Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] 500 CRDS to have v1.2.0 of Credits compiled for all versions of Linux  (Read 250 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mrankin (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:12:03 AM

We currently have our latest version of Credits (v1.2.0) compiled for Ubuntu only, however we are getting a bunch of errors when running it on CentOS.

We need someone to compile the source such that it will run on any flavour of 64-Linux.

Note that the code is 64-bit only, so no 32-it compilation is required.

Source - https://github.com/CRDS/Credits

I have found that this fixes most of the issues;
./configure --enable-glibc-back-compat --prefix=`pwd`/depends/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu LDFLAGS="-static-libstdc++"

However I'm still getting an error "./creditsd: error while loading shared libraries: libzmq.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

Looking at some old notes, you may need to download Zmq and Sodium, from source, statically compile and link them in.

Please DM me in our Discord of you're able to help with this. Link is in my Sig.

Thanks in advance!
mrankin (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:59:31 AM

Bounty claimed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: