Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:25:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep State  (Read 229 times)
Aqua Man (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

What is the deep state? How does it operate? Why does it exist? What are it's political goals?

From Wikipedia:

Deep state in the United States

In the United States the term "deep state" is used within political science to describe influential decision making bodies within government that are relatively permanent and whose policies and long-term plans are unaffected by changing administrations. The term is often used in a critical sense vis-à-vis the general electorate to refer to the lack of influence popular democracy has on these institutions and the decisions they make.[1][2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_the_United_States

Mainstream media take on it:

The 'deep state' is real. But are its leaks against Trump justified?
Jack Goldsmith

Even the most severe critics of the US president should worry about this subtle form of anti-democratic abuse

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/22/leaks-trump-deep-state-fbi-cia-michael-flynn

Other related:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

Quote from Edward Bernays:

'The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays#Philosophy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oneblagobl

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:14:41 PM

Of course really, about this organization is very little information, but it is in every country and no President has the right to manage it
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyBNmecVtdU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS2FSfRZZIs
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

Dude you are playing with fire.... I have inside information about the deep state because my family has been part of it for 13 generations.  If I were you I would put my tinfoil hat on so they can't find you and maybe go super dark and lose all reliance on electricity because the deep state has the electrical grid wired to tap and spy on anyone mentioning the word deep state.

Also the bogey man says hi!

LOL  Grin  Shocked  Roll Eyes  Shocked  Cool
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

Dude you are playing with fire.... I have inside information about the deep state because my family has been part of it for 13 generations.  If I were you I would put my tinfoil hat on so they can't find you and maybe go super dark and lose all reliance on electricity because the deep state has the electrical grid wired to tap and spy on anyone mentioning the word deep state.

https://whitehouse.gov1.info/continuity-plan/

Interesting. The Whitehouse says the "Shadow Government" exists. I guess they are conspiracy theorists too.

"The Shadow Government

Following a catastrophic national emergency, the President, or his successor can authorize the establishment of a temporary "shadow government" to maintain control of the essential functions of the Federal Government. President Bush activated the shadow government on September 11, 2001 shortly after the second attack on the World Trade Center. "
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:32:08 PM

https://whitehouse.gov1.info/continuity-plan/

Interesting. The Whitehouse says the "Shadow Government" exists. I guess they are conspiracy theorists too.

"The Shadow Government

Following a catastrophic national emergency, the President, or his successor can authorize the establishment of a temporary "shadow government" to maintain control of the essential functions of the Federal Government. President Bush activated the shadow government on September 11, 2001 shortly after the second attack on the World Trade Center. "

Only a retard would trust "gov1.info". Rofl. TLD exists, and state sponsored TLDs are ".gov".

But a retarded troll like you wouldn't know that.

dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

The bogey man and the Grinch are both behind it and they are going to ruin Christmass!
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

Only a retard would trust "gov1.info". Rofl. TLD exists, and state sponsored TLDs are ".gov".

but but but .gov is deep state controlled why would they admit the deep state exists.  If it's not on infowars or some fringe anonymous website it's fake news LOLOLOL  Grin Huh Roll Eyes Shocked  

You have to go to fringe sites to find information to suit your agenda instead of facts!

The bogey man and the Grinch are both behind it and they are going to ruin Christmass!

Come on now everyone knows the Grinch is a democrat and Christmas is just an NSA honeypot!
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:44:57 PM

I'm not seeing problems with the facts on the website in question.

If you do, just point them out.
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

http://whitehouse.falgsc.org/

Plenty of facts there too Smiley

And it's "from the whitehouse". Rofl.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

Is this one fake too? It is easy to judge when you are taking no risks... I none of you sourcing anything of your own. You are too post modern for sources.

https://policy.defense.gov/portals/11/Documents/hdasa/references/HSPD-20.pdf
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:54:36 PM

Not sure what your point is, if there is one.

If you have issues with the facts on the "gov1" site, just point them out.
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

Not sure what your point is, if there is one.

If you have issues with the facts on the "gov1" site, just point them out.

If you have issues with facts on the "falgsc" site, just point them out.

IndeecV

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:49:13 PM

I always thought it was an obvious fact. Presidents in the United States are simply puppets with very limited discretion. In addition to obviously existing organizations within the government, there are those who govern them.
Most likely this is a "big money", perhaps the strains and richest families, such as the Rothschilds.
A lot of government decisions are made in their favor. Not to mention the fact that the government actually has no power over the issue of money.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:17:50 PM

I always thought it was an obvious fact. Presidents in the United States are simply puppets with very limited discretion. In addition to obviously existing organizations within the government, there are those who govern them.
Most likely this is a "big money", perhaps the strains and richest families, such as the Rothschilds.
A lot of government decisions are made in their favor. Not to mention the fact that the government actually has no power over the issue of money.

And that's why they are all so mad at Trump.

He's nobody's puppet but his own.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: