Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If someone pays you 10 btc to legally change your name to bitcoin, would you?  (Read 478 times)
cryptoamumu (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:43:32 AM

If someone agreed to pay you 10 btc which is currently valued at around $90k USD to legally change your name to bitcoin, would you? And you're not allowed to change your name back for at least 5 years.

I would probably do it and name my firstborn after bitcoin for 10 btc.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okakaynam

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:49:15 AM

If someone agreed to pay you 10 btc which is currently valued at around $90k USD to legally change your name to bitcoin, would you? And you're not allowed to change your name back for at least 5 years.

I've rather do it too haha! its not hard to change your name into bitcoin and use it in your intire life as long as they are really paid me 10btc. But i think thats impossible to happen that there's someone dare you to change your name into bitcoin and paid you 10btc. Cheesy
pocket_lck

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:51:01 AM

I would be happy if someone paid me 10 btc just by changing the name to bitcoin, and it seems I'm also happy with the bitcoin name.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:27:00 AM

I also want to, change my name if anyone will pay with 10 BTC, I will change my name to Bitcoin! Come who wants to pay 10 BTC for me, can directly send a message to me .. 😀😀😀!.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:33:31 AM

I would be happy if someone paid me 10 btc just by changing the name to bitcoin, and it seems I'm also happy with the bitcoin name.
Cheesy Cheesy it will sound very strange.
but I think it will also help others remember your name easily, and you will also become famous with the name "mr bitcoin"  Cheesy
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:41:36 AM

I will gladly welcome this offer,If I am called btc,it will always reflect in my life.I will work hard will the 10btc to make sure I stay very rich.Calling me btc means that I am money and the future of money.Everything about me is money and that feeling alone is so refreshing.I like btc which is a game changer now to financial problems in this world.

elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:44:03 AM

Coins, Bit Coins. I like thd sound of that.  Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:44:22 AM

I will be happy to have someone pay 10btc if there really is someone who will pay 10btc then I will do by changing my name to bitcoin, and I will do with pleasure.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
MakLampir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:46:47 AM

Cheesy Cheesy it will sound very strange.
but I think it will also help others remember your name easily, and you will also become famous with the name "mr bitcoin"  Cheesy
I will accept that happily, and I also willingly bear the name of bitcoin in my life.
although it sounds very strange. I do not care  Grin
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:50:42 AM

Why not, this is too attractive to resist. After all my friends are already calling me bitcoin without a charge. It wouldn't be bad to be legally known as Bitcoin for 90000 dollars.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:00:56 AM

Dear mate,
I don't know where you are from and don't know for sure the regulations of changing first name in many countries in the world also. But in Vietnam, my country, it shall cost you guy at least 3 years and $20.000 to finish that "complicated task".
So, if I am offered 10 btc to change my first name and remaining it for at least 5 years, I shall seriously not accept.
mukuro04

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:18:41 AM

Well yes. Its already money. Yiu cab use the money that you will get to change your name again haha. 10btc is a lot of money
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:46:07 AM

I would definitely do this. It would be hard to find a job and make college difficult with the name Bitcoin, but not impossible... And it would make the news. I mean 10 BTC could easily be two Million USD in 5 years. I would do this in an instant.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:08:56 AM

Yes I will, why not. I will not be wasting this opportunity. 10 btc it's a lot, and it's likely to increase in value if it's held in the next few years, yeah maybe for five years it could reach its $ 100,000 perBTC price. But it seems that it is just a dream, no one will give 10 btc for a name only. If there are, he's just a madman who has a lot of money.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:11:35 AM

Well, for me I will definitely grab that oppotunity to be paid with 10btc depends on what reason why he wants me to change my name in this forum. If the reasons is acceptable and agreed by the moderators i will definitely accept the offer.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:23:53 AM

I think its a naughty idea but whatever my name is would be as long as i can have 10btc thats a huge money if converted to fiat then i will become a millionaire if in case theres such thing.I probably grabbed these rare opportunity because bitcoin would positively fluctuate anytime and it will brings Huge profit for me.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:30:48 AM

How many firstborn child you want? I guess I am making three for now and still counting and yeah probably we will have the same thoughts on the challenge. I would rather give the name to the child and not for me and that child will receive 10 btc because the money is for the child and not for me. And for that i will just get 5% of that 10 btc for the commission. Anyway if that child wants to change the name could probably done thay with the 10 btc being awarded and there could have enough change for it to spend for what the child needs and wants. So it is a win win situation.
CryptoStake

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:38:33 AM

Let's do it... no problem... hahaha ...
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:46:15 AM

If we convert 90K USD to our local currency that would be less than 5M pesos already and it is a hell lot of money. I could do a lot for the said amount and yes, i would gladly do it in exchange for 10 btc.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:49:11 AM

I'll do this it's easy since my name can be changed back for 5 years it's like I'm paid for changing my name 2 BTC per year.

For simply doing that? That's an easy money and you know that nowadays people are striving to earn just for the sake of his family or goals.

I'll also hold these 10 bitcoin for 5 years and see on how much will it become after.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: