Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Save time by choosing Bounty!  (Read 270 times)
nev1d (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

I think everyone was interested sooner or later, what is Bounty? Subsequently, this interest increased, and you have already thought about choosing your own campaign. But here's the ill luck, so much time wasted in the empty, and you did not find the bounty yourself so? What to do in this case?

That's why I created this topic, where I'll try to tell you how to choose a campaign, what to rely on and what I rely on. The topic was created mainly for beginners, but I think it will be interesting to read forum users also.

Let us pass to the criteria themselves.

1. Project Team

Perhaps this is one of the main criteria for choosing a campaign. It so happened that many people do not trust the Russian-speaking team (I can make mistakes based only on people's responses), and I somehow try to bypass them, but if the project's website in the team description reaches up to how many people eat per day , then the trust certainly increases. In this case, we can proceed to step 2.

2. "Cap" (Softcap) and the idea of ​​the project.

I rely on this point, because it is important for me to know how much the company has collected money at the moment and how it evaluates itself.
The idea of ​​the project is very important. Agree, if you are interested in the project, then there is more confidence in it, which can later lead even to investments in this very project. But if the idea is absolutely "sucks", then it will be difficult to collect the "cap" either. That's why I combined these 2 items.

3. Whitelist

This point should be given some kind of attention, because if WL contains a solid text, it not only repels, but creates the illusion that the team is lazy to the point that it is not corny to insert graphics into its paper.

4. Bounty Campaign Manager.

After you have finished working with the company itself, you can go to its manager. I have my list of top managers (in my opinion) that I trust. Basically, this is not one person, but several that sit on the same account. An example is the needmoney account. I rarely take on a company whose manager is Newbie. Trust to them disappears immediately.

5. Conditions and distribution.

I do mostly social work, but once in 3-4 months I also take a subscription. At the moment, the most optimal conditions are: 5 repost / retweets and 2 posts / tweets per week. I try not to take more, but there are exceptions, when the remaining items aroused my confidence. Basically, I take those campaigns in which the share of social services ranges from 10% to 35%.

6. Reports

I met 3 ways that managers use when checking reports.
1. One post for the whole campaign. It's pretty simple, create one post, the link to which you send to the form, and edit it throughout the campaign.
2. One week - one post. Here, in my opinion, a little easier, since you do not steam when copying links, but just do everything at the end of the week.
3. Report form Google. This way is used by the Russian-speaking manager Sergei.Gerasimenko. The most difficult of all ways, I try to avoid it, because it happened that it just flies out of your mind that you need to send a report to the form.
Choose for yourself the ways that you will adhere to as you complete your campaigns.

7. Site Ratings, ala ICObench.

Perhaps the last point in importance is this point. Very often I met with comments of users that on these sites to buy a rating easier than a parrot turnip. I leave it at your discretion, and check with him or not, it's up to you.

On this my criteria are over. I tried to get the most out of the water, and go exactly to the criteria that are most important when choosing a campaign, and thanks to which I select the campaigns Bounty. Please note that the paragraphs express only my subjective opinion, and stick or not - it's up to you. Many can write: "This is obvious." I agree, it is obvious for people who have repeatedly faced the choice of campaigns, but not for beginners, for whom basically this topic was created.

I hope I have helped you to some extent, I will be glad to hear feedback, and also wishes. Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:53:18 PM

~snip~
These are really just basic ideas and  i would say that this is not really able to save you up some time but rather spending lots of time if you do make check up on each one of those things.From to its whitepaper itself it would really already give you some long time to read up this is why people are going lazy and skip other things and go ahead without analyzing too much which results into loss of investment.If we do really value our money then we should really do on what should be needed.I appreciate your effort on writing up this one though.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
FornaksD

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

Thank you for your informations. I looked the manager, project and number of participant. I hope I choosed true one. It is really hard to find good campaign
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

But how can we choose the best bounty,do you ha e any ideas for that bro.

I suggest the people to pick the bounties from reputed managers it might save time for us to find the good bounty because normally the managers will make enough research about the project before involving into that so chance of scam is less in that case.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:19:53 PM

Very helpful for beginners, it turns out there are so many criteria that we must be careful in choosing a bounty. But I doubt the last criterion, is the rating site reliable? Because many people say that ratings from rating sites are not an indicator to see successful ico or not.

nev1d (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

~snip~
These are really just basic ideas and  i would say that this is not really able to save you up some time but rather spending lots of time if you do make check up on each one of those things.From to its whitepaper itself it would really already give you some long time to read up this is why people are going lazy and skip other things and go ahead without analyzing too much which results into loss of investment.If we do really value our money then we should really do on what should be needed.I appreciate your effort on writing up this one though.
Many thanks, but I also consider the time for the campaign itself, because it will be insulting if you just waste your time and do not get anything in return
Donovan XXL

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:11:09 PM

How ironic it is that you write such a long post in order for us to save time.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:05:21 PM

I think everyone was interested sooner or later, what is Bounty? Subsequently, this interest increased, and you have already thought about choosing your own campaign. But here's the ill luck, so much time wasted in the empty, and you did not find the bounty yourself so? What to do in this case?

That's why I created this topic, where I'll try to tell you how to choose a campaign, what to rely on and what I rely on. The topic was created mainly for beginners, but I think it will be interesting to read forum users also.

Let us pass to the criteria themselves.

1. Project Team

Perhaps this is one of the main criteria for choosing a campaign. It so happened that many people do not trust the Russian-speaking team (I can make mistakes based only on people's responses), and I somehow try to bypass them, but if the project's website in the team description reaches up to how many people eat per day , then the trust certainly increases. In this case, we can proceed to step 2.

2. "Cap" (Softcap) and the idea of ​​the project.

I rely on this point, because it is important for me to know how much the company has collected money at the moment and how it evaluates itself.
The idea of ​​the project is very important. Agree, if you are interested in the project, then there is more confidence in it, which can later lead even to investments in this very project. But if the idea is absolutely "sucks", then it will be difficult to collect the "cap" either. That's why I combined these 2 items.

3. Whitelist

This point should be given some kind of attention, because if WL contains a solid text, it not only repels, but creates the illusion that the team is lazy to the point that it is not corny to insert graphics into its paper.

4. Bounty Campaign Manager.

After you have finished working with the company itself, you can go to its manager. I have my list of top managers (in my opinion) that I trust. Basically, this is not one person, but several that sit on the same account. An example is the needmoney account. I rarely take on a company whose manager is Newbie. Trust to them disappears immediately.

5. Conditions and distribution.

I do mostly social work, but once in 3-4 months I also take a subscription. At the moment, the most optimal conditions are: 5 repost / retweets and 2 posts / tweets per week. I try not to take more, but there are exceptions, when the remaining items aroused my confidence. Basically, I take those campaigns in which the share of social services ranges from 10% to 35%.

6. Reports

I met 3 ways that managers use when checking reports.
1. One post for the whole campaign. It's pretty simple, create one post, the link to which you send to the form, and edit it throughout the campaign.
2. One week - one post. Here, in my opinion, a little easier, since you do not steam when copying links, but just do everything at the end of the week.
3. Report form Google. This way is used by the Russian-speaking manager Sergei.Gerasimenko. The most difficult of all ways, I try to avoid it, because it happened that it just flies out of your mind that you need to send a report to the form.
Choose for yourself the ways that you will adhere to as you complete your campaigns.

7. Site Ratings, ala ICObench.

Perhaps the last point in importance is this point. Very often I met with comments of users that on these sites to buy a rating easier than a parrot turnip. I leave it at your discretion, and check with him or not, it's up to you.

On this my criteria are over. I tried to get the most out of the water, and go exactly to the criteria that are most important when choosing a campaign, and thanks to which I select the campaigns Bounty. Please note that the paragraphs express only my subjective opinion, and stick or not - it's up to you. Many can write: "This is obvious." I agree, it is obvious for people who have repeatedly faced the choice of campaigns, but not for beginners, for whom basically this topic was created.

I hope I have helped you to some extent, I will be glad to hear feedback, and also wishes. Good luck!
Do you think bounty hunters have as much patience to check all these details? They are mostly spammers who would hop on to any campaign available and try to make maximum money out of it. To be honest, as long as the campaign is giving over a million dollars for a bounty, it is safe to join it. It ensures that you would earn at least 50-100$ from it. I personally don't do twitter campaigns anymore and left them long ago, but people from countries like Philippines and Nepal do not mind making an extra buck or two.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:00:31 AM

You should also consider the rank of the campaign manager. Usually jr. member campaign managers are dangerous because they can easily throw away their account. This means they don't have much obligation to follow through with actual bounty payouts.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
CryptoKingh

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

I think most important thing to see is the bounty manager because good managers do not take the fake/scam projects.

Secondly, the other important thing is to go through the whitepapers.

micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:14:11 PM

Good info it will be very helpful to us as a newbie to consider which one we choose when joining the bounty campaign. Average bounty campaign will run for 2-3 months and very regretted if the bounty that we joined don't pay our work, because after we look up the ICO project is scam and it will be very wasted our time. With this thread I am sure will reduce some fraud in bounty campaign and it should be happen.
MD101

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:01:24 PM

Good info , what i always look when joining bounth is that the manager is good, how much the hardcap and the hype.😄
marlboro92

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

Thank you for good advice!
Also one of the best ways is to look at the signatures of the hero members and the legendary ones. They have good experience and choose the best campaigns.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK
                                             http://depository.network/
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:02:10 PM

~snip~
Many thanks, but I also consider the time for the campaign itself, because it will be insulting if you just waste your time and do not get anything in return
As a bounty hunter, who wouldnt got insulted on where we do our hard work on promoting them but in the end they didnt pay us on the amount of tokens which we should deserved? For sure we would really react such thing but the kind of risk cant really be avoided since its always been part of bounty programs which no matter how we do try to analyze we do still have the chance on not getting paid.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:14:01 PM

If you want to save more time choose only high paying campaigns.
And of course, choose bounty without kyc shit.
I suppose this topic is for investors, they are the ones who are gambling with initial coin offers.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:15:20 PM

Buddy in my opinion try to choose AmaZix or tokensuite bounties. These two agencies really select good ICOs to promote via their agency. Dont choose bounties run by other persons or new managers. Because at the end, you wont get anything. They will just scam you.
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:36:26 AM

Interesting!
A paradox:If the campaign is of very good quality, it will attract many people.

And its participants will share fewer rewards!
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:38:49 AM

Other parameter: look at the signatures of forum high-ranking members
Can be a good indication..
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

I think most important thing to see is the bounty manager because good managers do not take the fake/scam projects.

Secondly, the other important thing is to go through the whitepapers.

But we have to do our own research too before start promoting anything because no one this world are fully trustable because recently one of thr reputed manager of our forum try to scam the people with fake details so don't rely on anyone.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cuongnp7777

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:16:54 AM

Thank you for your experience. It is very necessary for a newbie same me.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: