Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: etherdelta.com - servers are not responding  (Read 366 times)
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:04:38 PM

Sometimes etherdelta like that, but usually will not be long, usually I refresh the page, maybe because etherdelta have to up grade server for traffic more smoothly without any interference
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:11:30 PM

I have lost more than 2 bitcoins to coinsmarkets. They turned out to be scam and have run away with people's money. Etherdelta on the other hand is a far more reputed website and don't worry about the random hiccups, they are a part of their maintenance schedule. Even IDEX was down periodically from last few days and more hiccups are expected.
Etherdelta is working fine as of now though. You can try and access it now.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:13:45 PM

Today I went to the forkdelta site and it all works, it's time to use fork, it's not just done it, I can not say anything about the etherdelta site, because I have not used it for a long time after the release of forkdelta, I only use it
flysats

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:16:53 PM

Today I went to the forkdelta site and it all works, it's time to use fork, it's not just done it, I can not say anything about the etherdelta site, because I have not used it for a long time after the release of forkdelta, I only use it
Agreed. Use FD. It's more quick and responsive then ED. And you can use same wallet. More and more people choose FD as working exchange for own goals

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:17:32 PM

I just used etherdelta some few hours ago and I did not encounter any challenge. I think you will need to be a bit patients for you to be able to actually used them as the site is always a bit slow.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:19:04 PM

My main stock exchange I use is etherdelta.com. I noticed that servers are often unresponsive lately. I can not find the information "why"...

You have same? Is it just a my problem? I always have small amounts on deposit. Worried about it ...

I stoped using it after i got drained my ether in commisions , did try to tranfer from trading wallet to my wallet . It came out pending , but returned to same trading wallet and i lost some ether . But that was the times when Ethereum was congested , maybe it was because of that .
alaricoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:22:24 PM

Delta seems very unstable to me. The best decentralized is idex. Market
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:37:52 PM

I have read also in other forums about etherdelta issues.
I have not use it since the hack happened.
Better use other DEX instead, Fork Delta seems like a good one and made a lot of improvements.
Skieleton (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:18:48 PM

Delta seems very unstable to me. The best decentralized is idex. Market
Unstable is one thing but it does not work at all. How can you do something like that? The Exchange earns a lot of money for currency exchange. This is unacceptable.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

I can not say anything about EtherDelta today, I was not there, but I think it's better to use the fork of this exchange, because many do so, it's just that EtherDelta has been working very badly for a long time. I think that people have just stopped coming at her.
Skieleton (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:28:51 PM

I can not say anything about EtherDelta today, I was not there, but I think it's better to use the fork of this exchange, because many do so, it's just that EtherDelta has been working very badly for a long time. I think that people have just stopped coming at her.
It know, but why did it happen? Thinking logically, the stock market is not little money. I saw that there were a lot of transactions generated. It's a pity because at the beginning it works perfectly well.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:38:33 PM

Try to enter through the proxy server on this exchange! Many people can only get to it! Free proxy services are many

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: