Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:57:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO AND FIAT MONEY BEST COMBINATION  (Read 2160 times)
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:25:50 AM

Crypto and fiat will continue to run and in combination with usage according to the owner, crypto can be used with remote online transactions, both of which approve crypto payments. While fiat is used in every day and face-to-face transactions such as shopping in the market or shop.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:52:27 AM

Yes, it will be a great combination, between the fiat currency and the crypto. many people said that cryptocurrency will change the Fiat fiat currency position, but actually, the best ways make the cryptocurrencies is the second option

beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:39:54 AM

I agree with the author of this topic. Dollars are good offline, and cryptocurrency on the Internet.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

I bilieve that in the future crypto currency will not replace fiat money as mode of  payments in the future. Why? Because this two currency have a unique combinations that make our life more secure and convenient transactions trough offline and online transactions.

1.Crypto currency is more secure and faster transactions than fiat money via long distance and transactions like sending money around the world crypto is fast, safe and more secure then fiat money in this case fiat money is not good and slow in long distance transactions.

2.Fiat money is more faster and more easier in hand to hanp, face to face transactions and offline transactions in this setuation crypto currency is not good.

This 2 reasons why crypto currency and fiat money will be a powerfull combination in the future.
I totally agree. Many people speculate that fiat would be replaced by crypto. They don't believe on combination and cooperation in terms of function. Whereas, bitcoin an fiat is actually can work together without losing any of things. It would be nice if only cryptto has been accepted in the whole world and fiat continue its flow of regulation.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:41:00 PM

I belief both cryptos and money will compliment each other I fully supported digital currencies taking more of the role than fiat however the wider acceptance and adoption will be a stumbling block towards actualizing that goal and aims, better still there is still room of improvement of cryptos as a means of payment in replacing fiat.

Right. I am sure, everything will be like you described here. Meanwhile, I suspect the cryptocurrencies will be adopted not earlier than in 5 years. Before this time comes, fiat will stay the leader.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:11:03 PM

This is a great combination for using the usual national money and innovative digital currency. And you can use them in combination now, as some stores and sites already accept cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

Cryptocurrency is just beginning to really take root in our daily lives, so we can not dramatically switch to it from our usual paper national money. And so combine fiat with bitcoin will have a very, very long time. And it is quite convenient.

jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 09:20:24 PM

If we assume that transactions over the Internet will not control the volume of transactions
so, your words are true
In other words, if cafes and groceries still do not accept online payment
Fiat will have a future according to your analysis

I think that Fiat will remain for a long time because it is the symbol of the sovereignty of states.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:30:06 PM

I think that this is a very powerful combination that will allow us to successfully use the modern digital currency in our lives and continue to use the national currency to support the state and preserve the usual financial system. Therefore, I will use this perfect combination for me in the future, when my country legalizes cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

I think that cryptocurrency will replace fiat money and we will be counting on cryptocurrency in all parts of the world.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:18:47 AM

It will be good if we can use cryptocurrency in merchant. i am believe crypto and fiat money will run side by side. In offline world, we using fiat and cryptocurrency at same time. I am believe this will happen in near future

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:23:49 AM

Cryptocurrency and fiat money don't has intrinsic value, so the combination of cryptocurrency and fiat money will not give significant advantage. In term of comparison, cryptocurrency is better than fiat money because cryptocurrency is faster, safer and tye cost for maintain it is lower than fiat money. Cryptocurrency should be combined with something which has intrinsic value like gold or silver. We should reduce the usage of fiat then start to use bitcoin as the main of medium of exchange which and also pretend it as representative of gold.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

I bilieve that in the future crypto currency will not replace fiat money as mode of  payments in the future. Why? Because this two currency have a unique combinations that make our life more secure and convenient transactions trough offline and online transactions.

1.Crypto currency is more secure and faster transactions than fiat money via long distance and transactions like sending money around the world crypto is fast, safe and more secure then fiat money in this case fiat money is not good and slow in long distance transactions.

2.Fiat money is more faster and more easier in hand to hanp, face to face transactions and offline transactions in this setuation crypto currency is not good.

This 2 reasons why crypto currency and fiat money will be a powerfull combination in the future.
I agree with you mate,cryptocurrency and fiat are the best combination.This two doesn't need to eradicate,fiat is traditional that can be easily use same as cryptocurrency though they are different form from each other but they can be easily used  and most accessible.

delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

Well, that's understandable.What could be better than this combination)?)We need only to course was normal, and with the rest of the we as any perishing see.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:49:33 AM

It's a beautiful combination.If only there were these finances.I hope in the future these two currencies will be equally strong.With such a wallet, you can not worry about anything at all)))

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2190

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:44:03 AM

Cryptocurrency and fiat money don't has intrinsic value, so the combination of cryptocurrency and fiat money will not give significant advantage. In term of comparison, cryptocurrency is better than fiat money because cryptocurrency is faster, safer and tye cost for maintain it is lower than fiat money. Cryptocurrency should be combined with something which has intrinsic value like gold or silver. We should reduce the usage of fiat then start to use bitcoin as the main of medium of exchange which and also pretend it as representative of gold.

Gold and silver are precious metals but they are not used in real industry, so their intrinsic value can be speculated and manipulated on markets. As I can see, the prices of gold and silver are slightly falling month by month, therefore rich people prefer to invest in more profitable assets.

In my opinion, it is almost impossible to replace national fiat currencies with crypto currencies, but these types of currencies can be combined and diversified. Crypto currencies might be useful for individuals from all over the world to make cheap and secure transactions from one country to another country.

It should be noted that nowadays many people use the Lightning Network. In fact, this technology is based on the fulfillment of the mutual obligations of two owners of BTC coins.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

There is room for many instruments on the financial market. I also think that fiat money will never disappear. There will always be someone who will be more comfortable paying with credit card, fiat or Bitcoin.
Everyone will cut their piece of cake and we will wait for a new payment technology .. maybe a chip under the skin? Who knows..

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

Definitely! Let's just honor this two kind of currencies. They are both helpful for me because I use both of them in different ways. Part of our life is using fiat currency, we cannot buy candy in a small store using cryptocurrency because it has a big fee when we will transfer a coin. But we are now in innovative era and cryptocurrency is a vital thing to measure the industrialization of world.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:15:57 PM

I think fiat money and cryptocurrency in the future will be equally necessary for people of different ages . Cryptocurrency is more convenient for sending large amounts of money , as it is faster , cheaper and anonymous . Fiat money is convenient for everyday use in supermarkets, payment for services of anything . Therefore, people should have a choice what is more convenient and profitable for them .
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:37:36 PM

Is there any other combination for comparison? I think there are no other alternatives, so fiat money and cryptocurrency will be used in parallel anyway. Because there are many problems and obstacles to completely refuse fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: