Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ETHERUMBLE.COM ✅ - 100% FAIR! Jackpot Powered By Ethereum Smart Contracts  (Read 176 times)
kr3nks (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:59:49 PM

ETHERUMBLE

Etherumble is a ethereum jackpot website, powered by Smart Contracts. We are 100% fair because all the calculations are made on the blockchain, wich makes it impossible to fake any results.

How does it work?

In one round, when the second bet is made, the contract starts counting 15 blocks. When the 15th block is processed, the round ends, the winner is picked and a new one starts. It's that simple. The winner is picked based on the amount of the bet. The more you bet, the more chances you have of winning the pot. You can check all the calculations made on the contract in any blockchain explorer.

Features

⚡ Powered by Smart Contracts
⚡ Uses Ethereum Blockchain
⚡ Impossible to fake results
⚡ Open Source
⚡ Minimum Bet: 0.01 ETH
⚡ Simple interface

Any sugestions accepted. Please report any bugs that you encounter. Thank you.

Play now at: https://etherumble.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:54:45 AM

ETHERUMBLE

Etherumble is a ethereum jackpot website, powered by Smart Contracts. We are 100% fair because all the calculations are made on the blockchain, wich makes it impossible to fake any results.

How does it work?

In one round, when the second bet is made, the contract starts counting 15 blocks. When the 15th block is processed, the round ends, the winner is picked and a new one starts. It's that simple. The winner is picked based on the amount of the bet. The more you bet, the more chances you have of winning the pot. You can check all the calculations made on the contract in any blockchain explorer.

Features

⚡ Powered by Smart Contracts
⚡ Uses Ethereum Blockchain
⚡ Impossible to fake results
⚡ Open Source
⚡ Minimum Bet: 0.01 ETH
⚡ Simple interface

Any sugestions accepted. Please report any bugs that you encounter. Thank you.

Play now at: https://etherumble.com

Sounds interesting however the smart contract code should be inspected by an indepedant party.

Also it's not really clear how a winner is found or who we are betting against. Are we betting against you or is this a PvP game?

If it's PvP what happens if one person sends a bet and there is no other bet within the 15 blocks?

If we are betting against you how much capital do you currently have on the site to bankroll the bets?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Luxo42

Activity: 126
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:03:25 AM

0xe85b52E670713be8a6ae230eeDa539975066d0D0 is your smart copntract. Ok.
But why is 0x17a0dc5c3fe346d129687269a406adc2fef609f9 on start page of your website? This isn't smart contract.
kr3nks (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

0xe85b52E670713be8a6ae230eeDa539975066d0D0 is your smart copntract. Ok.
But why is 0x17a0dc5c3fe346d129687269a406adc2fef609f9 on start page of your website? This isn't smart contract.

The website show's the contract address in the deposit pop-up. The second address you see in the website is the winner of the last pot and the players of the current pot.

In this type of game you play against other players in a jackpot type of game. The game takes 15 blocks to roll the winner once it has 2 bets.
kr3nks (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:34:53 AM

Sounds interesting however the smart contract code should be inspected by an indepedant party.

Also it's not really clear how a winner is found or who we are betting against. Are we betting against you or is this a PvP game?

If it's PvP what happens if one person sends a bet and there is no other bet within the 15 blocks?

If we are betting against you how much capital do you currently have on the site to bankroll the bets?

It's a PvP game, you bet in the pot, the 15 block count only starts when there is 2 bets in the pot.
This kind of information is all in the Faq of the website.
Luxo42

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

kr3nks,
>> function callback() public isOwner{ //this can be called by anyone if the timmer freez
What is this? This is lie. Only owner can call this function.
But PRNG is weak. So owner will get your money.

Strongly do not recommend participating in this "lottery".
kr3nks (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

kr3nks,
>> function callback() public isOwner{ //this can be called by anyone if the timmer freez
What is this? This is lie. Only owner can call this function.

Strongly do not recommend participating in this "lottery".

That is called only by the bot. you can call the function automaticly by sending your bet.

as you can check here in the callback funtion:
Code:
function() public payable hasValue {
        checkinter();//first check if it's a good block for ending a game. this way there is no new user after the winner block hash is calculated
        (...)
        }
    }

When you first send money it will check if it's time or not for ending the game. Even if the bot that counts blocks is offline every user that sends a bet  checks if its time or not to roll a winner.

Take a look in the whole code before saying nonsense. There were alot of work involved in this to make it as fair and trusted as possible.
Luxo42

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

kr3nks (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

It is a player vs player and the random number is determinated by the blockhash.
Luxo42

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

And player choose which block to choose for rnd-generating. So player can manipulate prng outcome. That is not smart contract, that is piece of shit.
kr3nks (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

And player choose which block to choose for rnd-generating. So player can manipulate prng outcome. That is not smart contract, that is piece of shit.

That's a prevenstion mesure if someone tries to send a gasfee higher than the bot has, it will make them calculate the winner but thats not how it regulary procedes, that just to avoid users to bet after the block hash is public. The funtion is called my the bot at the 14th block after atleast 2 players are in, this way it will be confirmed at 15th (or try to). under this sircunstances how can the outcome be predicted?
Luxo42

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:20:48 PM

That's a prevenstion mesure if someone tries to send a gasfee higher than the bot has, it will make them calculate the winner but thats not how it regulary procedes, that just to avoid users to bet after the block hash is public. The funtion is called my the bot at the 14th block after atleast 2 players are in, this way it will be confirmed at 15th (or try to). under this sircunstances how can the outcome be predicted?
Your bot looks at block hash of last block. Then calculates winner according to code
Code:
function endLottery() internal {
        uint sum = 0;
        uint winningNumber = uint(block.blockhash(block.number - 1)) % totalBets;

for (uint i = 0; i < nbUsers; i++) {
            sum += users[i].amount;

if (sum >= winningNumber) {
                // destroy this contract and send the balance to users[i]
                withrawWin(users[i].addPlayer,winningNumber);
                return;
            }
        }
    }
If winner suits you, you will send transaction. If not, your bot wait next block.
kr3nks (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

Your bot looks at block hash of last block. Then calculates winner according to code
Code:
        uint sum = 0;

sum += users[i].amount;

return;
            }
        }
    }
If winner suits you, you will send transaction. If not, your bot wait next block.

again as stated, if for some reason the bot don't call the function, after the 15th block that can be called by any player that send a transaction with enough gas.
Luxo42

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:39:58 PM

Code:
        uint sum = 0;

sum += users[i].amount;

return;
            }
        }
    }

again as stated, if for some reason the bot don't call the function, after the 15th block that can be called by any player that send a transaction with enough gas.
Okay. If you are so confident in your code, i shall create almost same contract. And you will play against me. Ok?
kr3nks (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:44:40 PM

Code:
        uint sum = 0;

sum += users[i].amount;

return;
            }
        }
    }

Okay. If you are so confident in your code, i shall create almost same contract. And you will play against me. Ok?

We can redeply the contract with that funtion in public, anyway the bot will call it as soon as possible so it would make users spend unnecessary gas.
Luxo42

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:45:42 PM

Code:
        uint sum = 0;

sum += users[i].amount;

return;
            }
        }
    }

We can redeply the contract with that funtion in public, anyway the bot will call it as soon as possible so it would make users spend unnecessary gas.
You did not answer.
kr3nks (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

Code:
        uint sum = 0;

sum += users[i].amount;

return;
            }
        }
    }

You did not answer.

We will build change that in the contract, instead of being calculated the winner the block it is called, it will calculate it from the 15th block after it start rolling (the last block users can bet) and block the contract untill the funtion to roll a winner it's called.
I belive in that way we will surpasse that flaw.
Luxo42

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

Code:
        uint sum = 0;

sum += users[i].amount;

return;
            }
        }
    }

You did not answer.

We will build change that in the contract, instead of being calculated the winner the block it is called, it will calculate it from the 15th block after it start rolling (the last block users can bet) and block the contract untill the funtion to roll a winner it's called.
I belive in that way we will surpasse that flaw.
You did not answer again.
kr3nks (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:52:07 AM

Almost same code is not the same code. I would play the same code with you 100%. You are having a hard time understanding that if you want to call the function yourself, even if the bot dont call, you can send another bet and it will roll the pot before and after plave your bet in new pot, if your doubts were about suspecting this was anyway fraudulent, rethink please.

Anyway, thank you for your feedback.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: