Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:46:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Domaining - get involved into profitable trading with domain names  (Read 5083 times)
PrFen (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 01:27:20 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 01:41:11 PM by PrFen

My main job is domaining (trading with domain names) and recently I get interested in Bitcoins so I decided to start accepting them just as any other currency.

Domaining is trading with domain names. I am into domaining for years and sold more than 1000 domains so I am not scared to say that I am an expert. Two years ago I quit my job and became full time domainer. I never regretted.

I started the website about domaining with a goal to bring domaining closer to the people in my country. Website is mostly in Croatian because it is for domestic people, but there is one part in English. Also, you can always contact me on e-mail (in English).

Address of the website is (English part): http://www.honorarniposao.net/#!english/ctqd

At my website you are able at very affordable price to buy all the info necessary for successful domaining from your beginning. You will learn how and where to get a domain for less than $10 and how and where to sell it for three figures or more in just a few days. You will get my 10 proven methods for successful and very profitable trading with domains. It is very important that you will also learn how to avoid domains that you will not be able to sell in a short time and how to know which domain is good and which one is not for a quick selling.
With my methods it is not rare to pay less than $10 for a domain and to sell it within a few days even for $1,000+. However, it should be expected to get three figures for a domain after few days. My way of trading with domains is pure domaining, without need for traffic, PR, backlink building etc...

Bitcoin payment is enabled and all you need to do is to contact me on e-mail. It is also possible to pay with Litecoins and other cyptos. Exchange rate is the current rate at Bitstamp (for BTC and LTC, or some other major exchange for other cryptos).
If you are paying with BTC you will have 30% Bitcoin payment promotion discount! If you are paying with LTC (or some other crypto that is acceptable to me) discount is 20%.

If you have any questions just visit my website and contact me by e-mail or contact form. Thanks

niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:11:21 PM

Nice.

(Lijepo je to što si ušao u BTC svijet,što prije to bolje Cheesy  Ako ću te nekada trebati pošaljem ti ovdje privatnu poruku. )
moderate

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

nearly dead

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:31:31 PM

HYIP
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 04:24:12 PM

HYIP

HYIP??? I am sorry, but you don't know anything about domaining.

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 04:34:54 PM

Nice.

(Lijepo je to što si ušao u BTC svijet,što prije to bolje Cheesy  Ako ću te nekada trebati pošaljem ti ovdje privatnu poruku. )

Za sada se samo informiram Smiley Ako smo već kontaktirali bolje da pošalješ poruku na e-mail jer ću je tamo vjerojatno prije vidjeti.

moderate

nearly dead

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:36:43 PM

HYIP

You will learn how and where to get a domain for less than $10 and how and where to sell it for three figure or more in just a few days.
With my methods it is not rare to pay less than $10 for domain and to sell it within a few days even for $1000+. However, it should be expected to get three figure for domain after few days.

From your site:

With my instructions you will be earning $3k+ per month on the average.

My Domaining instructions are available at only $49, and with sale of your first domain by following my instructions you will earn few times higher profit. Symbolic price for my knowledge and effort.

How this scam starts, thanks Wikipedia:

Operators generally set up a website offering an "investment program" which promises returns as high as 45% per month or 6% a day, disclosing little or no detail about the underlying management, location, or other aspects of how money is to be invested.
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 05:01:51 PM

HYIP

You will learn how and where to get a domain for less than $10 and how and where to sell it for three figure or more in just a few days.
With my methods it is not rare to pay less than $10 for domain and to sell it within a few days even for $1000+. However, it should be expected to get three figure for domain after few days.

From your site:

With my instructions you will be earning $3k+ per month on the average.

My Domaining instructions are available at only $49, and with sale of your first domain by following my instructions you will earn few times higher profit. Symbolic price for my knowledge and effort.

How this scam starts, thanks Wikipedia:

Operators generally set up a website offering an "investment program" which promises returns as high as 45% per month or 6% a day, disclosing little or no detail about the underlying management, location, or other aspects of how money is to be invested.

I am sorry, but I have to repeat that you are not informed about domaining. I am selling my knowledge for $49, or 30% less if it will be paid in BTC.

Domaining is a job. If you purchase my instructions and do nothing you will earn nothing. But if you will follow my instructions you will start selling domains for big profit. I live from trading with domain names.

This is an investment in knowledge, not some "system". If I can make serious money from domaining that would be possible to anyone with my knowledge in this business.
Again, I am selling my knowledge and experience in this business, not some "system membership" as domaining is a serious business.

Please inform yourself before commenting.

I just wanted to announce that I accept BTC (and LTC) at my website. It was not my main intention to recruit buyers from this forum. You can see that my opening post is not fancy, and that I put very small effort in writing my opening post in this thread.

moderate

nearly dead

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:05:46 PM

I am sorry, but I have to repeat that you are not informed about domaining. I am selling my knowledge for $49, or 30% less if it will be paid in BTC.

You can keep repeating that, unfortunately it won't turn this into something different from a HYIP.
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 05:58:43 PM

You can keep repeating that, unfortunately it won't turn this into something different from a HYIP.

You don't understand domaining at all, sorry. No problem, you have right on your own opinion.

gracesfall

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 06:10:12 PM

So basically you're buying domain names and hoping that someone wants what you have so you can flip them at a profit. Sound about right? There. I just saved everyone $49 Smiley
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 06:23:00 PM

So basically you're buying domain names and hoping that someone wants what you have so you can flip them at a profit. Sound about right? There. I just saved everyone $49 Smiley

Almost correct, but I am not "hoping" Wink I know which domains I can sell within a few days for high profit, that's the point Smiley And yes, people are ready to pay $xxx or $xxxx for domain that I bought few days earlier for less than $10.

I am into this business for many years, and last two years domaining is my main job so I am pretty experienced and know exactly how I should trade.

gracesfall

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 06:29:40 PM

Almost correct, but I am not "hoping" Wink I know which domains I can sell within a few days for high profit, that's the point Smiley And yes, people are ready to pay $xxx or $xxxx for domain that I bought few days earlier for less than $10.

I am into this business for many years, and last two years domaining is my main job so I am pretty experienced and know exactly how I should trade.

I don't disagree with you that it is possible to buy a domain and then turn around and sell it for much more than you paid. BUT that is the exception, not the rule. And to make people think that *anyone* can just go purchase any old domain and flip it for a couple grand is misleading. If it were REALLY so easy to do, you'd have the money to set up a system where their domain trades had to be done through your site and you got x amount from their first however many trades. Then you could just give the info away and make more profit off of the percentage you get from initial trades than you would from the sale of your so-called secrets.

That would be the honest and ethical way to do it, at any rate.
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 06:48:15 PM

I don't disagree with you that it is possible to buy a domain and then turn around and sell it for much more than you paid. BUT that is the exception, not the rule. And to make people think that *anyone* can just go purchase any old domain and flip it for a couple grand is misleading. If it were REALLY so easy to do, you'd have the money to set up a system where their domain trades had to be done through your site and you got x amount from their first however many trades. Then you could just give the info away and make more profit off of the percentage you get from initial trades than you would from the sale of your so-called secrets.

That would be the honest and ethical way to do it, at any rate.

No, of course you cant sell ANY domain for profit. Experienced domainers do know the difference between good domain and random domain. We do know which domain to take for peanuts and how to sell it for good profit within a few days.
Domaining IS easy, but only when you KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. That is why my instructions are valuable.

Your suggestion is marketplace. It is not about marketplace at my website. Marketplaces are not ideal for selling domains. For example Sedo, leading domain marketplace where I sell maybe 1 domain per month. You cant live from that as sometimes Sedo sales are only $xxx so one sale is not enough for the whole month, of course.

I have my own methods, and I sell 2-3 domains per week. My instructions could educate people how to be really successful in this business and how to work on the right and very profitable way.

psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:58:19 PM

So I took the plunge and purchased this.

The product gets straight to the point - it is a little short but it definitely contains A LOT of useful info. There are no garbage sentences filling it out which I actually appreciate.

I learnt quite a few new things - which is why I invest in things like this from time to time.

PrFen also seems like he genuinely wants to help if you have any questions via email - he sent me a really long email after I purchased it explaining a few things.

Recommended - thanks PrFen!

viridisk

Activity: 70

18cchz74xD2rusZ6dgio73opk6biwzVxKu

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 07:42:49 PM

Info koji prodaješ je prevod sajta na engleski, ili ima neki bonus i za nas koji znamo (srpsko)hrvatski? Smiley
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 08:16:06 PM

Nije prijevod nego isključivo moj autorski tekst, moje znanje i moje iskustvo Wink Napisao sam dvije identične verzije, na hrvatskom i na engleskom. Web stranica je većim dijelom na hrvatskom pa se tamo može pronaći više info

viridisk

Activity: 70

18cchz74xD2rusZ6dgio73opk6biwzVxKu

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:23:19 PM

Ne, ne, mislio sam da li je to šta prodaješ ovde zapravo prevod tvog sajta, ili je to neki dodatni knowhow?  Smiley
PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 08:33:03 PM

Ne, ne, mislio sam da li je to šta prodaješ ovde zapravo prevod tvog sajta, ili je to neki dodatni knowhow?  Smiley

Pardon, nisam odmah shvatio Smiley To je file u obliku knjige koji šaljem na email. Nije prijevod teksta na web stranici nego konkretne upute za uspješno bavljenje domainingu. Kada kažem konkretne onda zaista i mislim konkretne Smiley

Mondy

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:56:31 PM

Whats a
HYIP
Huh

PrFen (OP)

View Profile WWW