Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:54:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to claim a bounty manager  (Read 203 times)
birzh0 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:02:01 PM

Hello, everybody.
The subject is explained in the head of topic.
I think most of you face a problem in bounties when manager is behaving strange, arrogant.
Not counting stakes, doesnt answer or answering just some people.
i think the main part of life is staying MAN, behaving like MAN, remembering that there are a lot of people upper than you.
But..

when you like the project, but dont like such managers - what can you do? And problem is not me, in channel of this person such quantity of claims i ve never seen...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

Apology if I am wrong. I think this is not the appropriate board to ask this question. May be ask in Trading Discussion or in Altcoin Discussion.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:03:58 PM

These managers are probably running several campaigns and they are getting hundreds PM's every day, don't be surprised if they don't answer you on your question.
They should do it of course, maybe day is too short and they don't have time to answer all.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

when you like the project, but dont like such managers - what can you do? And problem is not me, in channel of this person such quantity of claims i ve never seen...

I participated in some projects with such managers, most of them turned out to be a scam. I think that the manager should be experienced, higher rank forum member. Next time, you should join on bounty campaigns that have reputable bounty managers.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

Hello, everybody.
I think most of you face a problem in bounties when manager is behaving strange, arrogant.
i think the main part of life is staying MAN, behaving like MAN, remembering that there are a lot of people upper than you.
But..

actually that is not their intention to snob anybody or don't reply to a personal massages. the only thing  i find there is that wen they are running several bounty,  they tried all there best to make sure they certify everyone.
but mostly some bounty campaign manager's are so arrogant wen even to reply personal massages, they knows there selves even to give stakes are big problems.

one thing i don't like with bounty managers is that some of them don't give stake till the program ends, by then making you (us) to loos hope in that project because as you are working no stakes nothing to proof that you are working for them. by right sometimes stakes motivate someone.

please i m using this medium to plead to those bounty managers to start giving stakes to make the project sell quickly... without stakes no effort to show that we are working. and please responds to pm.

thank you mr bounty managers.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

Hello, everybody.
But..

To be honest most of the managers are arrogant and never show mercy on you if you did something wrong or missed one post from your minimum quota and many more.But the manager Yahoo the best manager of our forum very kind with the participants and helping the newbie managers too so other reputed managers need to follow him to become the best.
But we can't do anything if we don't like the manager better leave that is the only option you have.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:39:49 PM

You should understand that bounty managers are bussy people and if they manage multiple campaigns they are getting lot of messages from participants and they can't reply to all PM's very fast. Sometimes you need to be more patient before calling others being arrogant.
But I believe that some bounty managers are behaving like dickheads. What you can do? Just don't campaigns managed by this person, choose campaigns with more reputed managers. Also, you can try to inform devs of project that bounty manager aren't doing his job properly.

Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:31:29 PM

I don't think you would ever have this issue if you work under a good manager. I don't see a lot of people claiming about the bounties in the campaigns that I join. I ensure that I only join campaigns under Hotachy, Woshib, MadZ or Yahoo. These are the most reputable managers and I don't think you would find any issue with them. I did see a few managers getting rude to the bounty hunters, they definitely possess some attitude since they are managing all of us. You should just avoid them.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:09:47 PM

Hello, everybody.
But..

You can't do any thing with the behavior of managers because in most of the campaigns the managers decision is final so bow for him or leave without getting paid.But if it is an worth project to invest they will hire the better managers and they will do the all calculations at time so join on the bounties with the best managers then you can avoid these kind of problems.Or just participate only on campaigns which pays you weekly then you will have no problem.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

Hello, everybody.
But..

it is true, in some projects I experienced it. but I am confused what should I do. if we speak impolite then we will in blacklist. then there will be nothing we can do, except report it to the team from the project. maybe that's one of them we can do.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

For me, before joining a campaign, you should have checked who the manager of the campaign his and how successful he is in crypto. You can even as members of your campaign group how well he manages the group when there are complains and the way he handles it because in all sincerity, bounty managers are busy people because they manage lots of campaign and cant give 100% attention to one, they are also human. Sometimes you need to be very patient with them as they will surely attend to you even if it may take a long time and in case they do not reply you, just bear with them.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:16:22 PM

For me, before joining a campaign, you should have checked who the manager of the campaign his and how successful he is in crypto. You can even as members of your campaign group how well he manages the group when there are complains and the way he handles it because in all sincerity, bounty managers are busy people because they manage lots of campaign and cant give 100% attention to one, they are also human. Sometimes you need to be very patient with them as they will surely attend to you even if it may take a long time and in case they do not reply you, just bear with them.

You can check the bounty campaign manager while you participating there. That will work better as you said. Then you can check the white paper while you are investing your time on bounty campaign. Please look at the manager whether he manages many project before. This thing we are checking because we can confirm that he is right person to choose campaign since he can able to manage campaign.
Then most of the managers would not reply your answer since they are busy so do not consider they are not good.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

Bounty managers are also hired by someone who is running the ICO so it os their decision that when to pay but if we pick the campaign with already well known campaign manager then we can reduce the risk factors because they always pick the better projects but it is just a sign we need to do our research before joining in bounties.
birzh0 (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

thanks, for answers.
I understand, of course, that they might be very busy as they lead a few bounties. but i think you must be able to count your time and posibilities for that. if you cannot handle it - than do not take it, it is so simple. also there are some good managers leading much companies and having time and patience to face everyones issue. at least can explain where mistake was. this is important. Anyway, the best way as someone above said - not to participate to campaigns with bad managers, even if ico you think good.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

thanks, for answers.
I understand, of course, that they might be very busy as they lead a few bounties. but i think you must be able to count your time and posibilities for that. if you cannot handle it - than do not take it, it is so simple. also there are some good managers leading much companies and having time and patience to face everyones issue. at least can explain where mistake was. this is important. Anyway, the best way as someone above said - not to participate to campaigns with bad managers, even if ico you think good.

Yes, you have the choice to avoid them.
In any case you have already joined and felt that the manager is lacking with something, always be polite and respectful because no one can fix the issue but only him/her.

Also, participants should be obligated to always check the status of his/her records. It is better to report a problem early than late.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: