Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion on token airdrops?  (Read 714 times)
ninio

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:00:21 PM

in my opinion about token airdrop is its a good project for an ICO to promote their project by giving away a free token to the community to get lots of investors about their project and to be publicly promoting by other people by joining to their airdrop. Airdrop is one of the source to get money in crypto just make sure that the airdrop you will going to participate have a good future and have a high valued token when the ICO is already end and its ready to be trade in the exchanger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:06:37 PM

in my opinion about token airdrop is its a good project for an ICO to promote their project by giving away a free token to the community to get lots of investors about their project and to be publicly promoting by other people by joining to their airdrop. Airdrop is one of the source to get money in crypto just make sure that the airdrop you will going to participate have a good future and have a high valued token when the ICO is already end and its ready to be trade in the exchanger.

Yes, promotion is valid only if the team wants to create liquidity and volume once token is listed on a small exchange. Indeed, volume is an important factor to justify application on bigger exchanges.
In past airdrops were useful to attract capitals, but it seems the mechanism broke.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:06:48 PM

A good way for developers to introduce and deliver tokens to investors! A good way to grow members!
Frank Castle

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:07:57 PM

How do you guys feel about project issuing airdrops? Even if it is one from a reputable project with a great utility token.
To be honest I've been lazy with the aerial airdrop, nowadays airdrop lot is more deceptive, unlike last year's more promising airdrop. Right now I prefer to join in the bounty rather than with the airdrop.
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:10:44 PM

How do you guys feel about project issuing airdrops? Even if it is one from a reputable project with a great utility token.

If it would have been a year earlier, Im sure it would have been good, but not today. Since there are so many airdrops at the moment which are just shitcoin, which the developers just distribute and then leave. Or if the coin/token is valuable, the amount is so small not even worth the transaction fee.

andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:11:57 PM

Airdrops is a way to invite and possibly attract some investors for they are the number one needed to survive the project in crypto. Somehow the success of the projects depends on the success and how good the way of dev management. If the dev is so active to response on whatsoever the matters then they get some trust of the supporters and that will be the time to support the project first in airdrops.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:15:28 PM

Some of the airdrops are good and some are not really that good. Before one can make a worthy bucks from airdrops, one have to refer a lot of people which may not be at all easy. And sometimes, it takes a whole lots of time before rewards are disbursed.
Although some pay well but they are not that much.
lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:17:08 PM

Please tell me why it would not be good.. Airdrops are good enough, only that they are not paying a good amount of money at this moment, most of them are paying less than a few bucks, and that is not good because you need to meet a lot of requeriments for it.

Yes i agree on your opinion they should give more rewards because tokens their given has less value  and some airdops needs more effort by refering people. You need to invite a lot to gain more tokens then sometimes your participation on airdrops goes nothing because many airdrops are scams  and then you realized that your waste your time and efforts.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:19:53 PM

The Airdrop was release as a way to promote their projects to investors through bounty hunters. Hunters participating in Airdrop will share their plan, and these hearings will help ICOS projects attract investors interested in it.
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

Participating in airdrops was one of the first ways I joined to earn some tokens and coins when I was still a newbie because I cant yet participate in signature campaigns. So I think airdrops can also give chance for those who can't join bounties.

Bananiheller

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

Airdrop is a good way to attract attention to the project, but I do not believe that they can give a good profit and do not want to waste time. I know people who have made money on airdrop, but it is very rare.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

To earn free tokens, airdrop is the best way.But there are more scam project and they are launched their airdrop and I think those are the time waste for us.That's why I try to avoid airdrop.

richardjam

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:25:53 PM

Everything is ok bro . AirDrop and Bounty Campaign are the best choice to promote the project to community . And AirDrop is also a good way to make money for newbie .
funyjackson

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:28:24 PM

airdrop is a good marketing method . it will attract a lot of people , in a short time . i prefer the bounty . it wil have more profit . and you can have the opportunity to do something meaningful for the project .
sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

If you are lucky enough to meet a very valuable airdrop, you can earn a little bit of money, but unfortunately, nowadays there is almost no airdrop-token of any value.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:29:18 PM

Im not against airdrop token campaign but I think it is still better to join bounty campaigns here, signature facebook twitter etc., than joining airdrop campaigns because scammers were too many to handle on airdrop and sometimes even you do research the possibility of getting scammed is still high because there are just too many.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

I agree with you, airdrop is good, it is the way for developers to approach investors or community development. The airdrop of the ico project is usually quite small, with the newbie it is good to earn some money, and for experienced people, it's a bit time consuming because they can make money trading or bounty. more benefits. Also, the airdrop from the coin listed on the exchange, it is a way to push the token price.
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

One day my husband was sent a airdrop, who brought him 1,000 coins for $ 1000 at the peak, but he did not sell them, and now they have fallen 5 times.

The other coins airdrops, cost maximum 10 dollars
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

It seems to me that 2018 is the year of airdrop. I came to this conclusion because nearly all Developers are adopting airdrop as a strategy to spread their tokens to as many persons as possible. Even if it means giving each person tokens that really amount to nothing.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bitljus

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

If this is a good project, then you can participate in airdrops.  But most airdrops will not pay anything.  I do not see any reason to waste time on them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: