Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:31:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we hold Merculet token for a while or just sell when we get our target ?  (Read 109 times)
sarah2908 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:06:11 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 02:31:23 PM by sarah2908

The team is getting stronger by days! I think this project has the elements make the next big ico. We as authentic investors (and hopefully got whitelisted) can really be happy and benefit in the near future from this project.Everything is clear!This is much useful to me.Thank you very much for the valuable information.I hope investors would hold on to this tokens because it has an enormous potential and Its value will rise as more investors will be actively participating, I have no doubts that it would be successful. #merculet.                                        
sarah2908 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:32:43 PM

It is always pleasant to realize that the company not only listens to ordinary users, but also corrects the shortcomings noted by them. This makes a big plus to the rating and contributes to faster and better development of the project.                                             
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: