Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:41:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PHARMA PUSSY.  (Read 498 times)
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:23:27 AM

challenge accepted,but you should have the balls to take your own words.

Don't count on my words, I have no power here. I just suggested something which is reasonable, whether The Pharmacist does what I asked is up to him.
I think he should remove the tag from one of your accounts to give you a chance to improve yourself. however I don't see how you could do that while you think that spamming with multiple accounts is justified for you to earn money.

Ps. we are 3 jobless and angry mod wannabes posting here. lol. keep reporting guys, next mod position is upon us.

🖤😏

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:48:15 AM

@OP, are you farming accounts to sell them later?
Nope, i have joined different signatures with different alts,pharmacist does have his own rules,
I am not selling any account,you can check my posts from the start till today all of my posts are from the alts discussion

IF I AM GUILTY HAVING ALT ACCOUNTS,SIGNATURES SHOULD BE PERMANENTLY REMOVE! ~ Because that is the only way to stop what is needed to stop.
IF NOT,someone should be starting removing the reds that hes given to my alts.
Quoted for reference.

You just admitted to abuse signature campaigns.
As far as I know, there is a common term in all sig. campaigns, which is "1 bitcointalk account per person(If you are found to be enrolling alts you and your alt are kicked out with no pay)"

The above term I have taken from Yahoo's campaign, but the same term can be found in all other manager's campaigns as well, isn't it?
Well as far as i am concerned,i didnt join any multiple signature campaigns,so stop speculating you can check the accounts now and it has different signatures in each account, dont give a shit to you bro you quoted it wrong.I know the rules in signatures no multiple accounts that is why i didnt.
Don't get motivated by actmyname's post. You totally misunderstood me and actmyname.
What I was indicated in my post can be found in actmyname's second sentence. Quoted Below!

But the sentiment should be taken in the sense of the entire space of all campaigns.

It seems by your attitude that you are not guilty after getting caught. Shameless!

Your case is something like,
you raped 5 girls and later when you get caught - your statement "I used 5 different condoms when I raped those 5 girls" and you are not guilty.

After your statements, I feel like I'm an idiot. Maybe all the DT members and all the oldest members are too.
Because I'm now thinking why I/we didn't create 10s & 20s accounts and raped all the sig. campaigns. Angry  Feeling Nooby Noob!  Undecided   Sad

can I create 50 accounts now to rape bounty & sig. campaigns?
Aprilperez1

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:16:01 AM

Im not going to hate you pharmacist

And yet:

are you 71 year old woman who doesnt have any s*x life ?

If there are some cancers in the forum ,im pretty sure you are one of those guys.
I think you're deranged, a spammer, and if you'd spent time on bitcointalk actually reading posts you would have discovered that "TOS" is much different than what the community standards actually are.  As an example, it isn't against forum rules to pull off as big of a scam as you can--you'll never have your account banned here for doing so.  But you can bet your ass that DT members are going to tag you for doing that.

It's also not against the rules to leave someone a negative feedback for any reason.  You can leave one for me as you see fit and I shan't complain.

It is against the rules, by the way, to post insubstantial nonsense.  That's what you were doing with all of those accounts on a scant few pages of a single thread.  Mods might not have banned you for that had I even reported those posts, but I'm trying to help out.  It's true I stopped tagging individual shitposters with negs, but you crossed over into outright spamming garbage posts in my judgement.
Cryptoatomic? You know what you are accusing to the pharmacist? Pharmacist want to help us in our problem in grammars they want to correct us in our mistakes. If you say sorry to pharmacist they have no more problems. I know the pharmacist have a care for us. Just say sorry.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:48:34 AM

@OP, are you farming accounts to sell them later?
Nope, i have joined different signatures with different alts,pharmacist does have his own rules,
I am not selling any account,you can check my posts from the start till today all of my posts are from the alts discussion

IF I AM GUILTY HAVING ALT ACCOUNTS,SIGNATURES SHOULD BE PERMANENTLY REMOVE! ~ Because that is the only way to stop what is needed to stop.
IF NOT,someone should be starting removing the reds that hes given to my alts.
Quoted for reference.

You just admitted to abuse signature campaigns.
As far as I know, there is a common term in all sig. campaigns, which is "1 bitcointalk account per person(If you are found to be enrolling alts you and your alt are kicked out with no pay)"

The above term I have taken from Yahoo's campaign, but the same term can be found in all other manager's campaigns as well, isn't it?
Well as far as i am concerned,i didnt join any multiple signature campaigns,so stop speculating you can check the accounts now and it has different signatures in each account, dont give a shit to you bro you quoted it wrong.I know the rules in signatures no multiple accounts that is why i didnt.
Don't get motivated by actmyname's post. You totally misunderstood me and actmyname.
What I was indicated in my post can be found in actmyname's second sentence. Quoted Below!

But the sentiment should be taken in the sense of the entire space of all campaigns.

It seems by your attitude that you are not guilty after getting caught. Shameless!

Your case is something like,
you raped 5 girls and later when you get caught - your statement "I used 5 different condoms when I raped those 5 girls" and you are not guilty.

After your statements, I feel like I'm an idiot. Maybe all the DT members and all the oldest members are too.
Because I'm now thinking why I/we didn't create 10s & 20s accounts and raped all the sig. campaigns. Angry  Feeling Nooby Noob!  Undecided   Sad

can I create 50 accounts now to rape bounty & sig. campaigns?
That is not the same thing,i didnt rape any signature,as you can see one signature per account.Dong give me bullshit i know you have alt accounts too,lets be honest to ourselves,nothing will stop this spam.Raping signatures? where the f*ck did you get that?you know nothing.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:37:06 AM

Im not going to hate you pharmacist,as long as i am not doing any harm to anyone ..im going to be a good member in this forum
You should know know KARMA is digital nowadays,and it can strike you anytime soon   Smiley

100% I am a firm believer in karma, and you got your just deserts.. multi accounting is stealing from the people paying for the advertising..

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:07:57 AM

Dear the pharmacist,you are indeed having a good time tagging people with some red trust! what is your problem with the alt accounts ? are you the NEW OWNER of this forum to DICTATE which is which is going to here? you are a DT member and as a default trust you should be doing other things  Roll Eyes you are literally making me laugh  Grin DID i violated any TOS using this forum? cant find any rules with alt accounts as long as you arent going to join the same signatures! if you find good time tagging people's account you are such as p*ssy.

these are the facts,
you're a pussy which makes you stinks
you do have your own rules - you might be replacing theymos with your terms.
you dont have a life that is why you are doing shit things to most of the users you are tagging here.
you dont deserve to be a DEFAULT USER..
It is normal, you receive negative trust for a spam, account sales and so on and you don´t have to rob someone, that is why you receive negative and note: trade with extreme caution! So you could be a honest seller, but you spam here, nobody will trade with you...
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

oh no. you cant use all your accounts for bounties because a lot of campaign dont let red trust users in. well that may be a problem for you. but you can use all the accounts to post here some useful stuff. red tust does not mean you cant participate in discussions.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: