Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:40:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Federal Reserve Chairman Bernanke: I love bitcoin  (Read 3977 times)
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:41:18 PM

Of course the Fed do not have the authority to regulate crypto. They are a private company, not a government department. they follow the legislation that was written to allow them to exist even though central banks are unconstitutional by nature.

This is not to say that the government will not regulate.

Many people do not realise the federal reserve is a private company, I would have thought most here would realise that.

Don't be fooled. They are a government shill company, not a "private" company. They are owned by, crowd-funded by, directed by, regulated by, monitored by and answer to, the US government.

Also, I'm /very/ skeptical of his seemingly neutral stance. Usually when the government takes such a stance, it's not to be trusted. (source: history)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rhyso

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:59:19 PM

Don't be fooled. They are a government shill company, not a "private" company. They are owned by, crowd-funded by, directed by, regulated by, monitored by and answer to, the US government.

No, they are owned by the Rothschilds like every other bank (and government) in the world, bar a small few.

The Rothschilds are not american. They do not care about America, America does not benefit from the federal reserve. This is the same for nearly every country in the world.

America became great after the war for independence and the constitution having room for multiple competing currencies...

100 years ago when the federal reserve act was signed was when it all started to reverse.

This is why crypto currency is so terrific. It could save america and all the other countries that are quietly accepting the deplorable ponzie scheme that is central banking and fractional lending.

accrual of monetary value
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:13:57 PM

As long as the US deems it acceptable.

ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:15:56 PM

No, they are owned by the Rothschilds like every other bank (and government) in the world, bar a small few.

The Rothschilds are not american. They do not care about America, America does not benefit from the federal reserve. This is the same for nearly every country in the world.

America became great after the war for independence and the constitution having room for multiple competing currencies...

100 years ago when the federal reserve act was signed was when it all started to reverse.

This is why crypto currency is so terrific. It could save america and all the other countries that are quietly accepting the deplorable ponzie scheme that is central banking and fractional lending.

from dubai huh? so i am not surprised to read such nazi-conspiracy shit from you.
indianplayers

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:23:13 PM

Not having enough authority never stopped them before...

So are you saying "they" are buying up the coins and hence will control bitcoin?  Grin Grin Grin

Where's my tinfoil hat
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:12:53 PM

You'd be right, except for the fact that you have the relationship exactly upside-down.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
wopwop

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:13:57 PM

I LOVE BEN BERNANEK
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: