Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:09:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good bitcointalk signature campaigns coming up?  (Read 592 times)
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:14:34 PM

I am participating in the signature campaign of the Vanig ICO project. This is one of the potential ICO projects in 2018.Vanig is the world’s first integrated E-Commerce platform and Supply Chain ecosystem powered by the blockchain. Vanig Patent Pending solution addresses several significant Supply Chain and E-Commerce challenges and inefficiencies, providing a higher level of brand experience. Our Supply Chain ecosystem leverages the latest in blockchain technology through HyperLedger’s Sawtooth Lake technology. We simplify the E-Commerce experience and its embedded Supply Chain, eliminating intermediaries and manual processes as it ushers in a new level of transparency
This is a bitcointalk link that you can refer to join:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3432540.0
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:57:40 PM

Campaigns are filled really quickly especially if you are looking for campaigns that pay in bitcoin so if the op or anyone else wants to find a campaign then you need to look by yourself, by the time someone tells you there is an open campaign it is likely many people applied before you and the chances you get a spot are very low, there are better chances if you want to paid in tokens instead since bounty campaigns come out everyday.
Yes actually the competition is increasing from time to time, but on other side the big companies are now interested to do advertisement about their companies through this forum therefore good signature campaigns will continue to come, but you need to check it from time to time. If a person is active member of this forum and also is a good poster then he can easily find place in bounty or signature campaign.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:16:10 AM

There are many good signature campaigns in bitcointalk, just take time to search. Also study and research the project development team, the project and the campaign manager if there are reliable.

ashkanm

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:25:15 AM

Well, try to look for yourself buddy, I have search a lot of bounties on the bounty section. I suggest you treeblock.  I can't suggest any other campaign because I can't join since i'm already in a campaign.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:31:09 PM

Well, try to look for yourself buddy, I have search a lot of bounties on the bounty section. I suggest you treeblock.  I can't suggest any other campaign because I can't join since i'm already in a campaign.

Yes there are so many campaigns in bounty sections but we can't really sure if the selected campaign is a legit ICOs because there are so many scammed ICOs and some are not paying the agreed bounty reward allocation.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

Recently, I also came across the fact that a good bitcointalk signature campaigns are very difficult to find.
monkito

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:57:56 AM

Does anyone know of any good signature campaigns for ICO's coming up in the next few months? The current one I'm doing will end in early April so I'm starting to look for the next one.
Some bounty platforms that I know: bounryhunters, bountyhive, bountyportals ... etc watch these teams on telegram or media. The news of the new campaign is always updated there, which you can choose from. Goodluck
muhammedayo1

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

Privacy Airdrop with bitcointalk signature campaign is your best bet.

The airdrop will go for 20 weeks, 6 done while there's still 14 to go.

Look into it and you'll love it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: