Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:57:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin rising so fast  (Read 2069 times)
lysanderspooner (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:29:16 AM

I want bitcoin to succeed but it's rising in value so fast is it even wise to buy now or just let what you have in your wallet stay and ride this out? I want to invest more in a few days but due to the price increase it's getting to be "too much" and I would hate for it to all the sudden fall in value. So, are your thoughts on this? I know this is new to everyone but what do you feel? Thanks.
rogue13

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:42:03 AM

who knows... but historically these sudden falls are never greater than the quick rise leading up to them. The overall trend is still up despite the sudden drops. Are you looking for long or short term gains?
lysanderspooner (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:47:34 AM

Long term, but I don't want to invest too much when things become so volatile. I understand the current climate and this week could be a big deal. Just don't want to lose too much this week.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 05:48:50 AM

So, are your thoughts on this? I know this is new to everyone but what do you feel? Thanks.

I think we're headed for a sharp correction in the coming days.

sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 05:51:45 AM

I want bitcoin to succeed but it's rising in value so fast is it even wise to buy now or just let what you have in your wallet stay and ride this out?

Bitcoin is tiny compared to other assets, currencies, economies, etc. There is a lot of room for the price to move.

botolo86

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:53:06 AM

I think we're headed for a sharp correction in the coming days.

I am not sure about that. It seems like tomorrow the US Senate will receive some positive views on bitcoins from federal agencies and I think this will pump up the value of bitcoins.

I would love to buy as well, but this value is crazy.
lysanderspooner (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:56:18 AM

Yeah, thanks guys. The value is just rising and rising. But I don't want to bring it down either. I do have confidence in what it's about. I believe in it, but wow the value is skyrocketing to a point it feels dangerous, so these are VERY interesting times.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: