Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:52:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin dominance is it the END ?  (Read 1264 times)
Gabby18

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:52:10 PM

We do not believe Ethereum may master ultimately simply because as possible observe Ethereum is certainly going lower too. I believe which bitcoin may master much more later on. Therefore still believe in bitcoin, however, all of us cannot refuse the truth that Ethereum continues to be a great gold coin to get along with.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:55:17 AM

https://prnt.sc/j8ij29
as we can see the bitcoin dominance is getting lower and lower and  i think on long term ethereum will end the dominance

Not the end, bitcoin is not having a dominance problem, right now the dominance of bitcoin over all of the other coins is still very strong and they all still rely on the coin to get their prices and value. Even lower the dominance of bitcoin is very high and that is not changing any time soon. Ethereum can't even hold itself up, talk less of holding up the entire market, please don't make me laugh

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:26:06 PM

When I please don't imagine Ethereum will probably command finally mainly because as your able view Ethereum will decrease likewise. I'm sure of which bitcoin will probably command far more sometime soon. And so keep confidence bitcoin although most of us won't be able to refute the point that Ethereum is a superb coin obtain having.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:00:19 PM

I think BTC dominance will grow up to 70% when the new bull run will begin in 2019 because all new investors money will flow into BTC and many people will sell their altcoins for BTC to get on the leaving train names "BTC to the moon".
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:12:11 PM

Bitcoin has a huge capitalization and its dominance in the market is more than 50%, so I do not think that any of the coins can achieve the same results and indicators.
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

Hopefully, Ethereum is also weak atm, we will see another Blockchain and another token that will finish Bitcoin dominance.
I will be happy because of it, as BTC is really weak

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

as we can see the bitcoin dominance is getting lower and lower and  i think on long term ethereum will end the dominance

I am not sure where you see that as right now the BTC dominance is back to 52.4% and Ethereum has fallen back from a peak of 30% to 10%.
Clearly room for recovery of ETH but I do not see Ethereum or anyone else really challenging Bitcoin for the top spot.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:28:19 PM

When I please don't imagine Ethereum will probably command finally mainly because as your able view Ethereum will decrease likewise. I'm sure of which bitcoin will probably command far more sometime soon. And so keep confidence bitcoin although most of us won't be able to refute the point that Ethereum is a superb coin obtain having.

I am sure that Bitcoin has the most magnificent growth prospects.
Ethereum is now worth $ 200, in any case, it will rise in price to $ 1,000, and this is a fivefold increase.

pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:45:25 PM

Both Bitcoin and ETH already have a good stand already in cryotocurrency which means if I'm to invest the two is the most favorable to me which means they have good solid background and more so than they've been in existence for a while, though the prize had not been stable and this is why it's varies so long term will be advised waiting for boom.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:49:20 PM

Of course this is not the end. This is just the beginning. Here now will soon begin a massive increase. Must grow very well.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

i think Bitcoin keep dominance the marketshare of cryptocurrency and still centraling all of cryptocurrency for 10-20 year again, but after that who know, how about the competitor like Ethereum, Zcoin/cash, Waves, Litecoin, Eos, Cardano and other top altcoin

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:55:33 PM

Although many people are already diversifying, that doesn't mean that bitcoin will stop being the leader because, for every person who has 1 altcoin, they  usually keep 2 or 3 bitcoins, so it's not fair to call the end of the bitcoin reign, if it's still an excellent coin, with a lot to give.

Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:05:11 PM

In the last two months the merged has stabilized. I can not say whether this is a positive sign, or it is a prelude to a definitive collapse.
However, if the bitcoin is not very well, I would say that the whole altcoins sector is much worse.
So, for now, I would say that the bitcoin maintains its position.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

It's good for us if any other coin fight with Bitcoin market cap. Still long way to go for others. In the current stage ETH and XRP at the good stage. Both has total around 20% dominance over the time and it's not bad.  Wink

chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:15:07 PM

No. I think we will see in the future how the capitalization of bitcoin spreads between other projects and goes into Ethereum, NEO and so on.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:48:40 AM

I think that in the long run there will not be a single cryptocurrency leader, especially with such a large margin in the level of capitalization that we now see in Bitcoin. Most likely, there will be several leaders and they will periodically change each other, since there will be many good coins and they will compete with each other for better demand. With such a position in the cryptocurrency market, price domination will not be and the cryptocurrency in its price will be more free.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

Almost every month, various cryptocurrencies appear on the modern crypto market, which position themselves as a replacement for BTC. But years pass, and the BTC in any case retains its dominance. But I also think that with time as new coins appear, the overall dominance of BTC in the market will decrease.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:21:21 AM

I think that condition is just simply a market movement that can change at anytime.
So i still believe that bitcoin will keep being the number 1 crytptocurrency for now and many years later.

castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:12:08 AM

I think there is indeed a time for bitcoin started weakening and this will certainly have a chance a lot of coins to get replaced. But if that happens, of course, will also have an impact on other crypto is also bad for because this is like the center of a lot of cryptos. bitcoin is currently still dominated and shift it's not an easy thing in quick time.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

I think that these are obvious things, when domination of Bitcoin in the end is still to be carried away and the cost of BTC will be very high, but now we see how the market is trying to attract new investors at new prices today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: