Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantage of bounty hunting  (Read 319 times)
dilanka7575 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:25:11 AM

If you are a newbie,you may be wondering "How Do I get Started?" As after the tutorials, you are pretty much on your own and the game does not explain how to get started or where to go.

there are 6 main ways to play the game. These ways come in the form of various different roles, so you can be a: Trader, Miner, Explorer, Pirate, Mission Player or Bounty Hunter.  Bounty Hunter, as it is by far and away the most popular way to play. There are several reasons as to why this is the most popular way to play. For one, its very easy to get started. Two, you can Bounty Hunt in any area of the Milky Way Galaxy. Three, its the fastest way to intense firefights and full-of-action game play. And finally, Bounty Hunting can net you some of the fastest currency gains in the game, in very little time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:59:00 AM

Yes so far bounty program is the easy way to make money in the internet, i have been try others way to make money online, like invest in HYIP, revshare ,Trading, and referral program, but finally i found bounty program is the best way to earn money and offer higher reward. Even many bounty hunter can changed their financial because many project get success that they joined.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:22:16 AM

I started here as a bounty hunter and I can say that all of those statements are correct. However, as the population of this forum grows there are instances that we earn a little or even not (scam/fraud project) and also because of shitposters, scammers and cheaters in each bounties there's a chance that bounty will be limited to higher ranks to avoid having newbies spam this system (I don't have any proofs for this but I saw that it is being discussed and I saw a campaign that only accepts high ranks with high merits).

That's why other than being a bounty hunter, I started to do trading and mining which will increase my profit because I believe that we shouldn't be stagnant in what we are doing and try to explore other ways to earn.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:33:37 AM

The advantage of following the new bounty is that we can get paid more, because we are full working on bounty. and if no weeks are missed!
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:38:21 AM

I started here as a bounty hunter and I can say that all of those statements are correct. However, as the population of this forum grows there are instances that we earn a little or even not (scam/fraud project) and also because of shitposters, scammers and cheaters in each bounties there's a chance that bounty will be limited to higher ranks to avoid having newbies spam this system (I don't have any proofs for this but I saw that it is being discussed and I saw a campaign that only accepts high ranks with high merits).

That's why other than being a bounty hunter, I started to do trading and mining which will increase my profit because I believe that we shouldn't be stagnant in what we are doing and try to explore other ways to earn.

so am I , I started here as a bounty hunter too. I get alot benefit from it. It is no risk. I also learn trading.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:46:47 AM

I think bounty hunter is a great way to learn and to earn, people can learn more about the project and the great thing is sometime bounty hunter can do multiple job at once and if the coin that we got is a potential coin then we can get a lot of profit, and if we already got reputation, it will be easier to be accepted to do bounty and there no risk of losing money
thaovtt210

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:52:13 AM

I agree with you, nowadays there are so many shitcoins. Even an unreliable account ( newbie/ junior) can posted an bounty program and gain alot of support by bounty hunter. But they are scam and that mean we are time-consuming. Being an bounty hunter also require us tu reserve an stable amount of time in a day to accomplish tasks. But what will happen if that is scam project. We have no revenue. So i think we should try another way to earn money. it don't mean that we give up bounty hunter but we find a way to coherrent them, schedule them to make sure we have certain income for life.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:54:03 AM

I have done my first bounty campaign a week ago. I felt so satisfied for the token I received. I also get a bonus for being active for the whole campaign. This would be my first blood if I will trade the tokens. Still waiting for the tokens to be listed in the market. I will still continue to join in different bounties.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:55:29 AM

And finally, Bounty Hunting can net you some of the fastest currency gains in the game, in very little time.

I seriously disagree. Especially if you don't have a well ranked account, the revenue from bounty hunting is simply too little. With the introduction of merit, you will now be working your ass off trying to increase your rank before you even get any serious crypto.

If you want to earn serious crypto you should look into trading or mining.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:04:22 AM

advantage of bounty hunting is you will get lots of information about the bounty that you will going to join by reading their white paper and analyzing their projects. Another advantages of it is you can get the token that they are promoting by joining their bounty program and by the use of that you can exchange the token that you will received to other currency like btc to make it a money because bitcoin is also know today as one of the money that we can use.
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:09:55 AM

If you are a newbie,you may be wondering "How Do I get Started?" As after the tutorials, you are pretty much on your own and the game does not explain how to get started or where to go.

there are 6 main ways to play the game. These ways come in the form of various different roles, so you can be a: Trader, Miner, Explorer, Pirate, Mission Player or Bounty Hunter.  Bounty Hunter, as it is by far and away the most popular way to play. There are several reasons as to why this is the most popular way to play. For one, its very easy to get started. Two, you can Bounty Hunt in any area of the Milky Way Galaxy. Three, its the fastest way to intense firefights and full-of-action game play. And finally, Bounty Hunting can net you some of the fastest currency gains in the game, in very little time.

From all of the above ways i assume bounty hunting will be the best, it is low in risk unlike trading. Possibility of giving you decent amount without  the need of you getting money out of your pocket to buy the coins, you just need hard work.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:11:04 AM

Very well said. Bounty hunting is a great way to make money not only in the cryptospace but also only.
The major flaw that hunters face really is dud and scam projects.
So for any newbie you have to carefully check projects you dedicate your efforts towards promotion.
Time is money, you do not want to waste it

pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:14:54 AM

I think personally, bounty hunters are the best way to learn and produce, people can learn more about the project and the great thing is that sometimes the hunter can do a lot of work at once and if the coin we get is a potential coin. the new gift is that we can get paid more because we work full-on on the gift.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:16:04 AM

But as more and more countries begin to restrict ICO, there are fewer and fewer of them.
So I don't think it's a good idea to be involved in the bounty thread right now.

alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

I think you can earn money without investing in it only your time and hard work, unlike investing in stock market you need money, time and knowledge.
B4rk4d4

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:11:29 AM

YES, bounty hunting is the easiest way to earn. And all your statements is true.
Anyone can join bounty hunting even though your rank is still at newbie you can join bounties.
You can join bounty campaigns in social media. Just like Facebook and twitter.
Your time is gold, so don't waste it try to play bounties.
Cemplakaleght

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:34:18 AM

yes that's right, I really like the reward hunter's program, maybe a difficult challenge to follow, choose a project for us to join.
if with less knowledge. to avoid many scam programs. we work and do not pay.
supremo666

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:35:39 AM

Thanks for this wonderful information, im sure it will help a lot of newbie here in the crypto world. I would like to add some little info.
For newbies out there just read and understand carefully the bounty campaign you want to join to prevent being scammed or being disqualified.
panarama29

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:38:01 AM

Yes so far bounty program is the easy way to make money in the internet, i have been try others way to make money online, like invest in HYIP, revshare ,Trading, and referral program, but finally i found bounty program is the best way to earn money and offer higher reward. Even many bounty hunter can changed their financial because many project get success that they joined.moreso it gives way of getting free token which you can later sell
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

I liked how you address this in such an interesting way. Making it look like a character in an RPG game. It is a brilliant idea.

But, what is a Mission Player? Is it like the ones I am doing now? Joining a bounty/BTC signature campaign? Since, the mission that you need to accomplish is the requirements needed in the campaign, and the rewards will be after you finish it? Is it like that? Or is it included in the Bounty Hunter? Because you need to hunt for those campaigns that are well-paying and has a good potential to grow in the market?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: