much will be its price, but I guess, several times more than now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXXjqwUpkZc
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: