Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:27:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BRONX [BRN] REVOLUTIONIZING REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY  (Read 333 times)
adetos (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:13:22 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 07:54:44 PM by adetos

FOLLOW US
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

Blockchain is fundamentally a new type of database technology that is optimized to tackle a unique set of challenges. Historically, databases have been used as central data repositories by organizations to support transaction processing and computation. However, databases are rarely shared between organizations due to a variety of technology and security concerns. Blockchain is a shared, distributed database of transactions among parties that is designed to increase transparency, security, and efficiency.

What is Bronx

Bronx is a decentralized platform created with the purpose of disrupting the real estate industry. Bronx revolutionizes property holding and transaction in a tokenised form. Bronx provides direct public access to the most current and comprehensive listing of properties for sale using Bronx tokens.
How does Bronx work?

1. The owner of a property requests to list it on the Bronx platform.

2. Legal verification is conducted by an Attorney.

3. SPV(Special Purpose Vehicle) is founded to own the property in its entirety.

4. The value of the asset for sale is Tokenised.

5. Bronx places the property for sale or rent through listing.

6. The listed asset is then purchased by an interested buyer.

7. The payment is sent to the seller.

Bronx will utilize Blockchain technology to crowdfund its operations with the Bronx token (BRN) and create both organic and external demand for BRN tokens within the Bronx business model.

Bronx ​Advantages ​and ​Innovation

✔ Direct ​payments ​between ​market ​participants ​in Bronx ​tokens.

✔ ​No ​guest ​service ​fees ​(typically, 5–15%).

✔ ​No ​host ​service ​fees ​(typically, 3–5%).

✔ ​No ​currency ​conversion ​charges ​(typically, 3%).

✔ ​Bronx ​tokens ​can ​be ​also ​used ​to ​pay ​for ​advertising ​services of ​the ​Bronx ​marketplace.

✔ ​Bronx ​tokens ​can ​be ​used ​outside ​of ​Bronx ​marketplace, ​directly ​by ​using ​transfer between ​wallets.

✔ ​Global ​community ​can ​use ​Bronx ​tokens ​by ​providing ​additional ​services ​and ​building value-add ​platforms.

Bronx Patners

Tokens Specification

Token Name: Bronx
Token Symbol: BRN
Max. Supply: 500,000,000
Blockchain: ethereum (ERC20)
Explorer: https://etherscan.io/token/0x1822f963bc5cd6683737e6befb1d0d695112bdcf
Contract Address: 0x1822f963bc5cd6683737e6befb1d0d695112bdcf

WEBSITE | ANN THREAD | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | EXPLORER | BLOG

sp3shal

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:57:17 PM

Did you find the whitest people on google and stick them in as your team?
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

Did you find the whitest people on google and stick them in as your team?

You entitle to your own opinion
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:12:51 AM

You are already late to the party. This kind of project has been introduced, launched already so many times. But okay, up until now, haven't seen any real token yet that you can purchase a property. But how about after you purchased a certain property, how can you acquire the legal documents? You still need physical presence to seal the deal.
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:51:48 AM

You are already late to the party. This kind of project has been introduced, launched already so many times. But okay, up until now, haven't seen any real token yet that you can purchase a property. But how about after you purchased a certain property, how can you acquire the legal documents? You still need physical presence to seal the deal.

Definitely, you need physical presence to verify the authencity and you can the deal after all legal procedures then you make payments using the Bronx tokens
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:55:16 AM

Idea is quit good for give away...looking forward for this amazing project.

We are not interested in ICO but we will and build our community to let the community earn a reward for their support since this project is tokenized
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

Is it really necessary to use blockchain and won't it just create more havoc for users? especially those who do not use blockchain or cryptocurrency?
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:18:48 PM

Is it really necessary to use blockchain and won't it just create more havoc for users? especially those who do not use blockchain or cryptocurrency?

It won't create any havoc but it make the transaction easy, fast and transparent. It will also increase acceptability of blockchain asset
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:01:02 PM

It won't create any havoc but it make the transaction easy, fast and transparent. It will also increase acceptability of blockchain asset

Definitely, you need physical presence to verify the authencity and you can the deal after all legal procedures then you make payments using the Bronx tokens

Based from your answers above, it means you are just making a simple purchase of property be complicated enough. No need to use the blockchain to purchase one if you still need to seal the deal physically. You can pay the owner directly with your fiat money and not be worried about learning the blockchain or crypto. And if you are a beginner, you might end up losing your money as you need to change it into your cryptocurrency and might press wrong buttons. So much complications here! Just my thoughts though.
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:11:41 PM

Based from your answers above, it means you are just making a simple purchase of property be complicated enough. No need to use the blockchain to purchase one if you still need to seal the deal physically. You can pay the owner directly with your fiat money and not be worried about learning the blockchain or crypto. And if you are a beginner, you might end up losing your money as you need to change it into your cryptocurrency and might press wrong buttons. So much complications here! Just my thoughts though.

I agree with you. Anyone buying a property on a blockchain platform should have known more about how to buy and sell cryptocoins or blockchain assets. I really appreciate your point. Thank you reviewing the project
Leeminhe

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

Great project. I am sure that projects of this type are necessary and that they have a positive impact on the overall money market. Good luck!
egretia
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

Great project. I am sure that projects of this type are necessary and that they have a positive impact on the overall money market. Good luck!
egretia

Thank you for your good words
cadoso876

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:30:25 PM

This coin is a very cool product! the prosperity of your team!
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

This coin is a very cool product! the prosperity of your team!

Thank you for your kind words
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:12:51 PM

The real estate industry is a very big opportunity for investment. Currently it is being monopolized by companies leaving no room for younger investors to benefit. Bronx hopes to disrupt the current state of the real estate industry. Bronx hopes to bring a revolution to the monetary methods in which the current real estate operates, it plans on tokenizing the entire real estate industry, where all transactions will be done under one token.

adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:22:17 PM

The real estate industry is a very big opportunity for investment. Currently it is being monopolized by companies leaving no room for younger investors to benefit. Bronx hopes to disrupt the current state of the real estate industry. Bronx hopes to bring a revolution to the monetary methods in which the current real estate operates, it plans on tokenizing the entire real estate industry, where all transactions will be done under one token.
Yes, so true
tukangapusapus

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:00:07 PM

a great and profitable project in real estate for investors. although real estate projects are already on the market, I believe the Bronx project is different and profitable than others.
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:51:42 PM

a great and profitable project in real estate for investors. although real estate projects are already on the market, I believe the Bronx project is different and profitable than others.
thank you for the kind words
agan husaeni

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:25:16 PM

i dont know how many project like this has been launched before, very much project as we know. When i read Bronx ​Advantages ​and ​Innovation in point No ​currency ​conversion ​charges, i think that really good. I want to know more about this project, but why i cant access your website ?
adetos (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

i dont know how many project like this has been launched before, very much project as we know. When i read Bronx ​Advantages ​and ​Innovation in point No ​currency ​conversion ​charges, i think that really good. I want to know more about this project, but why i cant access your website ?

thanks but web site is active may be your connection is slow because i just checked.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: