Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:09:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ICO]🚀🚀🚀 ZAZA - Business Platform & B2B Network powered by Blockchain! 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 28482 times)
kirillpann

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:39:18 PM

I do not understand why you spend time and resources to this competition. Common bounty campaigns like facebook, signature, twitter and telegram already proved yourself. Moreover,  it is not likely that someone will come up with something more effective.

I actually think that the competition is really good idea because it increase chances to find new ways of bounty campaign promotion. Moreover, it is not so costly as you think.
ZAZA ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:07:22 PM

I read in the whitepaper that one of your goal is to reduce advertising cost. What is the advertising are you talking about?
Banners and listing ads. You can put banners, advertising your company in our website with low cost fees and listing of ads is free of charge. This is how we help companies reduce their marketing costs.

BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:10:13 PM

I do not understand why you spend time and resources to this competition. Common bounty campaigns like facebook, signature, twitter and telegram already proved yourself. Moreover,  it is not likely that someone will come up with something more effective.

I actually think that the competition is really good idea because it increase chances to find new ways of bounty campaign promotion. Moreover, it is not so costly as you think.

What is the competition about and how will it be structured? If it really rewards those that are actively promoting the project by producing valuable content its great to have.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
SuperHero53

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

Banners and listing ads. You can put banners, advertising your company in our website with low cost fees and listing of ads is free of charge. This is how we help companies reduce their marketing costs.

Do you think it is a good idea? Banners make appearance and  readability of a website worse. Popular internet resources like facebook or twitter do not do that. May be they do but I have never been noticed any adv there. So you should pay attention to it. 
ZAZA ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:55:51 AM

The project is interesting. Will there be a need to promote ISO? There are several popular accounts in social networks.
Definitely, we are taking it into consideration after launching the platform.

ZAZA ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:30:53 AM

Does the referral program work already? There are thoughts how to attract more investors and get their bonuses.
Not yet, the referral program will be available later. However, we will use 70% of the collected funds on a powerful marketing campaign so this will attract more business users.

ZAZA ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:45:14 AM

How fast are you going to gather stated hard cap?
You can monitor the process online through our website as soon as ICO starts. We hope everything goes as scheduled to reach hard cap as soon as possible. Total Hard Cap will be equivalent of 30,000,000 USD and our token sale will be closed on 30th of Sept. or when the hard cap is reached.

kirillpann

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:08:34 PM

When will your platform be available for South America (more precisely for Brazil)?
ZAZA ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

Are you going to set a specific period of time for the bounty?
Our bounty program is already on going right now. It just started beginning of May. You may check the bounty thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3415737.msg35719257#msg35719257

ZAZA ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

Can you explain what is B2B network and why do you use it in your project?
When we refer to a B2B network we mean that ZAZA will function as a social media and businesses will connect with each other and create connections worldwide. The main goal is to use these connections to find business partners in a decentralized manner.

apalenkoff

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:47:29 PM

Can I use the myehewallet for your token?
vikpresnyakov

Activity: 404
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

Why did you decide to create an ICO? You did not find investors or did not want to transfer the control of you project?
ZAZA ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

When will your platform be available for South America (more precisely for Brazil)?
Zaza's platform is decentralized so it will be launched worldwide. However, we will be launching in your area on Q1 2021.

ZAZA ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:31:53 AM

Let's say I do not have a business but want to sell my books or devices. Will I able to do that with your service?
Our platform is business focused. For businesses to registered they must pass some verification process. In your case, we provide also an individual account to use for such scope. But, there will be also a verification process to pass.

ZAZA ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:02:30 AM

What is the competition about and how will it be structured? If it really rewards those that are actively promoting the project by producing valuable content its great to have.
Competition will be all about ZAZA. From the Social Media where you are reading the competition, you have to comment ''I am participating’' below post. To protect the copyright of the idea, details about it should be sent to ZAZA mailbox info@zaza.world. ZAZA will be giving rewards of  5000 ZAZA tokens for each winner (in case we have more than 1) and If we have similar ideas coming in our inbox, we will take the  ideas in a First Come - First Serve basis.

BadgerregdaB

Activity: 240
Merit: 110

World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

Hi,

Is there any HNI Provision?
Plz explain in detail with your conditions.

All the best.

Thank you.
. There will be a closed  private round of Tokens Sale in May. Bonuses reaching up to 60-70 %. HNI have expressed interest but we are still discussing with some Family Offices and VC’s on conditions as they depend on invested amount. Conditions are discussed privately with the management team . If interested please contact one of the admins in Telegram directly (https://t.me/ZAZA_ICO ) and arrange a meeting.
why do you give such a big bonus in private sale? whether it will create an imbalance in the market later on. or the team has its own reasons to provide such a bonus to attract investors to participate in private sale zaza

ZAZA ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

Are you going to set a specific period of time for the bounty?
ZAZA's Bounty Competition is already on going. You may check the thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3415737.msg35719257#msg35719257

ZAZA ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

What kind of products will be available for selling? Are there any restrictions?
In the categories, there are almost 45 industries excluding automotives, real estates, and job seeking markets.

perzival

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

What does "ZAZA" mean? Why did you named your company in this way? 
1canhelpcrypto

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

I checked your website and noticed that because of all these beautiful animation there is delay when I scroll the menu on the left side of the main page. You should fix it cause a website is the face of projects like this and clients will judge the project by one first of all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: