Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 05:22:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merculet’s Partner  (Read 150 times)
chipchip2017 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:15:45 AM

Merculet has many existing and potential partners A question being raised is that why don’t we announce our partnership often within the community? I think it is necessary to explain the rationale behind it.

1. First of all, Merculet team operates with a Prudence Principle. ‘Actions speak louder than words’. This is the rule that we inherited from our years of experience on enterprise software development. It is always Merculet’s top priority to deliver the best-in-class products and services and we will carry out this practice forward.

2. In our landscape design, we expect every partner can come onboard to our platform and establish a trust based & value driven relationship. This will also require a complete business and value exchange plan in place. We won’t promote a plan just for the plan itself. Also, some of our partnerships are very creative. Confidentiality is also a consideration and we want to make sure we won’t disclose it improperly until we fully implement and execute the plan.

3. We want to be honest and transparent. In the token world, a user who has Merculet token could be the investor of Merculet too. We want our users and investors to be able to learn our project’s progression in a timely manner and obtain the most accurate information. We don’t want to mislead our users with any inaccurate or exaggerated marketing message.

https://medium.com/merculet/a-letter-to-the-merculet-community-551349bc63b6
Siriska

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:41:01 PM

I'm following this project! The team has already collected 21,000 ETH on the closed sale of the tokens https://twitter.com/Merculet_io/status/988318830459084800. This is very encouraging. I'm looking forward to the start of the main sale. Mepкyлeть certainly one of the favorites for me

gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:29:06 PM

merculet is the third project introduced by the Krypital team. I am very happy to hear about the project with Krypital.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:44:12 AM

good project with strong team and roadmap clear. merculet will be success
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:20:41 AM

I'm hoping for the bests for Merculet, but sometimes, words will have a broader, higher impact, than actions. If the actions will not be covered adequatly, it will no speak strongly.
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:26:09 AM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RLzhSiVU4DPI2VxU9PX6sySFEhLkwYk7/view

Another amazing speaker and sponsor merculet speaking at 3:30 -May 1

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:46:54 PM

Merculet has many existing and potential partners A question being raised is that why don’t we announce our partnership often within the community? I think it is necessary to explain the rationale behind it.

1. First of all, Merculet team operates with a Prudence Principle. ‘Actions speak louder than words’. This is the rule that we inherited from our years of experience on enterprise software development. It is always Merculet’s top priority to deliver the best-in-class products and services and we will carry out this practice forward.

2. In our landscape design, we expect every partner can come onboard to our platform and establish a trust based & value driven relationship. This will also require a complete business and value exchange plan in place. We won’t promote a plan just for the plan itself. Also, some of our partnerships are very creative. Confidentiality is also a consideration and we want to make sure we won’t disclose it improperly until we fully implement and execute the plan.

3. We want to be honest and transparent. In the token world, a user who has Merculet token could be the investor of Merculet too. We want our users and investors to be able to learn our project’s progression in a timely manner and obtain the most accurate information. We don’t want to mislead our users with any inaccurate or exaggerated marketing message.

https://medium.com/merculet/a-letter-to-the-merculet-community-551349bc63b6

Partnerships aside, has the big reveal on the demo application of Merculet been made. The prototype to me has as much importance as the partnerships themselves because it gives credence to the project
kim-yon

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:15:36 AM

Join us! Merculet CEO Mengjun and Global BD Keyness Chen will give an online speech on CybexExchange Wechat Group. Merculet will officially list on CYBEX and start trading from Jun 20th .
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

Good project! If not for the falling market, the price of the token would have grown well! I believe in the future of this project and wish strong growth!
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:40:30 PM

I saw that Merculet is listed on some good exchanges. The price is now higher than the ICO what is good to see for the early investors during the ICO. With the partnerships and the product, I think that it will reach a better place in the cryptocurrency world.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: