Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Remote control keylogger, other features [Windows]  (Read 1380 times)
Drise (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2011, 03:34:02 PM

I have written some nice software, mainly for my own purposes, that can perform a multitude of tasks. One is the spamming of line of text that you send to the program. When you send the stop command it removes all traces of the spam. It can also simulate deletion, or actually delete, all files of a user (C:\Users\[Username]) very visually, as to shock and panic the receiving user. It can send you the current window title, and a live key press stream. It can also open any webpage of your choice, using Mozilla Firefox.

It does require physical access to the PC, one to disable any warnings by anti-viruses, the other to allow it passed the firewall. It uses uPnP for automatic port forwarding, and if you do not have port forwarding, you need ports 2455 & 2456, sender and receiver respectively. opened.

I can produce a demonstration of it working, say via Skype screen sharing. PM me with any interest, feature suggestions, and possible price offers. I can custom tailor the software to your liking.

Edit: I also have an email based key logger for sale. Far more covert, if total stealth is your game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drise (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2011, 02:44:19 PM

Bump for data mining.
gamerkingx

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 03:14:15 PM

Bro , i don't think that anyone here will trust a self-written program. Not even a keylogger. I know how these works, i've seen a lot of more keylogger sales on another forum, all were bad and backdoored for some reason.

So i would suggest you providing the source of your keylogger when selling it.

BTW: good luck and good to know you understand the programming langauge Cheesy.

I got hacked please contact me if the hacker contacted you for something.
NothinG

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 06:52:55 PM

I'm not really interested in a "keylogger" as much as what language "hackers" are coding them in now-a-days.
So, what language is yours in?

Drise (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2011, 12:50:41 AM

I understand the the risk of purchasing it, sure. And I would not at all have an issue providing the source code for the program. And it is written in Visual Basic .NET, the language I first learned and am naturally more comfortable working with. Although I think C++ is the most well known "hacking" language.

Edit: My main reason for it was personal use, keeping tabs on the family making sure they aren't visiting unwanted sites when I'm not around. I wrote it pretty well so I figured why not let other people have a chance to use it. I'm also considering just making it open source and taking donations in hope of getting anything out of that.
NothinG

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 09:17:02 AM

Selling a build + source code is one thing.
Publicly releasing the source code for donations might get you in trouble.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: