Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 03:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you sell coins?  (Read 202 times)
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:48:50 AM

I'm a complete noob in crypto and trying to learn some basics on trading/exchange currencies.

Pretty stupid/newbie question but how do you sell if you have lets say 500k alt coin? For example, if you were one of the few people who mined bitcoin and had around 500k coins or you mined ethereum and had that amount, how would you sell them? I know exchange have limitation but if you wanted to sell them all together, how would you sell them?

First, you should have goal about your coin, is it for trade/ invest or just for asset to exchange only?. From there you can decides what should do about your coins, keep hold, sell with limit number or else. If you want to sell all your coin in one time, just find " some " exchange and sell it follow their rules. Or you can try find person who need coin by communication channel ( telegram ). Sell is simple but should have purposes.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:51:42 AM

In that case for having more coins I'm not going to sell it fully, I'll sell in batches. For example I have 500k BTC, I'm not in a hurry so probably will sell 10 BTC everyday or will look for someone at LBC that is looking for supply of bitcoin. Government rules are strict and they will doubt that its your money if you don't sell them properly. You can even charge with money laundering and you will caught suspicious if you sold wrongly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:05:02 AM

Talk about selling coins. If you say 500k altcoins, you should not sell all the altcoins at the same time. It is advisable to sell 30% each time because if the exchange rate increases rapidly you do not feel regret for selling only 30% of the total altcoins. My experience is to split up and sell in batches instead of selling all 500k altcoins at one time.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:05:31 AM

you can only sell them in different exchange sites or you can wait the next day to sell them again. or find someone to buy your coins but if you want to do this better find an escrow to be sure and avoid scam.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:09:19 AM

If you should sell is completely dependent on a person's situation.  How you sell... well you put them on an exchange and sell into Bitcoin.  If you're in the US, you then transfer the Bitcoin to Coinbase and sell Bitcoin into fiat.  If for some reason you had enough alt-coins to actually impact the price then you can either slowly sell them off or higher someone to do some over-the-counter sells.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:15:15 AM

I'm a complete noob in crypto and trying to learn some basics on trading/exchange currencies.

Pretty stupid/newbie question but how do you sell if you have lets say 500k alt coin? For example, if you were one of the few people who mined bitcoin and had around 500k coins or you mined ethereum and had that amount, how would you sell them? I know exchange have limitation but if you wanted to sell them all together, how would you sell them?

The first thing you need to do before you sell your altcoin is look for the best exchange on coinmarketcap, choose the exchange that has big volume and price. Then register an account and verify your account with your ID to increase your withdrawals and deposits. Enable also the 2FA to protect your funds from hackers out their.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
paul heman

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:19:45 AM

for the German coins should monitor market developments that occur. It is useful to minimize the losses. I usually sell a coin when the price is soaring. because thus the profit I get too high
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:20:38 AM

For a big tradig there are some dark whale waters - where the deals are makig on Skype and there is no price dumping/pumping caused by the deal...
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:34:03 AM

For sale the virtual get a real money to you need to be given for a account of a bank Remitano for a you want to take a 2 virtual money to be Bitcoin, Ethereum get real and rút về bank account. For you can be used with a virtual cash service with Remitano, you must need an Remitano account, you also manual instructions of the and details of Remitano, after which you want to buy your shopping.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:59:48 AM

If I were you, do not sell it via brokers of exchanges - but instead, sell it peer-to-peer. You may post in the marketplace section about your goods to be sold and make some offer for freebies. Ask them to send you cash and then send them your tokens. OR you may use escrows like me  Grin
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:36:07 AM

Not necessarily all altcoin because all altcoin and one altcoin you have you can hold and you can sell because now altcoin prices have increased then you sell altcoin you who have high selling value.
abia

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

Interior Designer and consultant

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:32:55 AM

If I am in that position, I will still think wisely not to sell huge amounts of altcoin, because it will affect the price of altcoin in the market.

The amount of supply that is too much will definitely reduce the price of altcoin.

I will sell according to the needs and see the market price conditions against altcoin that we have.

____  CONFUSEwithYOURspaceROOMarrangement ??, HEREweAREwithTHEbest SOLUTIONinteriorDESIGN ___
alttry2019

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:35:54 AM

When the price of my coins achieves my expectation, otherwise I just keep it.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:38:08 AM

What exchange has a limit for selling coins? I never heard that but if thats possible then split all your coins to different exchanges there are so many to choose.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:58:53 AM

If i have much or more than that i will sell and taste it for 20% and the rest i i will invest it and will take an action to it if i need money but i will just sell 5% of that.

But when i'm tired in crypto world, slowly i will sell it.

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:01:41 AM

You can sell it in parts or convert it into different coins and put sell orders. Once you have tokens in your wallet, you can send them to any exchange. In order to send that, you need a receiving address. The receiving address can be found by opening the token and clicking on deposit. Once that is done, you can simply receive the coin and it usually gets done within 30 minutes. The time will become shorter eventually with the introduction of Lightning Network. After you have received the coins, you can just list them for sale.
BitcoVast

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:37:31 AM

of course you can not sell everything, you have to sell it little by little. if it's a good coin, there will be a lot of investors who will buy the coin, so you can sell all your coins
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:44:05 AM

of course you can not sell everything, you have to sell it little by little. if it's a good coin, there will be a lot of investors who will buy the coin, so you can sell all your coins
We can simply check it out to see where the list is registered in that exchange and then sell, transfer the coins or tokens you have at the correct address and name of your coin then sell in what currency you want to sell with various possibilities that have been you think beforehand so you do not regret it later
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:56:45 AM

Try to liquidate all of the amounts through some phases because of the limitation for your exchange account if you are not registered as top tier in the exchange site system itself.  Started trying to sell a little part but it's continuously.
Just like what already done by mtgox trustee to sell more than hundreds of thousands of bitcoin to the market.
Nakasoshi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:01:02 AM

if you sell in normal quantities you can use any exchange you like. but if you are going to sell some really huge amount you can contact an exchange and do the sell of your coins together with them to secure an an safe transaction

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: