Bitcoin Forum
October 15, 2018, 10:45:52 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany gives tax exemption for bitcoin exchange operators  (Read 290 times)
Catch-22

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:45:28 AM

Other countries should follow Germany’s lead. That is how you embrace, adopt and promote cryptocurrency. Instead of banning bitcoin. Nothing attracts investors more than the words tax-free.  Smiley

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brooklynian

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:59:54 PM

Germany is doing a great job towards cryptocurrency adoption. This is one country that is not making anything difficult for a Cryptocurrency user. If we can have more countries like Germany in cryptocurrency, meeting the mass adoption target will not an issue.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
xtrump101

Activity: 208
Merit: 11

https://ico.depository.network

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:06:23 AM

bitcoin is instantly viewed as an investment but also as a currency, if it is given tax exemption on bitcoin exchange then this is great for bitcoin users in germany
exactly and i salute to the german government of making this posible, this will benifited greatly to those people that doesnt have bank accounts and to the displace people in germany came from syria as well,

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
menammeo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:15:00 AM

The German Federal Government has decided not to list Bitcoin and other electronic currencies in the list of taxable goods on February 27 in the European Court. This is also a precedent for all member states of the European Union.
The court explained its tax decision by declaring that it considered electronic money as a legal means of payment:
"Virtual currencies (such as Bitcoin) are considered to be equivalent to legal means of payment, as long as the virtual currency is accepted as an alternative payment method and as agreed by the parties. and no purpose other than to be used as a means of payment. "
By decision, transfers from virtual currency to real money or vice versa fall into the category of "other taxable services." As a result, intermediaries who carry out the transaction will not be taxed. In addition, crypto trading floors may also be exempted "if the floor acts as an intermediary representing the parties making the purchase of Bitcoin."
The court decision also noted that e-money mining operations would also be tax exempt because they were paid on a voluntary basis.
xbossJ

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 06:46:05 AM

Countries that understand the tech will stop at nothing to pass on policies that seek to promote the tech! Germany has never shied away from the fact that $Bitcoin is not something you ignore! With moves like this, you can only imagine the number of exchange operators that would make germany a destination! People who know that commodity money is inevitable with cryptocurrencies are those who understand that an economy to reckon with can emerge from here! I hope more countries learn from Germany!

traveler  |  Travel more. Pay less! Get more out of your travel.
An innovative crypto-friendly discount travel aggregation platform
doodle07

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

A great move and this is how a country should be dealing with crypto currency especially on bitcoin. I believed that this policy of Germany will attract more investors because of these tax exemption, I hope that one day other countries will be like the government of Germany they recognized crypto currencies and dealing with it in the right way.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.