Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 04:10:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantage of bounty hunting  (Read 321 times)
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:46:04 AM

And finally, Bounty Hunting can net you some of the fastest currency gains in the game, in very little time.

I seriously disagree. Especially if you don't have a well ranked account, the revenue from bounty hunting is simply too little. With the introduction of merit, you will now be working your ass off trying to increase your rank before you even get any serious crypto.

If you want to earn serious crypto you should look into trading or mining.

Not really... bounty payments could be good as well. And it does not depend on your forum status, and merits as well. As usually status is important just for signature campaigns. You could participate in many other campaigns with even newbie status. If you got good youtube channel, promoted blog, big telegram group, or community management is payed still good! So, I disagree with you too
talkingblack

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:49:03 AM

I strongly agree bounty campaigns are excellent.it's easy to get started, and winning a prize is so.everyone from all over the world can join

dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:52:09 AM

I agree that bounty hunting is a good jump start for newbies or newcomers to earn cryptos, due mainly it does not require any investment that involves money, but rather time and effort. Having joined in an excellently planned and executed plans of ICOs, one would surely earn a hefty amount of money over time. However, if compared to trading, earnings in bounty hunting could be viewed as minimal. That is of course if you are good in trading.
But in general, that is what it is.
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

The primary advantage of being a bounty hunting is acquiring fast income and trading as soon as you trading is possible. This strategy kind of maximized income and minimizes possibility of market value change. The tendency of this activity is assuring the income without the consideration of market change tendency sometimes this helps sometimes not.

wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:58:50 AM

yes all things will be easy if we have the intention to do it, so often read, find out about it.
And here is join bounty, then understand by reading articles about bounty and do not be afraid to ask, when I am a beginner like this, good luck
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:13:01 AM

in all kinds of ways indeed bounty is arguably the most easily with very little risk. This is because of the bounty necessarily without capital so very suitable look for people who want to earn a living with ease. the result of the bounty could also be used as trading if it has been collected.

btcvinci

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:18:22 AM

The bounty programs are pretty prfitable. They are good sources of income once u get used to it. Also, i have seen lot of people do nkt geberate good content while bounty hunting which is not good for the ico. They should generate some contructive content that actually benefits the ICO, other wise there is no point it.

The bounty program moderators need to ensure this. Tbey need to ensure the quality of content generated by bounty hunters is up to the par or not.
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:22:07 AM

If you are a newbie,you may be wondering "How Do I get Started?" As after the tutorials, you are pretty much on your own and the game does not explain how to get started or where to go.

there are 6 main ways to play the game. These ways come in the form of various different roles, so you can be a: Trader, Miner, Explorer, Pirate, Mission Player or Bounty Hunter.  Bounty Hunter, as it is by far and away the most popular way to play. There are several reasons as to why this is the most popular way to play. For one, its very easy to get started. Two, you can Bounty Hunt in any area of the Milky Way Galaxy. Three, its the fastest way to intense firefights and full-of-action game play. And finally, Bounty Hunting can net you some of the fastest currency gains in the game, in very little time.

yes, I started her for a bounty hunter. I participate several bounty campaign. I get alot benefit from it. it is no risk.
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

This sounds easy. Actually it's hard to do. You need to consider your forum rank, your time and other factors. there are also many risks, such as some project group does not pay compensation, so bounty hunters won’t be as easy as you said.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

I started here as a bounty hunter and I can say that all of those statements are correct. However, as the population of this forum grows there are instances that we earn a little or even not (scam/fraud project) and also because of shitposters, scammers and cheaters in each bounties there's a chance that bounty will be limited to higher ranks to avoid having newbies spam this system (I don't have any proofs for this but I saw that it is being discussed and I saw a campaign that only accepts high ranks with high merits).

That's why other than being a bounty hunter, I started to do trading and mining which will increase my profit because I believe that we shouldn't be stagnant in what we are doing and try to explore other ways to earn.
I agree with you, being a bounty hunter is a good start for me, I do not have the money to buy altcoin, I collect tokens / altcoins for my future investment, because I know I will not be a bounty hunter for time which is old.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

Yeah being a bounty hunter is good for crypto newbie which is started without any cash in just like me. Well i get my first pay out from my current ended campaign. Just need patient to complete week tas and earn stake to be calculated at the end of the program . I prefer to be a bounty hunter than an investor. One reason it just free

SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:40:28 AM

The benefit of the bonus campaign is that you do not have much risk, you do not need to lose capital in the investment. You just take the time and effort to comply with their requirements. So I think we should invest and participate in the bonus campaign.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Nyo hai

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

We can earn a decent income from the internet even though we do not have enough capital to invest I really like program bounty
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:49:59 AM

Bounty is the first stage I know the world of crypto, and bounty provides many benefits for me. I can earn more money and do not spend a lot of energy, and there are many more benefits that I have gained.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Mercedes1107

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:53:24 AM

The truth us that, bounty hunter is a good and simple way to get paid online for tasks done(promoting of projects using social media, signature, articles, etc). Its advisable for newbies to kickstart their portfolios using it. You can earn tokens, hold it for the long term or you sell off the bounty token and use it for coins of your choice. These are ways one can grow his portfolio in a short time
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:30:28 AM

The advantage of bounty hunting depends on the time you fork out towards it. If you have plenty time then you can get paid good money from it when you find good ICOs to invest your time in and collect bounties from the campaigns. The ICO must be successful enough to complete its ICO and in turn they will pay you back for your work.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:44:15 AM

research is the key and dont even try to get low bounties always aim higher.
hsjrjkf

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:58:50 AM

The bounty program helped me gain a lot of information in the industry while gaining revenue. This is a simple way to make money and learning. I have accumulated experience and learned to invest in the future.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:23:30 AM

And finally, Bounty Hunting can net you some of the fastest currency gains in the game, in very little time.

I seriously disagree. Especially if you don't have a well ranked account, the revenue from bounty hunting is simply too little. With the introduction of merit, you will now be working your ass off trying to increase your rank before you even get any serious crypto.

If you want to earn serious crypto you should look into trading or mining.

Yeah, that is why I still prefer signature campaigns then invest in some coins for trading. I don't know but it didn't picked my interest for bounty campaigns. Maybe someday I will follow the advice of OP. Because some of the bounty hunters earned profits by just participating in that campaign and they just hodl some of their tokens as a reward.
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:27:05 AM

I think the bounty hunter is a good way to learn and make money, and it takes time to complete the task to get the benefit.

But I'm more willing to get paid through trading because I don't have much time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: