Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:51:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinxUS Releases A New Comprehensive Tutorial on Bitcoin  (Read 475 times)
kylie.v (OP)

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:59:48 PM

Coinx.US, a bitcoin news service, has released a new guide that now makes it easy for the average person to use and understand bitcoin. Launched on November 15, 2013 Bitcoin Unleashed aims to take the average person step-by-step into not only understanding this new currency but profiting from it as well.

Stemming from a high demand from its members, Coinx.US decided to release the FIRST all comprehensive guide on the subject as a single reference manual for newbies and enthusiasts alike.

“We really wanted to introduce to the public this new type of currency and make it easy for people to use, because without the limitations or privacy concerns of conventional money, people can have more control over their financial future.” Robert Capel, Founder of CoinX.US.

Packed with actionable information, videos, links and info graphics, Bitcoin Unleashed leaves no questions about the new technology unanswered. Also, they are offering free email coaching sessions to those who purchase the guide in hopes to introduce more people to this new kind of money.

This is the first comprehensive tutorial of its kind available to the general public, and sales of the new guide have been strong, selling over 500 copies in the first few hours of the launch.

With bitcoin prices up over 2700%(twenty-seven hundred) since January of this year, it is of no wonder that more and more people are curious and want to know how to get into this new digital currency.

You can get more information on this guide by going to coinx.us/u.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
. BREAKOUT STAKE.
  M U L T I C U R R E N C Y   S M A R T   C O N T R A C T S   +   S I D E C H A I N S
  A N N     |     W E B S I T E     |     T W I T T E R     |     G I T H U B    ★  C O I N S A L E   J U L Y  10  –  J U L Y  24  ★ 
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: