Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:05:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Status of Durov, Telegram and its ICO  (Read 143 times)
masterkangeroo239 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:40:58 PM

Hi Altcoiners,
here is some update about Telegram Open Network:

It has been a while since Telegram leaked their ICO info to the media,
although they hasn't confirmed by the officials yet,
they have already raised whopping 1.7 billion dollars according to 2 recent SEC filings.

As for response from Russia government, they have tried to ban Telegram for 7 days, and with no luck so far.

Durov's statement just now:
https://t.me/durov/80

Telegram Open Network Community(good source of information):
https://tonchat.org

That's all for now!
I will update this article when the ICO status is further updated!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stulovo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:46:08 PM

Do not block the telegram, today flashmob was at 19-00 Moscow time, Roskomnadzor is a complete shame for Russia. How the cart works, so it will be. Paul is not a fool.
Crimzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:56:15 PM

TON has really amazing potential according to their technical WP. If Durov and his team will realize it good so I would say TON will be the most popular coin and platform in the world. They already have 200+million users in Telegram and when this app evolves to decentralized the audience will be much more than 200+ million.
BTW the flashmob was really funny.  First, he was asking us to make a paper plane and fly it and 2 hours later he is asking to take all planes we could find near us  Cheesy
Stulovo

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:04:39 PM

One problem. All investments are made by Russian oligarchs, if Roscommodzor blocks Telegram in Russia, they will lose a lot of money.
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

When there are enough problems in the country, the government is engaged in all sorts of stupidity. Do they think that the banning of telegraph will help with domestic or foreign policy?
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

I use Telergram as main messenger and it's the best for me. I think TON has a good future
bcointt

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

Good advertising has turned out for the whole world. Telegram works even without VPN. Really ridiculously to read it - Russia’s efforts to ban Telegram “aren’t about the keys or terrorism.” but have blocked because of it.
Stulovo

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

I say it again. Pavel will give tokens very little. There is a prospect, of course, but the political situation is very influential.
keepboxm

Activity: 229
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

In Russia telegram is having a great marketing campaign held by RKN. Kinda funny because the last statistics shows even more users from Russia after Tlgrm was blocked (or not:)
Dashoyter12

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:30:15 PM

ico Telegram has a great future, many people talk about it and want to invest in it, i'm going to buy it

✅✅✅ ✅✅✅
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:33:39 PM

Hi Altcoiners,
here is some update about Telegram Open Network:

It has been a while since Telegram leaked their ICO info to the media,
although they hasn't confirmed by the officials yet,
they have already raised whopping 1.7 billion dollars according to 2 recent SEC filings.

As for response from Russia government, they have tried to ban Telegram for 7 days, and with no luck so far.

Durov's statement just now:
https://t.me/durov/80

Telegram Open Network Community(good source of information):
https://tonchat.org

That's all for now!
I will update this article when the ICO status is further updated!

I guess one day Roskomnadzor  will ban their own site or site of president while trying to ban something another Grin  .

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

I use Telergram as main messenger and it's the best for me. I think TON has a good future
I agree. I think the authorities won't be able to block Telegram. You can always find a way to use the messenger.

Ashleybarnes2

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:45:29 PM

1.8billion ICO that is incredible! I think the days of 100x icos are coming to an end soon. The popularity of any ICO with even half a good team is leaving very little room to grow. Lets say you invest in the telegram ico. Its currently valued at 1.8 billion at its ico stage, think about the size the company will have to get just to see a 10x!?? It would value telegram more than Ford motors and other companies that have huge incomes and years and years of history!
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:52:26 PM

1.8billion ICO that is incredible! I think the days of 100x icos are coming to an end soon. The popularity of any ICO with even half a good team is leaving very little room to grow. Lets say you invest in the telegram ico. Its currently valued at 1.8 billion at its ico stage, think about the size the company will have to get just to see a 10x!?? It would value telegram more than Ford motors and other companies that have huge incomes and years and years of history!

No it won't. The markets are expanding which means bigger and better start-ups, no more cottage or backroom projects anymore. Telegram can still do a 10x. Why, Snapchat was sold for 20 billion, I believe.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:56:50 PM

Pavel Durov is a very rich man and I do not understand why he raised so much money, as much as 1.7 billion rubles, why he had so much to create a project. I believe that he had to make the airdrop for everyone. Soon the telegram will not be the only decentralized messenger and those who have invested in it will not get a big profit, and then there will be a lot of question for Durov. I really like the project https://mainframe.com and its ONYX decentralized messenger. I think he has a great future!
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:17:39 PM

There is no doubt the team has a very sound quality with their successful platform already, but that valuation is ridiculous, $1,7 billion for just an idea, what people don't realise in the space is tat most of these projects can be forked into new projects has we have seen with Bitcoin and Zcash

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
YaNinaMurmansk

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:41:45 PM

For many telegrams, this is just a convenient communication. It is a pity that in the world not only all is well. All good things have to have bad reviews.
MashaVik

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:55:48 PM

Paul is a very rich man! he's also a very smart man! Do not get Roskomnadzor so easy to handle and want to destroy the messenger telegrams. Paul is not so simple, for such a minimal time to play on the litigation in its benefits. Telegram has become very popular in a matter of hours))
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: