Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 10:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP - InstaWallet Issue  (Read 444 times)
HiFromHere (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:35:19 AM

So, I need help from the forum. Yes, I am new and this is my first post, but to the extent those experienced members on here could help and/or point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Here is the scoop:

I own a handful of bitcoins (less than 10) that I had in a 3-4 InstaWallet accounts. I have not been checking them, nor have I been following the issues that InstaWallet has had. In fact, I decided today to check on them, and only today learned that the site had been hacked and there was (for at least a period of time) a claims process.

While my wallets only had a handful of coins, I would like them. From scanning this form, I noted a long string where others had been able to retrieve the amounts in their wallets - and some forum members connected with InstaWallet communicating with them and acting as a laison through the process. One forum member in particular named Boussac seemed to be helping a number of people.

As I am new to the foum, I do not yet have PM capabilities or the ability to post outside of this section.

Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

And yes, I know I should have been more active in my management of the wallet so as not to find out about this issue months after the fact.
NLCOINER

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:42:37 AM

Hey!!

Im having similar issue as you. I suggest you write Boussac a mail/PM. I've been trying to get mine back since August. I missed the claims process and have been trying to proof they are mine since :-(

Hoping these guys will return us our bitcoins!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: