Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Credit Score Project - Beginning  (Read 1748 times)
stevenbucks (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2011, 08:21:24 PM

O.k  - I am going to basically making a credit score based project - here are the details:

A user sign's up to get a Credit Profile. They must provide there name, address, and phone number as well as to link a facebook profile. The phone number provided will be checked. as well as address if needed.

A business owner uses the credit score based projects api to look at the users credit history, to check for anything from scamming to long payments missed. A business or user can add to another users credit report - saying if they are trust worthy or not.

Now there is more to this, but i bet your asking, if i do this, how will you (the buyer of the project) will get profit.

The api takes 1 credit from the user or business account for each use - you can charge 50 credits for 100 bitcoins or whatever, also you can charge a monthly bitcoin fee to the user to keep there profile up. this will become pretty popular i am thinking.

Now im not sure how much to charge for this, BUT i WILL NOT be getting the bitcoins - it will be split among the ones who i owe money too

Post here with any serious offers.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stevenbucks (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2011, 08:35:48 PM

btw just because im making this - does not mean i will be running it - i will get a credit repost as well as soon as the site is done, who ever buys this project will be managing it
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2011, 09:49:37 AM

Don't pay stevenbuck, pay his dept repayment

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
MDKing

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2011, 12:12:40 PM

Strictly in my own opinion, I would not never touch a system coded by this individual after reading about his activities on this forum.

Interaction with a monetary/credit system requires trust and regardless of the individual that may be the front man for this system, the underlying individual who is developing the system should not be trusted. Again this is strictly my opinion and only that.
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2011, 12:18:11 PM

Strictly in my own opinion, I would not never touch a system coded by this individual after reading about his activities on this forum.

Interaction with a monetary/credit system requires trust and regardless of the individual that may be the front man for this system, the underlying individual who is developing the system should not be trusted. Again this is strictly my opinion and only that.

I would say that your opinion is sound in it's reasoning.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
fabianhjr

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Do The Evolution

View Profile
February 16, 2011, 02:02:24 AM

I would say that your opinion is sound in it's reasoning.

However, he can still feel free to code it and we can inspect it for backdoors or flaws. If he does a great job people will donate(For the repayment) else they will just say how much he sucks. Tongue

Local

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2011, 03:25:45 AM

Lol, irony or something.
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2011, 04:32:20 AM

O.k  - I am going to basically making a credit score based project - here are the details:

A user sign's up to get a Credit Profile. They must provide there name, address, and phone number as well as to link a facebook profile.

Must provide a facebook profile?  Why not offer some other choices?

BitterTea

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2011, 04:44:17 AM

Must provide a facebook profile?  Why not offer some other choices?
I'm not sure of the product's status, but perhaps Diaspora?
lumos

Activity: 157
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

this is even worse than using a credit card, now i have to be tied to my facebook profile, i don't even want to use shit like that social networking. and anyhow, people can fabricate this crap easily.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: