Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:56:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin dominance is it the END ?  (Read 1264 times)
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:04:30 AM

I believe in the future of Ethereum, but honestly, Ethereum is hard to beat Bitcoin.
bitcoin as the core of altcoin so bitcoin will remain valuable and has a high value. almost all altcoin prices are updated by bitcoin growth. I think it would not be possible Ethereum could replace bitcoin even through bitcoin. I am proud of Ethereum which has the best price among altcoin.
Utogah

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

https://prnt.sc/j8ij29
as we can see the bitcoin dominance is getting lower and lower and  i think on long term ethereum will end the dominance

No one replace bitcoin on top. Even you say ethereum dominates the market but still bitcoin is # 1 in this crypto world. If you can see the market price of bitcoin decreased that much but we don't know happen on the other day. Suddenly,  for me bitcoin has no end it always on top for sure.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:12:23 AM

as we can see the bitcoin dominance is getting lower and lower and  i think on long term ethereum will end the dominance
I don't know what's your description of dominance. It's obvious that you are an Ethereum supporter and just because bitcoin way back that day you posted that chart does experience a small dip you consider it as the end? Come on, this is the crypto market and everything can happen and after the low market trade kindly check bitcoin's price today.
I feel confused and strange, so many questions about whether ETH will defeat Bitcoin?
Just ignore them, they might be new to cryptocurrency.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:38:40 AM

I still believe that bitcoin is always the king of all cryptocurrencies, and even in a long run of cryptocurrency business bitcoin is still the number one. However the price of ethereum now rapidly grows, but it doesn't mean that ethereum take over bitcoin in terms of price value.
Ethereum is showing up fast behind bitcoin and we have to commend the project and the growth so far but what you said is true, ethereum might be growing very fast but that does not mean that it will over take bitcoin. Bitcoin was the first and will always lead the market in terms of market value and prices, there is no replacement.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
mridulhasan

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:30:27 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 12:45:36 PM by mridulhasan

I think Bitcoin will gradually reduce its dominance, but it will not end.. Because Bitcoin is a high-speed currency. It is much more valuable than other currencies. This coin is known as the number one currency in the market. At present, the price of Bitcoin is low in the market. But ethereum prices are rising and its demand is increasing.So thoroughly is not that Bitcoin will lose his position.Maybe its value in the market will be a little lower. But I'm hoping Bitcoin's price will rise again in the market and again Bitcoin will return to its dominance.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:34:11 PM

Ethereum is very promising and popular with it's distinct utility and large market share in cryptocurrency. With all these good stuff going for ethereum, I still believe bitcoin will continue to lead in cryptocurrency space and ethereum will become big as well.

befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

I do not think bitcoin will end in the future. Because this is a very valuable currency and makes trading more convenient with large amounts of money. Although ETH is a very great altcoin, its platform is widely developed and a lot of new projects use it for development. Although ETH made a great contribution to building a better Crypto world, it could not beat bitcoin.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:09:39 PM

As for me, bitcoin will dominate for a long time. This is the most important coin in the crypto world. I'm sure that large investors prefer to invest in bitcoin, not in alternative coins. Bitcoin the king and it will always be so.

nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:18:10 PM

According to my bitcoin will still dominate and be the top until the end. bitcoin has almost a perfect system and no other coins that I think can be said to be comparable to the bitcoin including ethereum. bitcoin it seems will always lead.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:18:50 PM

Bitcoin is the cornerstone of all crypto currencies. Bitcoin will dominate this market and I don't think that this will change any time soon.

barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:36:56 PM

It's to early to make conclusion yet we are on month of May we still have a half year and still a lot of happen to make but in the end of the day still the bitcoin will dominant the play that's my prediction not a conclusion huh.

FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:37:24 PM

It's true bitcoin dominance is falling, but that just doesn't mean that ethereum or any other alt will take it's place. This is just the recent "normal market behavior", after the alt boom. When traders realized that there was a hole market to invest in, and to simply pump and dump coins, the alts start increasing more than bitcoin. The thing is, that it's not a single alt that is doing better. It's just that a lot of alts get pumped, and bitcoin dominance falls, and when those alts get dumped, some other alts are pumping, so the cycle continues. Also, those alts are "recent", so they have more room to grow.

But there is another standard behavior that shows us, that bitcoin is still the number one coin, and still leads the show. Every time there is a "market dump" or market correction, we see that alts are the ones that take the bigger hit. At that time, we usually see bitcoin dominance grow, that proves that most of the alts are just used for speculation, but the real investment is made in bitcoin.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:56:39 PM

There is no way that ETH could have a bigger impact than bitcoin, there a two competing factions now for bitcoin, BTC and BCH and i thing the competition will over take any hurdles and none of the coins can over take the collective efforts of bitcoin and which developers have a better solution for the world will win, this is a starting phase and it will take a longer time to see the changes.
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:04:43 PM

as we can see the bitcoin dominance is getting lower and lower and  i think on long term ethereum will end the dominance

Who knows but i guess BITCOIN will be awaken someday and will continue to bullrun. Its sleeping until now because of FUD and bad news in different country allowing investors to get scared and wont invest to crypto. But i guess even etherum will surpass bitcoin it wont be a problem for me because we have an ethereum exchanger here in our country. Bitcoin is still the number one coin, and still leads the show. I just hope that someday crypto will rise again.
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:10:47 PM

Not a chance. Bitcoin will dominate the crypto market, because every time Bitcoin fails and the rest of the coins are failing too.

Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:37:20 PM

It's just because of huge number of stupid altcoins under ethereum. In reality, Bitcoin dominance still standing.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:55:22 PM

It's just because of huge number of stupid altcoins under ethereum. In reality, Bitcoin dominance still standing.
Just be real, it's just more money coming to those ERC20 Token and many other alt coins, the bitcoin is currently stagnant at the same stage, even though the price of bitcoin heavily affect the whole cryptocurrency market, but the market capitalisation of the whole cryptocurrency market always increase and the majority of incoming money are going to those ERC20 token and other alt coins.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:00:49 PM

ERC20 token is currently the most used type of token under ETH. But it's really hard to conclude the bitcoin domination is on its end. Bitcoin price is affecting Altcoin as well. Meaning, it is still dominance on that. But I'm sure, time will come that more and more Alts will play a major role in this field.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:05:17 PM

bitcoin will always beat all. this is due to, “because Bitcoin is king/queen, and the other coins are at best following it.

It is hard to come up with a fundamental algo with which to price coins, so coin prices just follow Bitcoin as a sort of gold standard (“the Bitcoin Standard”).

It is the number one coin, and thus it is the coin that decides the market price in general.

If there is another standard way of changing ALTs to other currencies example to FIAT. it would much less affected to the price of BTC.
mightcoin

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:10:18 PM

The price of bitcoin is such, only because it is bitcoin. Name, status, history, nothing more. This asset is obviously overvalued. I think he does not have a big future, so I do not invest in it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: