Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Audit You Twitter AnyTime Without Pro Version By Just Changing Username  (Read 184 times)
taeewo (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:19:28 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 12:38:12 PM by taeewo

Yes, i said it and its confirmed

1 First copy down you current twitter username (@taeewo)

2 Locate Settings And Privacy on you account

3 Click  Account

4 Click on Username

5 Then you Change you username (@Dewale)

6 Proceed to https://www.twitteraudit.com and run twitter
    audit for the newly changed username

7 After you've done the audit for the new username,Return
    to step 4 by changing the username again to you
    previous/real username (@taeewo)

8 Then proceed to https://www.twitteraudit.com again and run audit for your previous/original username (@taeewo)

You are done and this process can be repeated anytime

LET US KNOW IF IT WORKS FOR YOU

Update :

Looks like its not work on me, of course i get something like welcome to twitter audit but its still say "Updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago" Undecided and looks like some my follower already unfollow me and on twitter audit its still not change.
After you change your username, use your  old username linked on twitteraudit to audit the newly one.... Dont use same one you link to audit....

Example

old username cissrawk

new username rawk

You will use cissrawk twitteraudit api to audit rawk by putting rawk on search box and audit....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taeewo (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:25:04 PM

Most people won't wanna share this,i know it will be of help to bounty hunters struggling to get the pro version of twitteraudit...
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:55:26 AM

Looks like its not work on me, of course i get something like welcome to twitter audit but its still say "Updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago" Undecided and looks like some my follower already unfollow me and on twitter audit its still not change.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Aleator

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:25:48 AM

Well i guess so, i have try what OP said before, and maybe i wanna try to uninstall the app on twitter first or changing an email will be works ? i will try.

cissrawk

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

Well i guess so, i have try what OP said before, and maybe i wanna try to uninstall the app on twitter first or changing an email will be works ? i will try.
No, its still not work. I already did it but still said "Updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago". So, i can say if this trick probably isn't work.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

I remember seeing this trick a few months back and it worked then but when I tried it a few minutes ago it still showed my last audit which confirms the audit didn't work as account wasn't recognized as a first timer!

Maybe am doing it all wtong but I tried changing twitter handle, account names, email,country basically everything just wont work. Are we missing something here??
taeewo (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:22:24 AM

It will surely work, i still tried it now and works...

All you need to do is to use the old twitteraudit api link to audit the newly one.... No need logging out of twitteraudit..
taeewo (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

After you change your username, use your  old username linked on twitteraudit to audit the newly one.... Dont use same one you link to audit....

Example

old username cissrawk

new username rawk

You will use cissrawk twitteraudit api to audit rawk by putting rawk on search box and audit....
cissrawk

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

After you change your username, use your  old username linked on twitteraudit to audit the newly one.... Dont use same one you link to audit....

Example

old username cissrawk

new username rawk

Ah okay, now its work and anything has been updated. I logged out from twitteraudit before, so thats why its not worked.
Thanks for the trick!

taeewo (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

Example

old username cissrawk

new username rawk

Ah okay, now its work and anything has been updated. I logged out from twitteraudit before, so thats why its not worked.
Thanks for the trick!
Happy to hear it later works for you.... you welcome..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: