Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WHITELIST] KIRIK - The SEMANTIC CONTRACT PROTOCOL [KRK Coin]  (Read 1885 times)
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

I follow the events of the project on Facebook and here is very encouraging information that the guys brought victory!

It's Good To Be King: KIRIK Team Wins A Fast Chess Tournament
Everybody knows what happens when you’re all work and no play. We at KIRIK team try to keep our Work-Life balance even at industrial events.

Recently our folks won a fast chess tournament, which was organized as a part of Information System Industry Forum in Novosibirsk.

The members of Team KIRIK both won the cup in the team standings and became the individual winners and holders of the title IT King

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiananana123

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:40:57 PM

Is there something special planned for the future? Can you tell us more about it?
gefander

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:33:34 PM

Is there something special planned for the future? Can you tell us more about it?

I think that first you need to remember is that it was originally a company miniapps (decentralized platform for applications with its own applications chatbot). The team is actively involved in the life of the crypto community and understands the disadvantages of Ethereum smart contracts, so it is able to create a more advanced platform with semantic contracts. All this and other useful information about the project can be found https://t.me/miniapps_pro

By the way, I very much hope that Kirik will cooperate with Merculet

larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:41:02 PM

It's very ambitious project, but it seems to me that your team is not sufficiently staffed to implement a such big project. I really want to be wrong with this statement. Just try to convinced me that I'm wrong.

skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:39:06 AM

I had the impression that the miniapps team gathered in the previous project less than claims, I watched the transactions under their smart contract and there was clearly not three million.

usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:44:22 AM

it's nice to see the project with the Russian team . Look better.  We will monitor the project and hope that you will succeed . The project needs more advertising to attract more investment. My best regards
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:16:56 AM

it's nice to see the project with the Russian team . Look better.  We will monitor the project and hope that you will succeed . The project needs more advertising to attract more investment. My best regards
I have already participated in many ICO, however, Russian projects, almost no profit, unlike Chinese ) but here I like the team and the idea. I will wait for profits in 2019

miniapps (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:07:29 AM

Your previous project left behind a trail of unfulfilled promises. You are once again making funds on the blockchain of Ethereum, will reconsider their approach and relationship with previous investors.
In fact what is KIRIK for Miniapps? It's next phase of Miniapps. Remember Miniapps Spaces, decentralised market of templates? It will be done over KIRIK, that's it.

You promised to make a swap of tokens on your own new blockchain. But again, you slip the blockchain on Ethereum. I understand why there is no listing, I do not understand why people should ride the eth blockchain again.  There is already enough of the blockchain with the function of smart contracts. The question is, where's yours?
KIRIK is meta protocol allowing to build custom protocols specified by semantic smart contracts to transfer digital assets between other existing blockchains (and not only blockchians but also other transactional systems like fiat bank systems). So at the core KIRIK is not a blockchain at all, but rather a VM for executing logic based semantic smart contracts. However KIRIK uses IOTA Tangle for 1st tier anchoring and another blockchain based on Ethereum code fork for 2nd tier anchoring, because IOTA Tangle allows scaling to millions of nodes, and at the same time Ethereum code has a proven PoW based  security. More details you can find here
https://t.me/KIRIKcoin_bot?start=articles
and here
https://t.me/KIRIKcoin_bot?start=kirik_concept
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:52:36 AM

Very soon we will announce airdrop and white list. Stay tuned!
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

It's very ambitious project, but it seems to me that your team is not sufficiently staffed to implement a such big project. I really want to be wrong with this statement. Just try to convinced me that I'm wrong.
We are not new with big projects. Please see www.eyeline.mobi for our team's experience.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:59:16 AM

I had the impression that the miniapps team gathered in the previous project less than claims, I watched the transactions under their smart contract and there was clearly not three million.
It's not quite clear what you mean here. Most of money has been gathered in fiats, it's not seen in Ethereum.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:51:45 AM

AI really is a big deal this days.
It already been implemented in many kind of things, from small and simple things to a complicated things.
And it still growing over the time.
That should also applied to this project that should keep growing over the time.
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:19:58 AM

It's not quite clear what you mean here. Most of money has been gathered in fiats, it's not seen in Ethereum.
I wonder what this amount is and who thought to collect Fiat at ICO? as at all this happened? it seems to me that you now make a good joke ) kidding me?

lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:14:36 PM

Your previous project left behind a trail of unfulfilled promises. You are once again making funds on the blockchain of Ethereum, will reconsider their approach and relationship with previous investors.
In fact what is KIRIK for Miniapps? It's next phase of Miniapps. Remember Miniapps Spaces, decentralised market of templates? It will be done over KIRIK, that's it.

But @skladnikov have a right, you didn't think about your investors and supporters and don't even list MAT on any exchange, you absolutely didn't care about them, and all of them or lose their money or still waiting such a long time with frozen funds. So what do you expect now in 2nd phase? do you really think that people will trust you again after that you just thrown them? It is the world of trust and money, don't forget that.
gefander

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:20:33 PM

But @skladnikov have a right, you didn't think about your investors and supporters and don't even list MAT on any exchange, you absolutely didn't care about them, and all of them or lose their money or still waiting such a long time with frozen funds. So what do you expect now in 2nd phase? do you really think that people will trust you again after that you just thrown them? It is the world of trust and money, don't forget that.
I closely followed the draft last year, and saw how events developed. You may not remember, but the miniapps team offered all local investors, those who disagree with the changes and new solutions, to take back the money. This would have no effect on the project, because the bulk of the money collected was received in Fiat from their partners.  Moreover, the miniapps team fulfilled its obligations to all those who provided support, despite the fact that this support did not play a significant role in the development of the project. That is why the cost of the MAT fell 4 times. And here already repeatedly said that Mat listing is impractical and unprofitable. As tokens, the MAT will not be used and will be in exchange for tokens Kirik, and in consequence will be listing tokens KIRIK. Now the participants of the previous campaign entered into a new campaign on more favorable terms, receiving instead of chatbots, the whole ecosystem with semantic contracts, no one has such a project now, and this project solves the extremely popular problems of smart contracts.  Ie it is a highly technological project, not some business on the blockchain.
Brooku

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:04:51 AM

Hello, devs! I like the idea of your project. Good luck
vcxv

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

I agree that it was already told that KIRIK token will be next step of MAT token. What I can not understand is what was to need of MAT then. We could have KIRIK in the first.
gefander

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:57:06 PM

I agree that it was already told that KIRIK token will be next step of MAT token. What I can not understand is what was to need of MAT then. We could have KIRIK in the first.
Initially, a promising direction for the creation of a decentralized environment for mini-applications was worked out by the miniapps team and launched in crowdfunding after which during the ICO, the miniapps team gained the support of partners and gained more important tasks for itself, to create an entire ecosystem with its own smart semantic contracts. Since the project involves high costs and more promising products, it is necessary to conduct a new ICO
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:22:50 AM

I wonder what this amount is and who thought to collect Fiat at ICO? as at all this happened? it seems to me that you now make a good joke ) kidding me?

Total amount has been announced in the news. Not everything is a joke in our world. You can disagree.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:28:48 AM

To have a trust of much more people is what we want to get with this project. And I think you are interested in that also. I just want to repeat: With Kirik we shall gain much more interest from crypto community, thus have global project and much more successful ICO than Miniapps. And with KIRIK, Miniapps will get full implementation of its roadmap.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: