Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Shopping using crypto?  (Read 17546 times)
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:31:44 PM

I really want to shop with crypto, but unfortunately it is not possible right now and all of the cards I know, they don't suggest opportunity to pay with crypto.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:31:59 PM

Do any of you have plans on how you'll eventually spend your crypto?

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

Here is their website if you're interested: https://www.zeex.me/

Here, bitcoin is the one which is highly implemented. In this matter, still, it is not yet used in the shopping malls as its market price is changing or particularly too much volatile. I think we need to have a stable coin to be considered to be used in shopping malls and any other public spending establishments.

Yes, this coin already exists. The credit card is called where our money is kept. Use cryptocurrency now to buy piles or panties? Why complicate the already very complex global economic and banking system.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:50:58 PM

Cryptocurrency is growing gradually into being used in many payment systems, but I think with adequate improvements many other platforms will incorporate it. The needed solution is faster confirmation of transactions.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:38:13 PM

This is a growing trend now, although it's yet to be massive but it's getting the right attention. One thing is sure, with genuine projects coming on board and offering genuine services while existing projects keeps enhancing many platforms will accommodate cryptocurrency and thereby accepting it as means of payment.

Mmesooma1
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:49:05 PM

I'll be using Zeex Cool Their protocol lets you to buy gift cards directly with crypto and spend them with major retailers like Amazon, Starbucks, Playstation etc. with no fees. And they're backed by their sister company Zeek, which is already the biggest gift card provider in Europe, so the platform will be up and running quickly after their token sale.

This is good. I have a project I know running something similar. They plan to be the bridge between the IOT world crypto world where by users can purchase any hardware or software device using its native token called multicoin(mtcn). These efforts are really commendable if effectively executed

Beccaman

Activity: 280

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:37:45 PM

I really want to shop with crypto, but unfortunately it is not possible right now and all of the cards I know, they don't suggest opportunity to pay with crypto.
Personally, I live in the big city, and in some shops and institutions accept bitcoin and with the help of the application on the phone you can easily pay in cryptocurrency.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:51:09 PM

This is a  great idea. Cryptocurrency is gradually growing and eventually will be used for bigger projects in the future. I think shopping with cryptocurrency will be great, easy and fast.

Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 06:04:37 PM

This is the need of hour.  We have to make people believe that crypto is médium of purchasing good. The govt need to legalised it so that it become a legal tender. If people start using it freely Then it reduce the Cost of storing money in Bank And allow free flow of money

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:09:57 PM

Shopping with crypto? Basically, I have no experience even after five years of being into crypto. I did however paid for domain names using Bitcoin and Ethereum. But the biggest use of crypto for me was money transfers. I transferred fiat funds from one country to another without incurring any loss. It was possible because I was able to buy BTC cheaper and cashed out at a higher price.

Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:27:03 PM

I had a big hope in Zeex too, I thought Zeex will make a big move in the crypto industry! But their ICO wasn't that hit, they reached the soft cap but their working process did not go through the roadmap, so people forget this project and Zeex is another fail project for me which tried to make something useful for the crypto community!

Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 06:36:32 PM

Personally, I live in the big city, and in some shops and institutions accept bitcoin and with the help of the application on the phone you can easily pay in cryptocurrency.

actually shopping using crypto has not been set in many countries. the problem is crypto digital money that is rarely used for buying and selling transactions. so we should comply with government regulations.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:19:19 PM

We have heard and read about many things like this before but most of them are no where to be find today. Though ecommerce business should be something that can easily be integrated with blockchain technology and cryptocurrency but project creators are find it difficult to get it right.
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:42:21 PM

I was a bounty hunter of Zeex ICO project, their token has no value right now. I don't think Zeex is a good platform for those such things you mentioned! Everyone wants to shop by spending the crypto, though some crypto project made this for a limited area. But I hope soon or later, we will able to spend our crypto to buy things and goods!

Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:42:37 PM

We have heard and read about many things like this before but most of them are no where to be find today. Though ecommerce business should be something that can easily be integrated with blockchain technology and cryptocurrency but project creators are find it difficult to get it right.

Listen for shopping there. Money. What will change from the use of cryptocurrency? Yes, nothing. My money in the bank is secured more than in the phone wallet application. I think while cryptocurrency is not ready to switch to purchases. It is not stable.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:54:34 PM

oh its my big dream to have possibility to shopping using crypto currency, some projects make it real but for now it is not so popular
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:02:55 PM

I think currently there are a lot of online market platforms that allow users and customers to buy or shop for goods and pay with either Ethereum or Bitcoin. Some even accept about ten different crypto coins. Comparing payment done with crypto to that of other online payment system, crypto payment is far cheaper than those systems.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:10:50 PM

If this perspective takes place as you mentioned it really is amazing and attractive for us. When shopping forms are widely used in the crypto form. Because it is so convenient and quickly contributes to increasing the influence and prestige of Bitcoin and the crypto market.
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:15:17 PM

the site is quite interesting, but it looks like the items that are available are only digital items and also a bit difficult to open this site because when opening the site it only displays loading
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:17:22 PM

in my country there are some merchants accepting Bitcoin & Ethereum as payment so i think that in the next few years we will see a lot of people using crypto in online and offline market.
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:39:25 PM

I believe with time and constant enhancement, cryptocurrency can be used for payment of services in many platforms. Although there have been positive news about adoption, but we need more genuine projects which will continue setting the path for mass adoption.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: