Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto?  (Read 9750 times)
Godparticles

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:03:07 AM

Because I want to make more money through this industry, this industry has a lot of opportunities to make money. Now I combine bounty with the main work. In addition, I am very interested in this industry. It is interesting to get new knowledge in the process of getting familiar with new projects, developers, and communicating with interesting people. This is enough in this forum.
jackjackmomy

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:27:45 AM

I entered the world of cryptocurrency to only expect my ideals, because I as a weak economic family may be for me very suitable to look for a better income in this crypto world.
Leezkie22

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:35:51 AM

One thing i know why many people joined a crypto is that they want there money to invest. Or other thing they want another job to enter.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:42:39 AM

what's your reason joining here in crypto?
The main reason of course is to earn extra money. Other than that well to discover and learn what is cryptocurrency is all about.
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:29:59 AM

my reason why I joined crypto is that I want to change my life to be better and to earn better income so that I will have good finance and all my needs are fulfilled
MariaOzawaa

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:44:24 AM

Because this is a good way to make money. Let's honestly admit that the vast majority of users of this forum come to make money. I am one of them. Now I combine the bounty with the main job so that I can join the industry full time.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

I want to earn money without any investment because I have a little funds, during a meeting a friend of mine tell me about this crypto, first I hesitate but than after after one month I started doing bounty, than signature than investment and never look back and now am settled in this coins world.     

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

I do and invest in cryptocurrencies, as I think that in the future they can gain the widest interest and demand for it, and therefore the price of the cryptocurrency will grow significantly.
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

The main reason of course is to earn extra money. Other than that well to discover and learn what is cryptocurrency is all about.
true this is more about extra income that we just wanted to have for like for now we see that people go to work and this is just their daily routine to do for so that is why more people like this crypto too just to have extra income while they do their work too.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
redcandy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:11:14 AM

The main reason is, of course, earnings. After all, this can make good money, it is possible to combine with the main job. I absolutely do not regret that I joined cryptography. If someone has doubts and you are just thinking whether to join, I can say with confidence - go ahead! Only carefully select projects to participate.
namtwin

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:57:30 PM

I wanted a way to send money to people without leaving a trail, which is why I first bought into bitcoin when I heard about it and I also knew that I could use it as a form of investment to actually make money and profit from my investments is probably the most accurate reason.
Semenpaliy

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:00:22 PM

I just admire this company, wish you great success on icoGreat team, great company, great road map! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I participate in the ICO, and encourage everyone to participate. Good luck to all! https://konios.com/
leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:46:02 PM

In my country it is hard to find a job specially when you are just a high school graduate. I am into computers and found out about crypto and try it, there is nothing to lose when you try it. Also it helps me to earn money that can help my family.
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:47:42 PM

I'm passionate about technology. Crypto is not just a coin but a software and technology. The evolution of blockchain will greatly contribute to the development of world civilization.
bibitao29

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

Base on my understanding why people join crypto is to earn money, for their needs, wants, and especially for the future. Smiley
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:00:07 AM

I first joined because I saw it as an opportunity to make extra money for a better future. But as I got more into it and read more about blockchain, I got excited about the technology as well!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

the new reason in crypto is certainly to find revenue quickly and easily without having to work hard or release excess energy. certainly, there will be no guessing that Crypto can be this big. even in 2014 can still be seen how price comparison now bitcoin, certainly there will be no trust and can predict will be like this. In addition, many new cryptos started popping up and more and make the competition getting tougher.
Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

The reasons for joining the crypto are very simple. Of course, it is to change my life by:
First, to get the free money  by joining the bounty
second, to get profits through trading and investment.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:16:09 AM

cryptocurrency is a new technology at the moment where there are many benefits of this technology,
I am a person who is always interested in new technology, and I want to be a part of the technology,
on the other hand cryptocurrency is a very good new style investment and has the potential to gain a faster profit compared to other investments
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:24:47 AM

Literally to gain profit. I guess this is everyone's reason of joining crypto, hoping to get a great deal and gain some extra cash from investing. I honestly don't care about crypto before even i heard about it, but it got my attention when one of my colleague actually earn real money from here, so i decided to give it a shot. Now i'm earning more than what i expected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: