Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:39:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - Anomaly of Time & Events! Thoughts!  (Read 135 times)
Ctn (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

I have tried to grasp many things about the bitcoin since last year. I am not speaking about many years or so but just the last year 2017.

The prices, the market cap and the time is all we need to know where the BTC will land next and when. Considering the fact that last year we started with as low as 500-1000 USD price fluctuation at the start of 2017. We started getting surprises like reaching out the ATH's @2000 @4000 @6000 @8000 @19000 USD by the end of year.

All of them were result of FUD's (the drops), Countries accepting (the UpSurges) and Stock Exchanges getting in (bigger flood of UpSurge).

That did happen with the timeline Q1-Q2-Q3-Q4 in the same way as the news was coming around.

I do find this year in similar pattern.

I mean

Q1 : The bad news and drop ?  Checked!

Q2 : The Global Summit and Acceptance of few countries, UpSurges? Checked!

Q3 : In progress

Q4 : In progress

I do believe that if we have similar Q1 and Q2 (almost) then thats the possibility we will reach out the prices of bigger flood of UpSurge soon!

What we need to wait for is initial events in the Q3 and Q4! The time will repeat itself, you will experience that.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

Bitcoin is volatile in nature since it is a market based cryptocurrency but there are no patterns on the movement of bitcoin and such similarity may just be a product of a coincidence. Let us look at the facts back to 2013 and 2014 when bitcoin crashed its value from 1000$ to 300$ but it never occurred again. If history repeats itself then bitcoin could not reach its value today since if the theory was true then by  2015 bitcoin could hit 1000$ and will fall back to 300$ and the same will repeat again to 2016 and 2017. Though there are price crashes but all of those are different and unique to each other.
Ctn (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:57:38 PM

Bitcoin is volatile in nature since it is a market based cryptocurrency but there are no patterns on the movement of bitcoin and such similarity may just be a product of a coincidence. Let us look at the facts back to 2013 and 2014 when bitcoin crashed its value from 1000$ to 300$ but it never occurred again. If history repeats itself then bitcoin could not reach its value today since if the theory was true then by  2015 bitcoin could hit 1000$ and will fall back to 300$ and the same will repeat again to 2016 and 2017. Though there are price crashes but all of those are different and unique to each other.

They are unique with the each other but my point is all about the "events" dependency. I mean what fluctuates the price is all about the events that are happening in the world. The topic has got some sensitive points as we see in everyday life. Just look at any down movement or up surge of the bitcoin then you will notice how that is relevant to the good or bad news that happened around that time point.

The current year is all about the same dips and ups and kind of similar events to the last year. Thats what catching this fire of anomaly to my mind. Off course you are true at your point but what I am saying is around the corner and you will see how the Q3 & Q4 will workout the aftermath.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

Of course every Quarter there is at least something that will bring the market to its dramatic fall or exponential. The question is what event in Q3 that will really push the price to the next levels. So far, based on speculation there are a few that I can think of.

1. Muslims saying that bitcoin is not illegal
2. Soros and other hot shot institutional investors joining the picture
3. Renewed interest on bitcoin again after the filing of Tax in the US

So far it looks good as we have been enjoying a significant growth since we double bottom at $6K. Let's see how it pans out but we are clearly like we are witnessing a bull run.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dE_logics

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:51:14 PM

Of course every Quarter there is at least something that will bring the market to its dramatic fall or exponential. The question is what event in Q3 that will really push the price to the next levels. So far, based on speculation there are a few that I can think of.

So far it looks good as we have been enjoying a significant growth since we double bottom at $6K. Let's see how it pans out but we are clearly like we are witnessing a bull run.

I agree. I think these are fine fundamental/sentimental reasons to support the near-term increase in Bitcoin's price.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:33:25 PM

Of course, in many respects the rise in the price of bitcoin is cyclical, but its movement is not going on in a circle, but like everything in this world - in a spiral. That is, we arrive at the same result, but at a different level. However, not everything in this life has a cyclic character in its development, everywhere there are anomalies. Therefore, in general, bitcoin has its own patterns, such as a drop in prices in the first quarter and a significant increase in the latter, but this can not work with unambiguous certainty. In addition, as we see, the growth of bitcoin is greatly influenced by various negative and good news. Their appearance can not be predicted.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:22:29 PM

All these events tend to affect the matrrket in the upcoming quarter in one way or the other. The  crypto market is very volatile and gets affected every small event. And eventually as an outcome of any event happening across the world, there are only two outcomes... either a rise or a fall in the price. And as for the similarity being observed in the pattern, that is just a coincidence as mentiond by someone. The market trends cannot be standardized because they always keep on varying. As a matter of common understanding we all know that the changes occuring in the market are a sum total of different forces in the market.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: