Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New project need experienced programmers to be as partner,  (Read 110 times)
canadayawow (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

Hi, guys,

We are a Canadian company in business for 7 years, now we have a ICO project to be developed, we have successful business background, but we don't have professional programmers to be involved in our project, so anyone who has experiences in developing cyber currency and blockchain development experience, will be very welcome to join our project, which will be a very successful project as it will be based on traditional successful business.

Anyone who is interested in our project, please contact me by e-mail first, CanadaYawow@gmail.com, I live in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, anyone in Montreal will be welcome to come to my office to discuss with details face to face.

Thanks.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

Takes years to develop a new coin and that's using a team of developers so looks like you want to do yet
another Bitcoin clone or just want someone to write free ETH contracts for you.

ICO number 67,890 is not the road you should be traveling and we already have a currency to buy
green frogs with yellow spots and really don't need more fly by nights.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: