Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:52:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to minimize the risk and choose the best altcoins?  (Read 367 times)
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

If you wanna minimize all risks involved you should only invest in already released and traded (on good exchanges) altcoins, with high market cap. All other coins may give you high returns but in the end all of them are very high risk.
I think that there is no need to reinvent the wheel. As a rule, each exchange exposes rating coins in the first place. Therefore, if you look at the top ten, it will be a very good choice for investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:47:39 PM

To minimise risk and get to invest in a good altcoin, what you need to do is to not go with some unnecessarily shilled coins or try to chase pump and dump schemes. Go all in on what you think the coin can provide as a technical solution to some problem that you deem significant.
For example, have with smart contracts you can have custom code that runs atop the blockchain given some criteria. With privacy then you have untraceable transactions. With proof of stake you have delegation of mining to some nodes thus reducing on mining power. With failure handling and partition tolerance as in Multiversum you can have the blockchain resilient to larger failures.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

The best way is to make a thorough review about the team and their plan for the project. If the project is too good to be true, most likely it's a scam. However, it's really hard to tell which is a scam and which is legit, since recently there are really promising projects that turned out to be a scam after it's successful ICO.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:09:07 PM

So far altcoins have brought me the best returns, but as the time goes by, more and more scam projects appear and it becomes more difficult to distinguish good projects from bad ones. What is your strategy, how do you filter these few satoshi coins?
I have found several articles, for example, https://steemit.com/altcoin/@utuku/checklist-before-buying-cheap-altcoins but sometimes I still feel uncertain and would like to hear more suggestions and opinions on this.
There are telegram channels, which discuss what coins and projects are now better to choose. There you can gather up-to-date information and make your choice based on it.

vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:23:56 PM

I think that in order to minimize the risks it is necessary to carefully select a project for investment. The project should benefit people, because if he does not benefit, he will not waste his time. Also, do a detailed review of the team and carefully study the white paper.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

Just use trusted info about upcoming ICOs and make pragmatic decisions, that should help you.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:10:13 AM

I always do a long term investment and it's so nice to minimize losses and gain many advantages. best coins each person has his own version. Maybe if I were to suggest investment ethereum, NEO, litecoin.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:03:42 PM

If you wanna minimize all risks involved you should only invest in already released and traded (on good exchanges) altcoins, with high market cap. All other coins may give you high returns but in the end all of them are very high risk.
agree. Want to minimize risk, why don’t you just buy released coins? Tokens not released are full of uncertain, buying them - risk. By the way, I am really await the TON. Once Telegram begins to sell TON, I will buy immediately.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:50:25 AM

the most important is funding in the project actually exists or not, so it can check that the correct wallet there is funding to run projects in order to at least get to know a scam and sturdiness. other than that I think the team is also required.
In my opinion, a person needs to understand this fact that new projects won’t be as good as the old ones even if they have a strong team and cool features because the digital market is full of crypto coins and ICOs but only few are ruling the whole crypto world since the beginning and these are the best ones. Among them come Ethereum, neo, Litecoin, waves, Monero, Ethereum classic and ripple so far.
matrix50

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:37:21 AM

Even with good team many icos have failed,   I think that a product is the most important factor. Sometimes people have great iedas but don't have knowledge to execute it.
berrygood

Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

Minimizing the risks is easier than choosing the best coins, you can minimize the risk by buying lots of good coins but you should be aware of the future trends and potential of coins for choosing best coins

xiaomianao

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

Now the fake project does more detailed than the real, it is very difficult to tell the true and false! I feel like I can't think of anything better than this.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

when market is down u start to put buy coins at the lowest value then u can minimise risk and u can gain more profits from top altcoins
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:02:21 PM

To minimize the risk or to choose best altcoin is based on research on the coin and deep dive on the trend, market cap, back up team etc should be validated. I think you should deep dive in to the coins each and every point of positives and negatives observation. Initially you need to invest a low amount to verify the profit or growth in the specific coin and then need to invest more and more once you feel it is successful.
Duallimit

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

As far as I have noticed, the tokens of projects that are supported by large financial institutions, venture funds and who have a ready-made, demanded product show their best.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:25:39 PM

Diversification!

Go for a diversified portfolio with large, medium and small cap coins and with some potential ICO tokens. Large cap coins are best for long term Hodl. Medium cap coins usually have wide acceptance and utility. But choose wisely. With small cap, go for very short trading or day trading. ICO tokens again for long term. This way you can efficiently do risk and capital management.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:56:14 PM

It's true now that the market really has a lot of scam projects and you need to be careful to avoid them. It seems to me to carefully look at the team members and study white paper. Chat with people from the team and ask them questions that interest you.

Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:31:06 PM

This is a marketing skill that few people can afford, they require you to have a judgmental mind, can predict the market trend and we have stumbled across the Crypto market so have. Be experienced in good ICO selection.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
SPINPIX

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:40:31 PM

the first way to avoid useless risks is to study, you can't think that cryptos are a magic way way to increase your money, you have to study and select only the valid projects between the 1500 cryptos that are in circulation. look at the project, at  the team and at the community to have an idea.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
scalvo98

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:48:57 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:44:39 PM by scalvo98

There are a lot of ways to see if an ico is scam, dont you think? It has been more than discussed in here, and by more than dozens of times, indeed, there are a lot of threads at this moment if where it is being discussed at this moment.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: