Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:45:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL COME CRYPTOCURRENCY BITEX BANKING  (Read 92 times)
mahbuboracle (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:04:40 AM

Bitex Ambition
Bitex believes that it can make the greatest impact on society by working at the local level, and ensure that the benefits of a new cryptocurrency-based digital economy can be left out of the current banking system.

Is there banking to cryptocurrency other than BITEX?

I think this is very good for economic development in crypto world. What do you think?

+ MERIT
Gecko8

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:16:18 AM

You can also check out BABB and ist BAX token. They want to be the Banking System for Crypto currencies. Providing also services for Savings based on Crypto Currencies. Recently their token Price went quite nicely up.
mahbuboracle (OP)

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:48:08 AM

You can also check out BABB and ist BAX token. They want to be the Banking System for Crypto currencies. Providing also services for Savings based on Crypto Currencies. Recently their token Price went quite nicely up.
okay i'll see it (BABB) thanks for your input, good luck sir
racatbtc

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:54:08 AM

I think that bitex global project is a serious one and very well conducted, team is mixed Japanese, France, USA, singapore, Thailand... and they are all very competent
Crypto banking is definitively the future !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: